Season 6 Start Date

Discussion in 'LGVFA' started by True Complexity, May 11, 2015.

1. Nexy6-

Nexy6- Nexy

Discord:
    Nexy#0006
    Ratings:
    +86 / 14 / -11
    I was just wondering when the start of the next season is going to be? Also when do the people who get their teams get to find out what team they get? [MENTION=7358]ImJeff[/MENTION]

Nexy6_
  2. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    At this time it all depends on how quickly people are getting their games in. It's been kind of ridiculous, have given guys three weeks to play two games.

• Like Like x 2
    Starwood84
  3. Maystroh

Maystroh Zlatanimal

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to apologize for not having played my unplayed games so far. I think a big proponent to unplayed games has been the end of the school semester, at least it has been for myself. I think the summer will show an improvement in finishing games. Some people go on vacations, etc. during the summer, however I think rules can be put in place to either get games in before they leave or find another alternative.

No Streaming Account
  4. Doc Status

Doc Status dark stasis

Ratings:
    +504 / 8 / -4
    I understand that people are busy with finals, vacation, etc. but when it's been 3 weeks and you haven't been able to schedule/play 2 games against the same opponent, it's because you (or your opponent) aren't interested.

The last half of the season I had to pester people over and over to get them to play me. Sometimes people would say they were too busy to play but I'd see them on xbox live playing FIFA all throughout the week. It's draining to play in a league where you have to constantly reach out to people and often feel like a nuisance when all you're doing is trying to schedule a game for a league they signed up for.

The sad part is that there actually are people that want to play, but it seems all of them have been eliminated or are waiting for the next season to start.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account