Season 6 Ideas

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by dstokes31, Apr 10, 2016.

1. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    We should put players in teams according to their political views.

@NKG HD would be the owner of the Liberals
    @Brisan66 would be his secretary of defense
    @Proud Gay Dad would be the one giving equal bread to all the players

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    tino45
  2. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    ACL - we need to develop a league free from ACL or get those players to prioritize LG. Not all good players are from ACL/AVL/VPN etc. If we are just going to depend on another league, might as well just fold and become part of that league or go play in it. If your excuse for not playing 1 day is because of players are going to another league - there's something fundamentally wrong.

More and more we see non-vpn players and teams easily beat and even wipe the floor with their teams/players. Again we need independence.

$$ after bidding not mattering - I hope Brisan is really considering the Free Agent Fridays to not exactly be free. $$ and what you do in bidding WILL matter if Free Agent Fridays involves a silent bidding process first, and auto-assignment 2nd. I'm sure in the real EPL (or any league), no player comes free when being acquired by a team.

• Like Like x 1
    Bottomless_Pit
  3. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    we are not able to take a first mover approach, meaning we cant sit here and go; we are the best we dont need to worry about vpn or anyone else. we are not even the second best product in terms of parity and enjoyment in the fifa clubs market. honestly the sooner we realize that we are behind vpn and wsl the sooner we can go about attempting surpass them in the spectrum. unless something similar to the collapse of the vhl happens to vpn they are going to be there and you are going to have to realize we are competing with them for players. There's a reason leagues recognized as "banana leagues" dont use lghl time slots for hockey. and the few overlapping days i can guarantee most owners you will talk to think its a nightmare to get people to show up and play because if someone is scheduled @ 11pm in banana and they get the call for lghl nobody is playing banana league unless they are in the lgchl. same thing happens with lgfa, but instead missing lg for acl or wsl GAMES, people are even inclined to not play lg in favor of fucking acl PRACTICE... not the game but practice... WE need to start being realistic where this league stands in the NA spectrum.

[​IMG]

the vpn players we do have arent even in the top 10% in terms of quality. We cant integrate them into the league either under current league scheduling process. who in there right mind would want to sign up for a league where you can only play 50% of the games at most? i am all down for developing non vpn players but most managers dont want to work with hockey guys, complain they suck behind their backs, and then dont use them for 3 weeks but wonder why they arent missing lghl for lgfa. on that note send us your hockey players, because while you guys complain about them we will develop them its not that hard, look at s5 bournemouth. we had 5 guys who have NEVER played fifa 11 on 11 and we went to the fa cup. so basically what im trying to say is unless managers want to work with hockey guys (by the looks of it they want them removed all together), i would like to know where we are going to get these players from. you have excellent ideas pit i just think they are achievable for the current season sometimes.

4. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i think we should do loans personally rather than waivers. loan a person for a week/2 and have a option to buy (textual agreement with bogs and managers in pm.)

5. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    i like the idea of loan players...but i don't think we're there yet....what do we do when complaints arise about that player being a saboteur on purpose? need this discussed much more before we consider putting it on the scopes to be added methinks.

the only "reality" i think we need to agree on - and which we DO realize is that there are some other leagues that have more numbers. There is NOTHING that makes ANY other league better or more desirable than LGFA other than the fact the guys who keep going back to those other leagues already play in them....and many of them play there, but don't want to. These same players want to come to LGFA.

the true 'reality' is those guys who ditch to go to practice - it's because they have found where they want to be. Stop giving them somewhere to 'waste' some time and give guys who will actually help your team and the league out by being dedicated to LGFA ...give them a chance. Those are the guys we need and management needs to look for.

Start looking at unknowns and give them the same opportunity as those 'top' or 'semi-quality' acl players. You can't tell me for a second that you truly think the other leagues already own ALL or even a majority of the top FIFA talent pool. They have what... 3000 players-ish ? I constantly see FIFA numbers in 10's of thousands....and MANY MANY MANY of them have not even heard about leagues.

