PSN Season 7 BOG Applications

Discussion in 'LGHL Official League News Archive' started by Man-Bear-Pig, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_TheGreekGod_I

I_TheGreekGod_I Belleviile Senators GM S9

Discord:
    I_TheGreekGod_I#9574
    Ratings:
    +330 / 160 / -169
    Which League(s) are you applying: LGPSN NHL & AHL

LG League experience: LGPSNHL Season 2 - Present. LGXBOXHL Season 28 - Present

Management experience: LGPSNHL AHL GM Season 04 & 05

Have you ever been banned (any League)? LGPSNHL AHL Season 05 - I quit for personal reasons - didn't have the time to invest midway during that season as i moved from city to city.
    * If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? No
    * If so, what for?

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: I allways was eager to ask questions regarding rules and league policies. Allways directed my questions to Man-Bear-Pig & PlusSizePounder as i found they were the most helpfull.

This league needs strict enforcement of rules, i would not be bias against any person on any ruling. Rules are set and must be followed. I do not care for popularity or being disliked as much of the players tend to throw hate on BOGS.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    I_TheGreekGod_I
  2. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +1,457 / 34 / -65
    Which League(s) are you applying: NHL

LG League experience: 7 on xbox, all 6 on psn. Before that all of VHL until we moved over.

Management experience: Too much to name but around 15ish seasons

Have you ever been banned (any League)?
    * If so, what for? Nope

Have you been chat box banned?
    * If so, what for? Nope

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: Don't think I've been in a situation where I've had to ask someone how to do something, the forums and specifically sub forums have everything you would need in that regard.

I'll make LG great.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.