PSN Season 8 BOG Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Man-Bear-Pig, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Mofuzzer

Mofuzzer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  2. Kinglyme89

Kinglyme89 Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Which League(s) are you applying: LGNHL

LG League experience: S4Chl S5-S7 NHL LG, Also in VG for three seasons and SP

Management experience: Season 4 CHL GM of the year, Season 1 GM for World Cup Team North America.

Have you ever been banned (any League)? No

Have you been chat box banned? Yes, I reposted what someone commented and said "ban this man" took a mute myself.

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: My first season of LG i got picked up with a very high bid. Following that my Gm had been banned, so i picked up the Gm status but had no idea how to do trades, put in stats, put in line ups, or anything for that matter. Im not sure if Mcanadiens24 was a bog at this time but he helped me through EVERYTHING which eventually led me to GM of the year.

I have lots of time on my hands having lyme disease and can be on anytime, would love to step in and help out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. eseemann09

eseemann09 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Which League(s) are you applying:

CHL

LG League experience:

Season 7 in CHL

Management experience:

None

Have you ever been banned (any League)?
    * If so, what for?

No

Have you been chat box banned?
    * If so, what for?

No

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG:

Since it was my first season they basically showed me everything. How to get to doscord, share twitch link and discord link, sign up for games, participate in tourneys, etc

No Streaming Account
  4. iTz_Cattywampus

iTz_Cattywampus Active Member

Discord:
    iTz_Cattywampus#1606
    Ratings:
    +117 / 16 / -18
    LGNHL or LGAHL

LG League experience: Since S1

Management experience: GM S1, AGM S2, GM S3, Owner S4, AGM S7

* If so, what for? No

* If so, what for? No

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: The BOG helped me out a lot when I first got involved in the league, I’d like to return the favor and help other members both new and veteran.

• Like Like x 2
    x4hxpestilencex
  5. Xempir3sniperX

Xempir3sniperX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    CHL Only
    LG League experience:2 seasons

Management experience: None

* If so, what for?
    No
    * If so, what for?
    No
    Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: Manager showed me how to get around the LG website and app

No Streaming Account
  6. sniz420

sniz420 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got free time if you need someone who will be prompt on resolving issues that's me. I'm 27 don't have the energy to get into chat fights, never been banned, so ya im here if you want help with organizational matters

No Streaming Account
  7. AjHcCwRs

AjHcCwRs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 5 / -14

LG League experience: Played since ever

Management experience: Managed 4-5 Season on the Xbox side (NHL teams)

Have you ever been banned (any League)? Nope.
    * If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? Nope.
    * If so, what for?

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG:

ajhccwrs
  8. Alternate-Place

Alternate-Place New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am applying for all 3 psn leagues...

LG Experience : this season was my first...

No management experience but I am very good at the game and I have superior hockey IQ... I could lead a team to success. I have an extensive hockey background with many accolades in my High School Hockey past...

I have never been banned from any league or chat box...

i have yet to have a situation where I have needed assistance...

Btw, I am 34 yrs old and I am an elite player in NHL18, NBA2k18, and The Golf Club 2...

No Streaming Account
  9. FidellCastro84

FidellCastro84 New York Goon

Discord:
    FidellCastro84#2133
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Which League(s) are you applying: CHL, AHL, NHL No Preference. Where ever i am needed

LG League experience: S2, S4, S5

Management experience: I took over the Cleveland Monsters when the Two GMs quit, and helped them finish out the season. I Iced my team every night except 1.

Have you ever been banned (any League)? Never
    * If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? Never
    * If so, what for?

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: When i took over the monsters Lg Macdonald and Rico helped me figure out how to more less navigate the LG manager tab. I needed help putting players on IR and they also explained the process on how to Strike a In Active player. I Also have ADMIN. Experience in other leagues and Ive actually help start a league in the past that now has almost 2,000+ players.

FiddySnipes
  10. WutangCreamx0

WutangCreamx0 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Which League(s) are you applying: LG CHL PS4

LG League experience: 2-3 seasons.

Management experience: First season was an agm for Owen Sound Attack, season 5 to be exact.

* If so, what for? None

* If so, what for? None

Describe a situation where you were helped by a BOG/Manager/Player who showed you how to do something on LG: My reason, owner left the league. I have a two year contract for the Sting. Was looking to take over owner ship for the Sting due to my contact being two seasons, which includes next season without knowing who my owner will be now. Would like to run it properly and with some help of course I think I could be a great and fair owner.

No Streaming Account
  11. Splashguard

Splashguard New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    During my first season in LG CHL I had questions periodically, most of which I directed towards my gm and owner. Having not been made fully aware of a BOG or the role that they play. I think that as a BOG one should be friendly and approachable as well as helpful. (My experience, while not bad..could have been less confusing.

No Streaming Account
  12. JaG83D83

JaG83D83 S7 Kitchener Rangers GM

Discord:
    JaG83D(KitchRang_GM)#1186
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    Which League(s) are you applying: any available position in either league.

LG League experience: Been a member and a player of LG for 2 seasons

Management experience: I was GM of the Kitchener Rangers in S7

* If so, what for? NO

Have you been chat box banned?NO
    * If so, what for?

During my time as GM for KR i was thrown into both an ownership role and a gm role as our owner was called away on military leave for 5 weeks. During that time i was in charge i was in need of further understanding of trade rules and waiver rules and rights for both players and teams while i was trying to make changes to the team. Being fresh and unaware of the certain stipulations on player movement and what to do in situations of a problematic players and bunk trades Krt-Peanutbutter helped guide me on what options i had available to me and ways to go about them. the help he gave was much helpful at multiple times during the season and was well received. a bigger lesson learned was when i made a mistake and failed to use knowledge i learned in the spur of the moment and i made two mistakes that led to a 2 game suspension. not using what i was shown or had previously learned when i should have taught me an even bigger lesson when i was issued the penalty. shows that u can lead a horse to water but he needs to know when to drink it lol so to speak.

JaGG83D