Season 6 Owners Introduction

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Ash_bae94, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Ashby0524

Ashby0524 Owner of Inter Milan

Discord:
    ashby0524#0
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -4
    Hello guys this is Ash_bae94 bringing to you a quick meet and greet with all of the six owners for this upcoming lgfa season, lets get started!

So BroadwayCJ97, this season you will be the owner of Ac Milan in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

I've only played one season about a year ago. It wasn't a great season as we consistently couldn't field a full lineup so I decided to be owner to build a team I could be proud of and that will compete for the League and the Cup.

What are you as an owner looking to bring to the lgfa psn league?

Consistency.

Who was your favorite player growing up? Do you try to emulate their play style into your personal game?

I personally never had a favorite player growing up to be honest. Only got interested in the beautiful game in 2012 because of playing FIFA. Fast forward to 2019 I'm an NYCFC season ticket holder and if you have to ask who my favorite player is now it would be Alex Ring. If you're not an MLS fan you don't know him probably but he's one of the best defensive midfielders in the league and I have always tried to incorporate a physical defensive style to any game I play.

Thank you so much for your time in helping the league get to know their season 6 owners a little better and I wish you the best of luck this season! Is there anything you'd like to say to the other owners?

Thank you for having me, to my fellow owners lets have a good season, I wish you the best of luck.

So realdemonX, this season you will be the owner of Juventus (because all serie a teams kits are shit ) in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

Well Ive been in the league since season 1. My career started on tottenham, I was one of the best keepers in the league back then and ever since vibes quit ive been the best and ill argue that till i stop playing. Last season I ran AC Milan the best team to ever play on lgfa psn.

I dont expect this team to be as good as Ac was last year going into bidding i have my main group of guys and my gm richy who is unmatched by any other striker and left cbs in his dust last season. however to have more fun I didnt bring my friends back , Im obviously looking to repeat , and even push for the first undefeated season in LGFA. We were 1 game off last season.... thanks stungun ❤️

Who was your favorite player growing up? Do you try to emulate their play style into your personal game?

Johan cruyff was my favourite player of all time however i loved watching eden hazard and drogba growing up being a chelsea supporter.

Thank you so much for your time in helping the league get to know their season 6 owners a little better and I wish you the best of luck this season! Is there anything you'd like to say to the other owners?

Goodluck to all the other owners not to suck my own dick but youlll need it.. and oh no matter what happens have fun and make sure you keep team morale

So The_Blind_Ref, this season you will be the owner of Napoli in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

Been playing since S1, mostly as a defender. Was on some bad teams until S4, now I'm a 2x Cup champ and 1x League champ.

Hopefully a fun experience for whoever ends up on Napoli, as well as hopefully making a championship caliber team.

Steven Gerrard. Although I don't incorporate much of his style into my own game as I'm a defender, and FIFA doesn't really allow you to do some of the amazing stuff Gerrard did.

I wish you all the worst of luck and look forward to seeing you all at the bottom of the table as Napoli wins the double this season.

So Stungun, this season you will be the owner of Fiorentina in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

I’ve been in the league for 2 seasons, previously as a BOG, and a champion last season with Milan!

I’m looking to have some fun, since I’m a fun guy kawhilaugh.mp3

My current favorite player is Virgil Van Dijk, and as a CB, I try to emulate his defensive prowess, although I look more like Dejan Lovren at times.

A message to all my other owners: “We’ve won it 6 times!”

So Bentobox Steve, this season you will be the owner of Roma in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

This is my second season owning a team.

Competitive, fun, and enjoyable experiences.

I have lots of favorite players, Zedaine, ronaldinho, and #9 Ronaldo, I in no way emulate any of these legends.

Have fun and good luck.

So Oso Sic, this season you will be the owner of Inter Milan in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league?

I believe season 2 was the first the season I played. Season 3 I was on staff for a bit. Took a break and now I'm looking to build a team for the this season and prior to the release of FIFA 20.

A competitive team that shows fair play. Also one that shows up on time.

Manchester United fan so Beckham, Rooney, Giggs. But I probably try to emulate Paul Scholes the most. A lot of good passing, long passing and long shots.

Thank you so much for your time in helping the league get to know their season 6 owners a little better and I wish you the best of luck this season!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Despite my memey comment at the end of my introduction, good luck each owner, and let's have some fun!

• Like Like x 2
    lg_stungun