LGCHL Season 6 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Th3Fr3akSh0w76

Th3Fr3akSh0w76 LGCHL S6 Owner of the Saskatoon Blades!

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    im 27
    i have no lg management experience but i have been 2 season gm in vg and 2 in qchl
    season 5 its been my 3rd year in lg 2 chl and 1 ahl
    5 i know most of the rules in the book
    i know how forum works from my first season on lg :)
    i understand that if i decided to step down ill be ban from lg for 2+ seasons
    i wish to become an owner to get new responsability and having a good team arround me to be competitive at most time of the season and to go every season to the playoffs try getting the memorial cup!
    my goal is to try my best to beat all chl team and win the cup

Th3Fr3akSh0w76 hopping i get a team season 6 have a good summer boys see you in the begining of the winter :D

• Like Like x 4
    Th3fr3aksh0w76
  2. tsibs88

tsibs88 LG Media Contributor

Ratings:
    +979 / 8 / -52
    I would like to add on to this and give me endorsement as well. I have spent a good deal of time in club games this season with Cleveland and have had a chance to get to know Galchy. He has a great positive personality and just wants to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. No doubt his experience in the AHL with watching the management of the Monsters is invaluable. I would love to see mroe responsible people get a chance to run a team and I believe Galchy is one of those people.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tsibs88
  3. l-forthy-l

l-forthy-l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 8 / -25
    • Like Like x 5
    jdforthy
  4. Firstnation91

Firstnation91 Rw rd

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Player second season :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. cheesepuff2882

cheesepuff2882 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. 17 I turn 18 in September
    2. No previous experience
    3. This upcoming season will be my 4th and can’t wait for it to start
    4. 5 I know most of the rules and I have a fair grasp on the site
    5. 6 yes
    6. I understand and accept
    7. I have plenty of time on my hands during the upcoming season and I’ve been on teams where we are missing a key component somewhere and I’m hoping that I can help
    8. I’m hoping on building a solid group of guys that we can go fairly far into the playoffs with and hopefully bring home a cup

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. b_b_gun77

b_b_gun77 s6 owner Kelowna Rockets

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    1.I am 40 years old

2.I was an AGM InSeason 5 for the Flint Firebirds I am currently
    GM of Team Russia in the world junior tournament

3.This is my first season in LG. I have been playing NHL since NHL 11 came out

4.I would rate my understanding of the league rules around a 6.5 as there are always new rules to learn and ways to interpret them

5.Yes

6.I understand and accept

7.I would like to take on ownership of a team so that I may build a competitive friendly and well structured team environment.

8.My goals are to not only help people grow as a player but grow as a team.
    I would also like to help the league expand and reach its goals as a collective unit I feel that my real life management skills can be a valuable asset

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  7. XDoctor-jackalX

XDoctor-jackalX Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -10
    This guy would be a excellent owner good guy.

• Like Like x 1
    doctorjackal69
  8. DufOurmick

DufOurmick Owner Gatineau Olympiques Season5 LGCHL PS4

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -5
    1: 30 years old

2: Was OWNER season 5 ( Gatineau Olympiques ) end up 6th position in the Q and top 15 of 60 teams , also GM in other league !

3: Play in LG since season 2 and being active !

4: Yes i do know rules and understand them all ! 10/10

5: YES

6: I do understand and accept rules

7: I would like to have a team in the CHL again this season to get more experiences ! And also like to give some new players a chance to get some good ice time together !

8: My goals are to build a solid team that will throw some good games at other team by having fun and help players to get LG experience and make sure they have a good time here

PS: I did like my last experience of owner and still have interest for it ! Thanks to give us a chance to prouve our self as management !

• Like Like x 1
    dufourmick
  9. T_B_61

T_B_61 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM in s1 of LGBA Clippers
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) This will be my 3rd season in LG

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.5
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like to take on ownership of a team in the LGCHL as I like the challenge it gives, I know how to run a team, and I would like to give a fair chance to everyone to make a team based on their skill, not have to rely on who they know

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My number one goal is to build a competitive team that has a chance to win, but while having fun and making new friends along the way.
    TB

• Like Like x 1
    t_b_61
  10. WarLock_1994_380

WarLock_1994_380 Owner Of The Flint Firebirds

Ratings:
    +25 / 2 / -8
    I can vouch for b_b_gun77 as he was AGM for me in Flint Firebirds and he is GM for me in the World Juniors and he has been a very big help.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Tbizzy14