Trust me - i understand what you're trying to say...but you are giving them too much credit.

tear down those fences and look beyond the horizon.

happy hunting.

Bottomless_Pit
  6. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

If you, and every other owner would read the threads I posted you'd see we don't have waivers. Yes, the term is waivers but the steps that are taken in the process are differently. Also, we can expect tris to pull the website down at this time and change a system that's linked. We have future plans that would require down time which would be during the release of the new games and tris is going to change things for our layout.

Lokix6x
  7. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i read your proposition. it is still a waiver system and there are no waivers in soccer. but there are two transfer windows and you can loan players at any time irl...

8. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    then they would be removed from the league the same as someone who doesnt want to be on their current team and does stupid shit?

skill level, league parity, website ease of access are 3 major keys to a successful league. some would say our website is the only reason people like to play here. last season was a disaster in terms of league parity. how in the fuck did arsenal get that team. good on their management but honestly wtf was everyone else thinking, its not a surprise half the league quit. not to mention we had 4 teams not finish the season and it would have been more if brisan wasnt a good commish. other than top 3 teams i would think the skill level is basically equivelent to timbits soccer (under 7) because every bottom team ends up playing a 4-2-4 no matter what formation they are supposed to be running.

9. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

It's not a waiver, it's a releasing of the player. No one said this MUST be soccer to the tea. Every league has different values that make it unique and different ways to make things fair. So, I want to ask you about loaning players. How would you purpose for this to be successful use? Basically a trade for cash but that player returns to his team at the end of the season? Seems pretty dumb when considering we don't really have that many multi season contracts coming into this season. Stop looking at the word "waiver" and release it's a "release" system. The terminology may not be there but the idea is.

As for moving to three days, not happening. I've made it quite clear that I've already done enough for those that want to play in another league besides here. My goal is not to steal the community that lives in the VPN. My goal is to create my own here for those that want to be here. If they come here, that's great. But, they need to understand, that we are doing our own time slots that have no interference with ACL/AVL and that LG comes first. We now just moved the times to 8:00pm and 8:40pm eastern so people wouldn't have the hour wait and so people could leave early for practice. The legitimate reason I got from owners was that four days was too much, and I see you stated that. This is why we are planning to increase roster sizes to 18 so you have more players to use. You simply can not use the exscuse, "My guys have AVL/ACL" anymore. If you're going to, we are going to get someone else in as an owner or I'm going to just run the team. As this statement has been made millions of times, it's as much as our job to bring in people as it is your jobs as owners. With 14 owners, we don't need an outstanding amount of players. 252 is the exact number to fill the rosters. We hit over 300 last season and we could easily do it this season and then some if we commit to this and do it right.

Lokix6x
  10. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Loan in terms of weeks not end of the season. lets say you want to find a replacement but you dont feel comfortable trading for a complete shot in the dark. Example: Team A has too many players they offer a player X to teams for 500k on a 1 week loan with a buy option @500k. team B who receives the loan player can use the players services for one week, and if they would like to keep the player they can pay the remaining amount to keep him for the rest of the year (during transfer seasons)

Example 2: team F is short on players because it is summer season and they have many people on vacation. rather than playing with 5 people they decide to see who they can acquire on loan. Team J has player Y available but does not want to give him up for the whole season, but thinks regular playing time would help with the players development because he has great availability but is stuck on the tc. Team J offers team F a straight 2 week loan for 500k and the player is returned at the end of the period. (can be done any time).

this would make money 100 times more relevant. to accommodate loans we would use trade function and could use the note box to communicate with bogs so they can understand why players are being traded back for nothing at the end of their loan duration.

11. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

Money is relevant now and owners that saved it up are getting it applied to the money they get to start bidding. For now, I would be open to this if all the owners agree. Until tris can pull the site offline in August/September, I'd say do a trade and put in the notes that it's a loan and the details.

• Like Like x 2
    Lokix6x