Season 38 round 1 predictions [West]

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by l3l Ray l8l, Apr 28, 2021.

1. ltzRayy TTV

ltzRayy TTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ltzrayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,184 / 46 / -62
    hello chef ray here these are my own personal opinions and predictions so please do not take anything personal.

:team9:[1] vs :team28:[4]

this is an interesting series as it features top heavy management on both sides with @Hxndry and @x Fisher 81 on the Dallas side and @Sitful and @Gilleh on the Arizona side. Arizona started out the season red hot and have seemed to falter down the stretch in the past couple weeks, I believe a big part of that is due to the structure of there team as they have a lot invested into there top line and the other lines have seemingly struggle a bit the second half of the season but it seems Arizona has regained this past week and all lines put together a solid showing to help wrap up the final spot in the western conference (not sure how line 2 and 3 will look and who will play where). I think both teams have very strong potential with there game 7 lines and if it goes the distance can be a crazy one. This series will come down to Arizona's second and third line being able to find ways to win games because I'm fully confident in Gilleh to be able to go 2-0 this series. On the other side Dallas has a team full of depth and all 3 lines will fire on all cylinders. the fisher hxndry duo as well as the goos jemima line. the scary thing about this team is they have two lines capable of beating top lines and a very good third line who can definitely steal important games in series. This matchup also features arguably two of the best goalies in the game in @Vaynx for Dallas and @th4 x w4ll for Arizona.

players to watch this series:
    Arizona: @Xx LoL xX 9
    Dallas: @Goostaav

Final predictions::team9:in 6 - I think Dallas is just a deeper team then Arizona and the depth will manage to pay off for this side in the end.

:team391:[2] vs :team30:[3]

huge congrats to @Psycelangelo and @Dangs92 for both managing to make the postseason for there first times respectively as owners on Xbox. I do like what Dangs has done with his lines separating himself and blur in order to create depth and spread out the strength in his lines, on the other side with wpg i think psyc did a very good job constructing all of his fwd lines and building a lot off of chemistry i know a lot of those guys on there respective lines are buddies with each other and play with each other outside of lg(port and rawgers) (paradis skilzzy) (fox and haazy). each team has a strong goaltender @StonewallSieve [wpg] and @Denisov x 42 [min]. i think arguably wpg has the upper hand at each of there respective lines 1st 2nd and 3rd but i think all the lines are close in skill apart from the wpg third line which i think is decently better then the wild 3rd. I really like that wpg d core that psyc built i think there top 4 are really solid in kjnger, psyc, desmarais, and lidstrom. on the other side the wild have nuge and vinny on there backend who are great first line dman but after that i feel its just good third line guys and depth guys but just my own opinion on the matter.

Winnipeg: @SkilZzy x92x
    Minnesota: @Arctic Blur

Final predictions: :team391: in 5- I think that wpg is just the better team plain and simple and with the home ice advantage i expect psyc to be able to line match early to his advantage and get the quick upper hand and I also think wpg third line in this series has a great shot to pull off an upset over one of the top 2 lines for the wild.

:sea:[1] vs :team11:[4]

Two great managers have come together to build a power house in @Bitcoin98x and @Melvin x 94. Seattle through the first half of the season steam rolled through the competition but have slowed down a bit in recent weeks. On the other side for a second straight season @Twistafied has done a great job of putting together a well rounded team. Seattle has a great top line featuring 98 and jared and have a great second line led by rocket winner @AG7859 . when your team is simply that good and built off great contracts u have the luxury of being able to pick up heroism and luigi to anchor a third line. the one thing i fear with this side though is the teams goaltending they don't have a starting goalie and i view both goalies as mediocre backups which could hurt them come playoff hockey. The dcore is well rounded led by hero deke and hoofoo with great depth dmen in servsy jamz and unique. On the other side of things twist and Edmonton have built three very strong fwd lines and could arguably say they have two top lines. sharp and twist play really well together and drxma is underrated on the rw. the second line featuring stastny and doughty have proven that they can win big games and compete against top lines and also have a great cheap contract in letunov who has proven himself the past two seasons. the third line for Edmonton is a bunch of cheap guys but they have good chemistry and have beaten some solid lines so they definitely cant be overlooked my boy friser is more then capable of stealing a game in this series. Edmonton has a solid starting goalie in iggy and good backup in matthewpromanto definitely the superior goalie tandem in this matchup. the one spot that concerns me a bit with this team is there dcore but they have some great defensive fwds that help make life easy on the backend. @dangles x 13 has proven himself in his rookie season and @Wizzywar has solidified himself as a good top rd and the rest of the dcore are guys who are solid defensively which should help.

