LGCHL Season 9 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krt-Peanutbutter

Krt-Peanutbutter PSN LGCHL Director

Discord:
    Krt-peanutbutter#7469
    Ratings:
    +59 / 2 / -9
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 9 Application
    ?

Age?

League Experience?

Previous LG League Management Experience?

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?

If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. A reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season 9. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.?

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner?
    Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations?
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette?
    Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!
    Thank You

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    krtpeanutbutter
  2. Ghostx7787

Ghostx7787 One And Only

Ratings:
    +37 / 3 / -3
    Age 21

League Experience? Have been playing LG since xbox 360 switched over and started new on ps4 side in season 6

Previous LG League Management Experience? I was GM in season 7 for Sherbrooke

Knowledge of the PSN CHL rules? I would give my self a solid 10 on the LGCHL rules due to my previous management experience.

Why do I wish to take on ownership within the LGCHL (PSN)? I wish to take ownership of a team in the CHL for a few reasons. The first reason is I want to take a team all the way to the men cup because the team I built in season 7 I thought had a great chance to make a run until a few conflicts happened between our team. The second reason I would want a team is do to the fact from talking to some new members they tell me they have had some terrible experiences with there owners and getting a shot to get ice time I feel I can change their experience around so people want to come back and be apart of LG. I understand that this is the entry league on the PSN side and due to that I feel to increase the sites number of members people need to realize that and start treating some of these new members with more respect. As I said before this is a entry league some of us know we won't ever go up to Ahl or NHL so its are job to give the new guys a good baseline to go off so they can try to progress their own LG Virtual careers.

My Goals I wish to achieve as a Owner? I wish to win a mem cup as most do. But I want to make the experience for my players a good one and since I know a decent amount of the chi community I would also want my players to use me to help them build some more connections throughout the LG community. I wish to help my players progress in their careers and I want them to be able to come back to me and for me to still be able to help them after they moved on from my team.

Have I been Banned in LG for any reason? NO

sent

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Troubledworm

Troubledworm Niagara IceDogs Owner

Discord:
    saauuccee#9832
    Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -1
    Age? 24

League Experience? S8 LGCHL PSN

Previous LG League Management Experience? None but would love to own a team.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 10/10 I've read over rules twice.

I want to have management experience and I think being an owner in the CHL would be a great start. I have the time on my hands to stay busy with LG doing all the requirements that come with being an owner. bidding, scouting new talent, making trades and building a team is something I believe I'd be great at. I've had lots of leadership experience on the outside world with work and sports growing up and think i'd be a great leader of a team;

goal #1. make playoffs
    goal #2. see new LG & TC players on my team improve and succeed.
    goal #3. get through a season with no rule violations, forfeits etc...
    goal #4. have a team where everyone has a positive mindset. no toxicity.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? no.

sent

• Like Like x 4
    saauuccee
  4. Beaverclopsx27

Beaverclopsx27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Age? 23

League Experience?
    VHL and SHL Owner (NHL 14) , S8 LGCHL PSN

None

Read the multiple times, understand them well.

I have a solid amount of Owner/GM experience in the past and love the challenge of putting together my own team, or even the challenge of turning around a team if things don't go as planned.

#1) The challenge of finding and forming my own team, especially with this being the first season of NHL 19
    #2) To make sure everyone on my team gets along and is willing to work together
    #3) Make sure everything is run cleanly and organized with no violations of the rules
    #4) Make Moncton great again

No

sent

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Beaverclopsx27
  5. The_Drac-_-

The_Drac-_- The_Drac-_-

Ratings:
    +24 / 19 / -18
    Age? 20

League Experience?
    XOHL 2 seasons Owner
    LGCHL AGM S7

Yes

Yes very well

To take a team all the way, be able to play with the people i want to play with

#1) win the mem
    #2) Have fun with the players

Yes, im a miner and i had to go out for the season so i got removed

sent

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DracGodx
  6. Bad_Girl_Qc84

Bad_Girl_Qc84 Wichita Thunder General Manager

Discord:
    BadGirl#7625
    Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -1
    Age?
    I'm 34 years old

League Experience?

3 seasons in LG + 1 season in VG + 2 seasons in FB

S8 i was the gm of Guelph Storm. It was a big challenge to jump in the middle of the season but i tried my best and i think everyone was happy with my leadership and communication. I think i have learn alot in this team.

