Season 8 AHL Bidding Review

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League(LGAHL PSN)' started by ZeRo_SyMPoThY, Jun 3, 2018.

1. iZer0x92

iZer0x92 Tucson Roadrunners gm s7

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -22
    Bidding for season 8 LGAHLPSN is about wrapped up. I’d like to take a look at some of the more notable signings and what it means for the teams that won these players.
    Normally you would assume the highest paid contract would be the first mentioned. Nope we are jumping straight to the third highest contract and the one that has received the most heat.
    @OptimusPrimus77 (rd) $8,000,000 (Milwaukee) :team390: That JJ-Finesse- contract doesn’t look so bad now. Look I’m sure him and his supposed dpartner are going to have great chemistry and be a solid d-pairing but this is just an absurd amount of cap. If we were talking about a stellar NHL level dman skipping NHL bidding and you want to lock that up ok but that isn’t the case. @Ray9733 seems like a good guy and I hope this works out but this move is certainly raising some eyebrows to say the least
    @JJ-Finesse- (lw) $9,750,000 (stockton) :team516: The top dog when it comes to her contract and with her output on the Xbox AHL side hard not to see why teams were willing to go so high on one player. Shes had plenty of success at the NHL level on both consoles so I’m sure at the end of the day @ODucks182 will be happy with locking up this player
    @bertone2909 (c) $8,250,000 (Manitoba) :team307: Who saw this coming....ok well everyone did and with good reason he has been a big part of the last two Calder cups in the moose 3peat. Does he put up flashy 100pt seasons no but center is the most important position on the ice and if you find a guy who clearly knows how to win you keep him.
    @SAND_MAN257 (lw) $6,000,000 (Bridgeport) :team315: This one really confused me maybe I’m missing something that three teams saw. This guy has solid chl stats on both consoles however there is no track record at the AHL or NHL level to suggest this is a correct value especially seeing as the two other players who received $6,000,000 contracts @DatsyukianxDeke (Chicago) :team395: and @Gaallz (Springfield) :team617: have a history of successful seasons at the higher levels
    @DatsyukianxDeke (rw) $6,000,000 (Chicago) :team395: Well you can thank me @Meestah Don for driving up dats cap. I was all in on him and for good reason a proven AHL player on both consoles including 81 pts for the wolves last season no wonder they did what they had to do to retain him.
    @dmac7719 (ld) $4,500,000 (Hartford) :team314: in my honest opinion of the top five paid defensemen this is the best valued and its fifth in terms of salary. Nothing against the top four but at this price and his history at all three levels I think this was well worth it good job @CJ x 58
    @BarDownDaily (c) $5,000,000 @bdeez_nutz (rw) $4,500,000 (Tucson) :team618: Ok time to explain why we were willing to spend up on these two. I had plenty of cap to work with going into bidding. My guess was that these two would be about 4m which was close but I wanted to spend up on a couple top guys when it became apparent we weren’t going to get the ones we wanted we decided we at the very least needed to lock these two up and secure a solid 2nd line and I think we did just that. Nutz was a teammate of mine before and a good dude who has proved he is a solid AHL player and had nothing but praise for his center last season bardown who also has proven to be a solid AHL player. Are these contracts a little high yes I admit that but if they can produce at the rate they have then I will be happy with it as I had the money to spend not to mention the team chat is a better place with them around LETS GO RUNNAZ!
    @Yoshi_swagger (g) $3,500,500 (Belleville) :team777: I understand that the rule of thumb is don’t overspend on a goalie but you know what I’m cool with this. Yoshi is arguably the best goalie on the PSN side if not then top 5 at least. Is 3.5m a lot even for that statement? On most teams the answer would be yes because most managers aren’t as skilled as @oBiLL3Yo on the sticks and at building a team. I personally guarantee that the baby sens will be a contender and yoshi will be sitting there with a sub 2.00 GAA and it will be well worth it
    A couple of steal in this bidding I’d say would be @puckzone (rw) $500,000 (stockton) :team516: who has had some good numbers and joins a team with some serious talent. Also from the stockton heat @Hadji (ld) $500,000 some very solid seasons on the AHLPSN side definitely another steal by the heat props to them on not only spending up on the guys they want but also sneaking in these under the radar guys who will compliment the big contracts well
    Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts on season 8 AHL Bidding no hard feelings to those who don’t like what was said go prove me wrong good luck to all this season -Zero :team618::team618::team618:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. BarDownDaily

BarDownDaily Professional Ankle Breaker

Ratings:
    +58 / 2 / -2
    Zero - the kind of guy to spend $5 mil for team morale <3 let’s rip it up this season

• Like Like x 1
    BarDownDaily91
  3. Happy-Gilmore-27

Happy-Gilmore-27 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2
    Zero roster review ?

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +246 / 41 / -7
    :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    Playing Fortnite Battle Royale - 60 Alive
    meestahdon
  5. iZer0x92

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -22
    Maybe once rosters are final I might do that

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Reider15-15

Reider15-15 Active Member

Discord:
    Reider15-15#5161
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -2
    You’re the goat

• Like Like x 1
    Reider1515
  7. SandmanHTMF

SandmanHTMF below average player, ELITE party presence!

Ratings:
    +49 / 3 / -13
    JJ-Finesse is a girl bud.

Ps. I love her!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. iZer0x92

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -22
    Did not notice Fixed!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo (oBiLL3Yo) The Dishmaster

Ratings:
    +158 / 8 / -21
    ;)
    @Yoshi_swagger (g) $3,500,500 (Belleville) :team777: I understand that the rule of thumb is don’t overspend on a goalie but you know what I’m cool with this. Yoshi is arguably the best goalie on the PSN side if not then top 5 at least. Is 3.5m a lot even for that statement? On most teams the answer would be yes because most managers aren’t as skilled as @oBiLL3Yo on the sticks and at building a team. I personally guarantee that the baby sens will be a contender and yoshi will be sitting there with a sub 2.00 GAA and it will be well worth it!!
    Good luck everyone should intresting

bill3y09
  10. Boss77x_O

Boss77x_O I killed mufasa

Discord:
    Boss77x_o#8019
    Ratings:
    +61 / 1 / -3
    Didn’t y’all meet in a zellers bathroom? Pretty sure that ain’t love.

• Funny Funny x 1
    boss77x_o
  11. Chaskin12

Chaskin12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 17 / -14
    No mention here at 5.250 mil

Chaskin12
  12. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS New Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2
    No mention about the cuda?? I see how it is zero.. still love ya

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. iZer0x92

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -22
    Well he is now apparently lmao

No Streaming Account
  14. SandmanHTMF

SandmanHTMF below average player, ELITE party presence!

Ratings:
    +49 / 3 / -13
    Yeah I just found that out. I don’t swing from that side of the plate. That info would of helped me out more a couple of days ago JC, thanks!

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. SUMAwtf

SUMAwtf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 3 / -21
    your a girl

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Maximuss001

Maximuss001 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -3

Hi, :)

• Like Like x 1
    Maximus014
  17. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Tucson AGM S7, S8 || Sarnia GM S5, S6.

Ratings:
    +106 / 7 / -10
    Lots of run-on sentences here. I can give it a quick edit next time :*

With Love,
    Your partner.

• Winner Winner x 1
    MikeyMcB
  18. Happy-Gilmore-27

Happy-Gilmore-27 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2
    East north show love