Season 9 Buffalo Sabres

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by JClaus33, Jan 24, 2019.

1. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    I feel like it would be a shame if I didn't say a little bit about this team. I've been on quite a few different types of teams over the seasons but this one definitely was the most...eventful. First things first, thank you to everyone on this team that helped me get my first cup, and congratulations to everyone for getting it done.

We started off by sweeping the first round, then won round 2 despite me losing a game. Went to the Conference Finals and managed to beat Washington without our owner playing a single game. Finally we top it off with a game 7 cup victory again despite me losing a game. Just goes to show the type of contributions we were able to get top to bottom on our roster and we needed every bit of it.

Now to each of the players that helped us get here;

@BKerslake8 - You helped so much with the day to day running of the team, as well as helped on pretty much every roster move. One of my favorite people to both play games with, and just talk to. Challenging @ryno1354 and @JCeeZ-_- as my favorite LW to play with.

@Bry2230 - The Bryland, what can you even say, the guy is an absolute shutdown force on RD. Also brings one of the best party presences I've gotten the pleasure to be a part of. To quote him, "This ain't even a thang, I've got my 2nd cup, I'm just a winner."

@CantTreadOnMe_ - Have to say there were a lot of people that questioned me picking you up and keeping you on the roster from the get-go, but you helped gather every night, never caused any issues with the team and ended up being pretty darn solid this season. Couldnt ask for a better 3C.

@DodgesBlueShells - Another guy that raised similar eyebrows like Tread, I knew you both from SP, and knew both of you guys could easily help us out. You were open to advice and like Tread, never caused any issues with the team. Took us a while to get you on the roster full time cause of cap, but you proved your worth in the loffs, clutching up on multiple occasions.

@EbonyFetishz - You have to be one of the best trolls on LG. I've never seen someone get under scootz' skin quite like you did this season. Not to mention you played both hands and with everyone on the roster. Thanks for being down to play wherever we needed you this season.

@FullyDynamic - After last season, I knew I needed to reunite with you somehow, and once we were able to pick you up, we had the squad to get it done. You clutched up big time in the playoffs, basically winning us a couple of games by yourself. Been awesome playing together the last two seasons.

@Gold Mete - I feel like you believe you're the most emo person ever but you were actually one of the most supportive people on the team. Obviously nobody likes losing but even when things weren't going great for you, you still stuck it out and were always positive for us. I have to say we definitely won that deadline deal.

@HurrichaneScoot - 3 years later and we finally get the job done together, and we did it the right way. Happy to see it end this way, but at the same time I don't think I've ever seen anyone leave a team chat more. I think I could pretty comfortably set the over/under at 1.5 times per day leaving the chat, it was impressive. Nonetheless, I very much enjoy playing with you and you came up big in game 7. Thanks for helping me get the job done Scotty.

@KingKonz- - The goat. We both finally got the monkey off the back, 9 long seasons of grinding and it's harder to cap it off better than you did this time. A 91% in the loffs and a game 7 shutout. Let's go baby.

@Krvstoffer - Like Brad, you played both sides of the ice and with any lineup we asked you to. 12-0 in the loffs over the last two seasons, hard to do much better than that. Thanks for being such a good team player all season.

@LoBo_DaNgLeS_12 - I really hope you aren't actually dead. I have no clue what happened to you but yeah, congrats on the free cup lol.

@PoopinSince95 - So many big games with so many different people at both LW and C. People give you a bad rep sometimes but you were nothing but great for me this season. Pls come back Tony

@Ryan_x_28 - My lil Juanodactyl. We've both been grinding for a long time now and both finally got it done. You saved everyone's bacon with your game 6 performance, we couldn't have done it without you. I love you Juan.

@syngizzam - One of the nicest guys I've ever had on my teams. Thanks for being so down to play wherever we needed you, and still being nice even when our team was pretty aids early on.

@xDudester - I have never, in my entire life, dealt with a more aids individual. It was honestly unreal how toxic you were at almost all times. I don't know how one person could have so much hostility in them but you definitely opened my eyes to that. Now with that said, you are a solid player and I do enjoy playing with you. When you're on the mic you are usually a pretty good kid too. If you can grow about 10 years in maturity in the next season, I think you'd make a great manager. Seriously though, I had Serpe and Weapon as teammates at the same time and you are about 3x more aids than both of them combined.