10/10 i think i have read the rule 10x. Just to make sure i didnt messed up with my team

I would like to become an owner to give opportinities to everyone to be part of LG. I would like to manage a team the way i want to build chemistry and have fun . I learn alot with my last team and i dont want to make the same mistake. I want a team in respect and dignity. Im always available to resolve problems.I m applying for owner because I feel that I have the leadership qualities that would have a positive impact on both the team and the league. I have seen management teams in the past who’s sole purpose is to try and win games, make the playoffs and eventually the cup. And while I feel these are important aspects of the position, I feel that as an owner at this level there is another aspect of the position that get overlooked, development. I have 1 years of management outside of LG and feel that the experience I have will provide me the skills needed to meet and exceed the expectations you have in your ownership.

* Make everyone happy and give time to play to everyone. I want to have fun with my team and management.As we continue to progress the league it is crucial that we are taking the time and steps necessary to constantly develop the league and its players. As owner, I would focus on developing players to prepare them for the next level. For active rosters that is providing them the opportunities to play on a team that allows them to showcase their indivdual talent while working together as a team competing to have success in the league.

** For TC players, it is taking the appropriate time that allows them to be a part of the league and walk them through the steps needed to move up the ladder and not feel excluded because they are new or have not developed the skills yet to make the active roster. **

*** My goals are simple, to build a team that is dedicated to developing the team and creating a competitive environment that allows everyone to have a great time being a part of this team and the league that has revolutionized online gaming. Although winning championships is important I feel that it is also our responsibilty to do our part in building the future of this league and that is what I am committed to do. ***

Sadly yes. Capital ban for quitting. I truly regret my choice of quitting on S6 but i had a really hard time in my life at this time. Its kind of a personal thing if you want to know pm me.

Thanks for considering :)

sent

• Like Like x 10
    No Streaming Account
  7. Dedstarks

Dedstarks Fort Wayne Komets S9 Owner

Discord:
    Dedstarks#9685
    Ratings:
    +122 / 2 / -14
    (PSN)

Age old man

League Experience? 4 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? S5 GM Drummondville
    S6 S7 Owner Victoria Royals

10 out of 10

Why You Wish To Take On OwnershipWithin The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I enjoy playing LG and want to help new players get a positive experience. I took a season off from management to get the full player experience and did I ever. I was bid on in the AHL waived b4 season started, a chl tc ecu'd 2 games then traded, put on CHL roster played in CHL a week , called up to AHL for a couple weeks waived again. back to chl tc , traded again, called up to a sinking ship in NHL. Its been a interesting season yet ive exoerienced it all and will only help my perspective as an owner. I realize I dont have NHL thumbs but I have organizational skills to run a fine CHL team and offer new players a good experience as the start there LG journey.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? to help LG continue to grow and continue to develop players and future managers.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? no

sent

• Like Like x 17
    • Troll Troll x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    dedstarks
  8. Kingdano420

Kingdano420 Go ask beavis I get nothin butthead

Ratings:
    +35 / 19 / -19
    Age 33

League exp: gm season 3 phantoms
    Season 7 agm Kelowna Rockets have been in lg since season 1

Knowledge of the rules: yes fully understand and have read them

I wish to become owner because i want to build a winning team play with a good group of guys I know lots of people in the community lots of guys that just sit on tc when they should be on rosters...I am good with people and just have a general love for the game

My goal as an owner is to expand the league get more people involved tc players are getting less interested now that it seems like everyone just makes buddy teams

Never been banned

I know what it takes to run a team and the patientence u must have so I hope I will be considered for ownership

Thank u

sent

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  9. KingSynyster

KingSynyster Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    PSN)

Age 26/27

League Experience?
    Bin playing since season 4

Gm season 4 Kitchener rangers
    O season 8 Océanic

Yess plenty

Why do You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    Because it was a great experience an I had a lot of fun would love to come back to own another team