Edmonton: @l Doughty l
    Seattle: @Dekeslexic

final predictions: :team11: in 7 - this was the toughest series for me to predict but i feel like down the stretch the goalie depth is going to end up being the difference in this series and in my opinion these two teams are evenly matched.

:team676:[2] vs:team15:[3]

Honestly going into this series im sure a lot of ppl will have san jose but i believe Vegas are a lot better then what they have been given credit for. there top line has great chem with jjr and prince and lowkey seems to have good chem with his line and plays well vs good lines, the only line i haven't seen to much is the ringy line which will need to play a big role if vegas wants to win this series. There dcore consist of a lot of just solid dman, not many guys that stand out to me but don't really have anyone that will cost. in goal they have imo one of the top goalies in lg when hes on his game in rampage. @xOgLowkeyyx has done a very good job overcoming the obstacles he put himself through this season and repercussions of bidding 15m on one player. on the other side @CaLL Me Jakoo has built a power house team as always and his side features two elite lines and an below average third line. they have an elite top line ld in polands and rd in bardown and have some pretty solid depth dman with the exception of gongxshow. this team also has a top goalie in rask who i expect to play stellar and a great backup in perellzy. the only vulnerability with this side is the fact that if lowkey wants i could see him trying to get a 3rd vs 3rd matchup against the sharks third line.

final predictions: :team15: in 7 - i think Vegas gives san jose a run for there money but those top two lines are loaded and i cant see them not winning 3/4 to at least push a game 7 in which i think san jose is just too strong in that scenario for vegas to overcome.

good luck to everyone in playoffs and remember this is just my own opinion nothing personal.
    cheers
    l3l Ray l8l

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    ltzRayy
  2. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69
    Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dangs92
  3. AG7859

AG7859 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ag7859#0
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2 / -11
    Nashville in 4

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Hoozus

Hoozus -

Ratings:
    +481 / 31 / -50
    Green jacket

No Streaming Account
  5. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Warning Group

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +254 / 118 / -280
    Enjoy the show watching from the sidelines @l3l Ray l8l

• Dumb Dumb x 14
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    No Streaming Account
  6. Doanxr

Doanxr Can’t play cause of rumors

Ratings:
    +221 / 22 / -45
    :team391:

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Stastnyy

Stastnyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 45 / -54
    "good luck to everyone in playoffs and remember this is just my own opinion nothing personal."

Bruh you had one job *facepalm emoji

• Like Like x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    stastnyy
  8. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    @GONGxSHOW might be one of the biggest idiots on this site.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Warning Group

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +254 / 118 / -280
    take a seat and witness me raise yet another cup kid

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Wrxsto

Wrxsto Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wrxsto#0
    Ratings:
    +210 / 218 / -79
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Warning Group

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +254 / 118 / -280
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. T Hopkins 40

T Hopkins 40 Always Celly Hard

Ratings:
    +729 / 76 / -63
    Gonger is a beaut

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    hopkinsxx
  13. l Yahtzeee l

l Yahtzeee l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 35 / -70
    Rumor has it @King_Formless got stripped of the Sharks C for going a full month without a Win.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Nguadagna