Tbizzy14 New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    1. I am 28 years old
    2. I have never had any league experience on lg but I have been a gym in vg and also in pavhl where I made the lines every game and did the stats as well and they were always done on time and in a timely manner.
    3. I joined lg in march around the half way point of season 5 and I played all of season 6. I also played a season of vg and season of pavhl as well so I know how these leagues work pretty well.
    4. I would say I know the rules about a 5 I would re read the rules make sure I know them in and out top to bottom if I got a team and I would also make sure the team knows the rules as well.
    5. Yes I know how to use the forums on this site.
    6. I 100% understand and accept the responsibilitys that come with being a owner of a chl team and I would run it with great respect for my team and others and I wouldn't quit on my team but I know the consequences if I were to do so.
    7. I've always wanted to run a lgchl team ever since I started playing. I love meeting new people and I am a very competitive person. I want the challenges of putting together the best team I can and make new friends along the way.
    8. My goals as an owner go farther than just winning a title. I want to meet new people and make friends with the guys on my team and have fun along the way and see where e season takes us.

• Like Like x 3
    tbizzy14
  12. russianphenom16

russianphenom16 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1

He's definitely a quality guy, put a lot of work into the firebirds this past year and almost got them into the playoffs. Would be a great guy to have run a team in the CHL next year and for years to come. You won't find a more willing and trustworthy guy around

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Deadlydoorknob

Deadlydoorknob New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    mamm is the man for the job !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Umadcuzusad

Umadcuzusad New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    One of the most down to earth guys I know. But when it comes to business he sure knows how to motivate a team.

• Like Like x 1
    watchumadcuzusad
  15. KingSynyster

KingSynyster New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1- I am 25

2- Season 4 AGM of the Sudbury Wolves, Season 5 AGM of the Kitchener Rangers (Made playoffs Season 5)

3- 2 Seasons of LGCHL

4- 6, I am very familiar with the CHL rules

5- Yes I do

6- I am accepting the responsibility and role of being an owner of a LGCHL team, I understand the role and responsibilities

7- I wish to take ownership because, I have a unique coaching skills that I would like to bring to the next lg season. Being an AGM was great for 2 season but owner has final say. Learning the rules was great for being AGM, I'd like to see how well my knowledge for the game will take me and how far I can impact the league with my unorthodox coaching an play style.

8- I would like to build a successful team, have management do there part. I would like that to go smooth. I would do my best to make sure no forfeits happen on behalf of team. I want to create a dominate team for playoffs an finding those solid players. Im excited to see the new talent that will arrive new to LG this season and ultimately have fun and have a chance for the cup

P.S. Thanks for your time and considering me to be an owner for Season 6 of the LGCHL

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner

Ratings:
    +11 / 3 / -8
    1. 23
    2. never been owner
    3. 2 seasons
    4. i understand the rules
    5.yes
    6.i accept and respect ownership responsibilities
    7. I would like to become an owner for lgchl and have fun but to also give everyone a fair chance and even playing
    and have a great season
    8.i dont believe in moving people around and not giving anyone the proper oppertunity to play and give everyone whom may be on my team the chance to show their skills and team play before we make those difficult decisions. I believe i can make this year a successful year for which ever team i may obtain. i believe that lgchl is a great thing but we do need owners that are willing to play fair games.

• Like Like x 1
    kcgaudett32013
  17. Melanson4

Melanson4 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 5 / -11
    1. 27

2. No previous management experience
    3. One chl season, couple other leagues as well (pavhl)

4. Read and understand chl rules (6)
    5. Very familiar with the site, yes
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. To get ownership experience and help LGCHL expand
    8. Build a strong team to eventually win mem cup

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. bcrae88

bcrae88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 18 / -16
    1. Age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM of Niagara S5
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) LGCHL S5

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.9
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 6 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added ondepending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I want to win a mem cup , baby
    2. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A(PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to win a mem cup.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Peeace---

Peeace--- Genius

Ratings:
    +65 / 7 / -10
    You guys might as well give up now, he's gonna win the mem cup .
    But seriously, I believe @bcrae88 will do a top notch job as owner

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    iPeeace
  20. dsully1087

dsully1087 Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Jayvee would make a solid owner in S6 he was super helpful this season with running the Titans. He has a very good understanding of the rules and the day to day operations of a team.

• Like Like x 2
    dsully1087