Give everyone a chance to play , have fun and meet new talent

Never

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  10. Spyking316

Spyking316 Active Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -6
    Age 37
    League experience been in the league since season 1
    Previous league management experience was owner of sarnia an greyhounds 2 season
    Knowledge of chl rules a 10 seing ive been an owner before
    Why u wish to take ownership id like to be an owner cause iwas an owner before an enjoyed myself an i know i can put together a competitive team
    Your goals u wish to achieve my goals id like to acieve is first make the playoffs an the eventually win a mem cup
    Have u been ban no

sent​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Maazal xx

Maazal xx buddy biggy

Ratings:
    +36 / 58 / -63
    1. PSN)

Age 20

League Experience?
      Playing like season 19 xbox and 6 on ps4
    2. Previous LG League Management Experience? Agm barrie colt season 20 Gm moncton season 22 owner red deer rebels season 7 (ps4)

3. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      For sure!

Why do You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Because I want continue a big team I started last season.

Give everyone a chance to play and have fun

2 season ban for chirping a bog 3 season ban for 2nd tagging 2 season for no answer to a owner 1 season to no show !
    4. Ps: But this time is finish I proove my self last season with red deer and I think I doing great so I want proove my self again

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    alixinovx92
  12. Zeus_Zwick

Zeus_Zwick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -1
    (PSN)

Age? 34 years old

League Experience? Season 4 thru Season 8

Season 5 - Owner North Bay Battalion
    Season 6/7 - Owner Kootenay Ice
    Season 8 - AGM Bridgeport Sound Tigers

9.5/10 ( 10/10 if no new rule changes between season 8 and 9)

I wish to take ownership of a team in the LGCHL to help grow the league by developing new talent, as well as bettering players so that they can climb the ranks to the NHL.
    Spent season 8 as a player, and was picked up in the AHL, and spending time in the higher leagues has helped give me a better perspective on how better to run a team.
    As well, being a past owner, I enjoyed it very much and would very much like to come back and continue. Seen the CHL grow from a 35 team league to the full 60 teams and I would like to keep it that way as the league is introduced to more and more players.

Goals that I wish to accomplish as an owner is to create a team that is competitive, but also has fun along the way.
    I would like to be a contender for the memorial cup, but first, I would like my team to make the playoffs.
    Another goal that I would like to achieve as an owner is to develop players, and see players grow from TC players to players being drafted by NHL teams or bid on by AHL teams. There is a lot of great talent in this league, and each deserve their shot to show off their talents.

sent

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zeus_zwick
  13. CompleteLuck21

CompleteLuck21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 5 / -4
    Age?
    - 23 years old

League Experience?
    - I am just finishing up my second season in the CHL

- I have no experience with management, so I am looking forward to what I can bring to the table.

- After my second season in the CHL I know a lot more about the rules so I feel confident and comfortable.

- I wish to take ownership in the CHL because...
    1. I am very organized and love scouting new talent
    2. I like to see everyone play and develop
    3. I have extra time to help players improve either to be better in the CHL or to even move up to the AHL/NHL

- My goals I would like to achieve is to obviously have a high ranking team that has good communication and all get along to play. I want to see everyone that is willing to play to have a chance to. I also want everyone to have a fun experience on LG like I have been having so I will do my best to make sure everyone knows the basic rules and strategies to remain happy and positive.

- I have not

sent

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Bear-_-48

Bear-_-48 S9 Sherbrooke Phoenix Owner

Ratings:
    +23 / 4 / -2
    Age? 24

League Experience? half a season

Previous LG League Management Experience? none

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I have read the rules front to back and would say I know them better then the owners of the teams I played on

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? because I think a lot of players who deserve a shot don't get it. I want to change that. guys should get a chance to play and not be talked down to while they try to make a team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? make the playoffs, show everyone what I could have done if I was afforded the chance to play, let tc guys be active on the club, give EVERYONE a chance to play some games

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? no

sent

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Bear_48
  15. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Ratings:
    +28 / 4 / -4
    sent

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Deadlyone910
  16. K1ng_sl3yr

K1ng_sl3yr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    k1ng_sl3yr $_QUEBEC#0571
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -2

K1ng_sl3yr

League Experience?

I have 5 seasons in lg, I have been in an owner VGHL, SHL, and PAVHL before the league fell apart. As well as playing in the Facebook hockey league a short time and also playing this game religiously. i work from home so I have plenty of time to play.
    none

I am well-versed in the rule-book. I actually read them alot during the course of the year cuz i know many players dont, but i do so i know what is allowed or not and how to handle every situation that could appear.