To our guys that ECU'd in the playoffs @mhogan5 @xMajorLazeRx and the 3 that stepped up big time in our last 2 series, @Distraqted @Chel__Legend @Bossy_22_ thank you guys, and the entire AHL team for being so willing to help us out at any time. It makes my life so much easier to have guys that are both happy to help us and are good enough to be NHL'ers themselves. I know everyone on our team liked you guys a lot and it definitely didn't go unappreciated.

@Desjy99 - Last, but certainly not least, my management partner Jayce. We talked about running a team together for the last 2 years basically, but because of me being an idiot never had the opportunity to do so. We finally got the chance this season, and even though you weren't always feeling LG we couldn't have done this without each other. I'm very excited to run it back, and I'm really pleased my first cup could come with you. It was a fun ride my friend.

Here's a slight glimpse into what a season with Dudester is like.

upload_2019-1-24_0-24-10.png
    upload_2019-1-24_0-25-19.png

Imagine that, 20 times a day, every single day. To answer your question though Brody, yes we are still friends.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me over the many seasons I've played, I really appreciate all the kind words and messages. Hopefully I've been a good example that people can change, and I'm pretty darn excited to finally get over the last hump. Let's go Sabres!

Also, congratulations to @PoopinSince95 on being our Conn Smythe winner! 7-0 and stepped up to win some huge games for us.

CHAMPS BABY!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    JClaus33
  2. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    EXPOSED

• Informative Informative x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    go team go

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Krvstoffer
  4. DodgesBlueShells

DodgesBlueShells Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 19 / -33
    O Captain!

• Like Like x 2
    UseThePoint
  5. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good shit Claus you finally did it!

GL running Buffalo S10

• Like Like x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  6. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    I love you too Jclaus PM me when you want me to re-sign

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    dudnastyy
  7. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    Big thank you to @JClaus33 @Desjy99 and @BKerslake8 for getting me and keeping me all season. Thank you to @Krvstoffer for being the only one that didn’t make me cry everytime I typed in our team discord. Congrats to @LoBo_DaNgLeS_12 for being the first person to win the cup while being 6 feet under!!!!!! I wuv u Sabres❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    dudnastyy
  8. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    Thread title should be season 9 Buffalo Sabres?

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    I want an explanation.

• Funny Funny x 2
    jtresatti
  10. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    LOL Dudester. grats on the cup buffalo.

icallsowhat55
  11. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    Konz was robbed of a Smythe

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ryneauxx
  12. stay_at_homed

stay_at_homed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 11 / -10
    More toxic then dudester here

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    lcwiz85
  13. LEGAL x 76

LEGAL x 76 TriHard 7

Discord:
    Leg_al#7065
    Ratings:
    +513 / 57 / -320
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    legiticetilt
  14. Keebawdize

Keebawdize isweet-92

Discord:
    Ojibwe_skillz#7006
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -9
    Congratulations All Sabres! #treading

No Streaming Account
  15. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    "Who is Entry?" lmao

The excitement after winning is kind of cringe too, but you also love to see people who still have that passion you know.

Congrats @KingKonz- , Mr. A1

Congrats @EbonyFetishz , I'm so happy you were you spared of the heart attack you would have no doubt suffered playing in a game 7.

Fk the rest of the team.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Woytkiw8
  16. WateryDolphin77

WateryDolphin77 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dakota/Dolphin#8103
    Ratings:
    +549 / 43 / -55
    Well deserved Claus.

You finally get something for all your work.

Congrats!

WDolphin77
  17. JPHVeNoM

JPHVeNoM Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JPH#8117
    Ratings:
    +130 / 1 / -2
    Brad the Goat

JPHVeNoM
  18. Kroeger71

Kroeger71 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kroeger71#9422
    Ratings:
    +223 / 10 / -38
    Nice kid on the Mic, toxic through text..SNOWFLAKE.

No Streaming Account
  19. stammerchel

stammerchel Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stammerchel#8489
    Ratings:
    +281 / 5 / -29
    • Winner Winner x 1
    stammerchel
  20. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    Serpe and Weapon were very entertaining in that discord chat, i honestly didn't think anyone could be more toxic than that duo

• Funny Funny x 1
    robshere