Season 7 Owners Introduction

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Ash_bae94, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Ashby0524

Ashby0524 Owner of Inter Milan

Discord:
    ashby0524#0
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -4
    Welcome everyone to season 7 of PSN LGFA! This is Ash_bae94 here with some short and sweet interviews with all of the owners for this upcoming season. Don’t forget to tune into the preseason finals this Sunday at 730 eastern between Arsenal and Liverpool, right before we kick off the regular season at 8pm! We’re looking forward to kicking off fifa 20 with a fun, competitive, and successful season!!!

So The_Blind_Ref, this season you will be the owner of Liverpool in psn lgfa as reigning league champion. Can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

LGFA is the only FIFA league I've played in. Played in all seasons except one. 2x league champ, 2x cup champ, 1x SAF Award winner.

What are you as an owner looking to bring to the lgfa psn league?

Looking to put together a competitive team and hope to contribute to a fun experience for everyone involved.

Who was your favorite player growing up? Do you try to emulate their play style into your personal game?

Steven Gerrard. Although I don't incorporate much of his style into my own game as I'm a defender, and FIFA doesn't really allow you to do some of the amazing stuff Gerrard did.

Ranking 1-6 what are you final table predictions?

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Arsenal

Tottenham

Chelsea finish with under 10 points

Any sleepers on your team that you think will take the league by storm?

Most of the players on my team are returning LGFA veterans, so they're won't be any major surprises. But I do believe Jack will surprise people playing his 1st full season at striker, he is a great player and will score plenty of goals this season.

Thank you so much for your time in helping the league get to know their season 7 owners a little better and I wish you the best of luck this season! Is there anything you'd like to say to the other owners?

Hope you're prepared to take a bunch of Ls this season. And if your team parks the bus expect hateful messages in discord.

So CJ, this season you will be the owner of Man City in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

Owner of AC Milan last season where we were CHAMPIONS of Coppa Italia

More cups to my trophy cabinet

Who was your favorite player growing up? Do you try to emulate their play style into your personal game?

I personally never had a favorite player growing up to be honest. Only got interested in the beautiful game in 2012 because of playing FIFA. Fast forward to 2019 I'm an NYCFC season ticket holder and if you have to ask who my favorite player is now it would be Alex Ring. If you're not an MLS fan you don't know him probably but he's one of the best defensive midfielders in the league and I have always tried to incorporate a physical defensive style to any game I play. A versatile leader who does everything the right way. If you don't emulate those things you're doing it wrong.

City, Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea

Scrumzy for 500K. Huge in our cup run last season and now a member of the 16 should do big things.

Thank you so much for your time in helping the league get to know their season 7 owners a little better and I wish you the best of luck this season! Is there anything you'd like to say to the other owners?

The Blue Moon will rise.

So Respecognyze, this season you will be the owner of Tottenham in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

I came into this league as a nobody. No one bid on me. I was randomly assinged to different teams and never really had a chance to shine. I got two goals in this league but still went unnoticed. I decided to step up and own a team, to show this league they went to sleep on me. And I am awake now.

I am looking to being fun, competitive sexy game play.

My favorite player growing up was Mesut Ozil. I think some of his play style was influenced in my personal game.

1. Liverpool

2. Man City

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

5. Man U

6. Spurs

MY WHOLE FUC$*(*#$(* TEAM.

You made a big mistake by not making me your star player.

So Cosminnn, this season you will be the owner of Arsenal in PSN LGFA, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

Played in UVL last season with my own team, and this year we will start in ACL Div3 East. This is only my second season in the LGFA community. Played with Inter Milan in season 6 and loved the league. Well organized, the bid format is really fun, and this has the infrastructure to grow big!

What are you as an owner looking to bring to the LGFA PSN League?

I am looking to bring more people to the league and help it get known across the fifa fanbase. Also looking to help if possible and if needed with improving aspects of the league if necessary.

My favorite players when I wad young were Thierry Henry and Robin Van Persie. Right now I would have to say Mesut Özil. I do try and emulate his style of play on the field. Controling the tempo, pulling the strings, giving assists.

I am fairly new so I don't know the veteran players or the owners so this is a random table prediction:

1. Man Utd

2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Tottenham

5. Man City

6. Chelsea

My goalie Javier and the RB Tawcohh (if we fix his open ticket) could be the key to a successful season. We have good players in every position so it would be a fun season!

May the best team win!

So Knifey, this season you will be the owner of Manchester United in PSN LGFA, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

This is my 2nd season in LGFA; I played for Inter Milan in Season 6 where we finished 2nd. I've also played in various other leagues throughout the years including ACL alongside Cosmin.

What are you as an owner looking to bring to the LGFA PSN league?

First and foremost, I have been trying to help grow the league so we can expand in the future. I am trying not to put too much pressure on myself as a first time owner, so this season we'll mostly be looking to stay competitive and have a lot of fun.

I grew up watching guys like Ronaldihno and Beckham. Personally, I was always a defender but even if I wasn't I never had the skill to try an emulate players like that, haha. I always played simple and conserative; keep the ball in front of you, play physical, and give 100% on every play.

It's too early to really say... This ranking is mostly based on teams who returned the most veteran players but I also think it's going to be a wild year and anything could happen.

1) Man City

2) Liverpool

3) Man Utd

4) Arsenal

5) Tottenham

6) Chelsea

Potts, Breed, Sniper and a few others will definitely make some noise for Man U. There are also plenty of other players I brought into the league that I unfortunately wasn't able to sign for Season 7. I can think of at least half a dozen who should make names for themselves this year but I am not going to name any specifically here.

Good luck guys, let's keep it fun and respectful this season

So Bentobox this season you will be the owner of Chelsea in psn lgfa, can you tell me a little bit about your history in this league or other leagues?

I’ve been an owner before

Competitive, fun, and enjoyable experiences.

I have lots of favorite players, Zedaine, ronaldinho, and #9 Ronaldo, I in no way emulate any of these legends.

First place team finishes 1st

Second place team finishes 2nd

etc etc

As far as sleepers go, the whole squad is asleeper.

Good to the other owners

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mrwindupbird240

Mrwindupbird240 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That’s a very good interview respecognize. I would have mentioned the rookie you got at least a lil
    More but still quality ish.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    You used my favorite player response from last season Ash lol

• Like Like x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  4. Ashby0524

Ashby0524 Owner of Inter Milan

Discord:
    ashby0524#0
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -4
    I thought you told me to

No Streaming Account
  5. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    -Same answer as last season, Alex Ring NYCFC. A versatile leader who does everything the right way. If you don't emulate those things you're doing it wrong.

Was my answer but it really doesn't matter haha good job as always guy.

• Like Like x 1
    BroadwayCJ97