Make the league more competitive instead of just trying to play with "my buddies", i choose the better player more skilled player that is wanting to work as a team. skill only gets you so far in a team game which is something i try to impose but not force on people i play with. I already have a coaching mentality since being an owner in other leagues.

I would like to make a team that carries good chemistry and sportmanship, win or lose. Not Having A team that argues and blames one and another. but praises each other cuz were haing fun as well as being competitive. Id
    give equal oppurtunity to every player no matter their stats already, or if i already previously have played with them because i hae played with many players in every league including players from the LGHL to LGCHL.

no

Thank You,
    Tag: K1ng_sl3yr
    Name: Tyler Sexton

Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations?
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette?
    Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You

sent

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    k1ng_sl3yr
  17. jcoch33

jcoch33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 6 / -9

Age? 34

League Experience? 3 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? None, but have been the one to help management with tasks and rules during each season.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? This season was a major step up for me learning the rules and being able to Help the new owners of Oshawa prior to being traded

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Being an owner and having the ability to make a successful team built on rostered players and active TCs.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Goal number 1: fielding a complete active team made up of prospects, amateurs and active TCs.

2) Keeping a humble mindset that will filter throughout my entire team

Have you been ban in LG for anyreason? No

sent

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    cochhockey33
  18. D480M8_72

D480M8_72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Attentater72#5060
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)

Age?

I am 22 years of age.

League Experience?

I have two seasons of experience in LG and am looking to make my third a position of leadership.

Currently none, although I am currently taking a Business Administration program through my Polytechnic, and feel this is a great opportunity for me to test my leadership skills.

I am unaware of the Owner rules, but i read and review the rules at the beginning of every season to remain up to date on how I can best adhere to the rules of the communtiy

I am currently seeking an opportunity to showcase and test my leadership skills, prove my ambition, and seek new experiences and opportunities within the LG community. After two seasons and three owners with LG, i have come to see the Opportunities, dedication, and strict adherence that owners are requires to uphold, and that makes me excited for the challenges and rewards that may lay ahead for me as an owner of an LGCHL team.

For a short term goal i would like to learn and develop skills as an owner that allow me to become a successful owner.

For a mid term goal i would like to utilize the development of my skills to build a playoff potential team.

Last but never least, I would to like to utilize the full development of my skills in LG to field a team that wins a cup in each of the respective LG PSN leagues.
    Have you been banned in LG for any reason?
    Not at all for the last two seasons, which is a good display of my adherence to rules and my respect for other players.

I understand that this is not a guaranteed application and that I will be held under the highest of standards if I am accepted, and that i will be punished for not adhering to the rules and standards set for me. I am here to prove I am a leader and show my potential as an owner. Thank you for taking my application and considering me for a ownership position within LG.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Attentater72
  19. XxMac-OGxX

XxMac-OGxX Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    Age?

League Experience?
    - S7 CHL
    - S8 CHL

- S7 Agm for Gatineau Olympiques

I have read the rules multiple times and always refer back to them when I have a question or concern. I understand them fully and will enforce them.

I believe I would be an excellent owner in LG as I have seen first hand what an excellent owner or Manager can do for morale of a team. I hope I can make a change in some players attitudes towards LG as I know some people have had bad experiences due to owners not always being there to support players.

I hope I can help some players grow and in turn have an excellent season where everybody has fun. A memorial cup would be great but I understand it takes work to have a top team. I just want to give the players a great experience while hopefully being able to make it to playoffs.

- No

sent

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Malliaman

Malliaman S9 Marlies GM

Discord:
    Malliaman#0701
    Ratings:
    +42 / 46 / -16

League Experience: season 5 chl season 6 chl. Season 7 ahl. Season 8 ahl season 11 wjc Xbox

Previous LG League Management Experience: s6 (not really management) honoury agm Gatineau, s7 agm Rockford, s8 agm Texas

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules 10/10 would read them every week to make sure I am not forgetting anything

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I would like to own a team of my own and work my way back up through the ranks

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A Owner: to build a good team and hopefully win the memorial cup
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason: nope

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 11
    • Troll Troll x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    malliaman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.