LGCHL Season 9 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dustinkeefe19

Dustinkeefe19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    Age?

League Experience?

Season 7
    Season 8

Previous LG League Management Experience?

Assistant General Manager Season 7 Ottawa 67's

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

I've read through all of the rules 10/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

The reasons why I want to take ownership within the LGCHL PSN is to help give the same experience to others that I have had the past two seasons. Providing a fun and competitive team means another batch of LG players get to enjoy a season. Also promoting players to the AHL and NHL would be a proud moment because I would get to see that player move onward and upward as well as know that I was helping the LG community.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

Providing an organization that players can be proud of and enjoy their time with is the ultimate goal. If at the end of the season the players are satisfied with their LG experience and they return for the next season, then I have done my job as an owner.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?

I have never been banned

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Nba2k16islife201

Nba2k16islife201 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 20 / -22
    LGCHL Owner Season 9 Application
    ?

Age? 23

League Experience? 3 full seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? S7 gm/owner of Quebec remparts. S8 agm of Baby sens after week 4

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules- 7/10 but I always read the rules

I would like to help the league grow and I would like to give guys who haven’t had a fair go at a fair go at it in s9
    Goal 1, to build a strong and positive team from bidding.
    Goal 2, to make the playoffs
    Goal 3, make sure everyone has lots of fun and goal 4 to hopefully win mem cup
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No I have never been banned and I never will be banned

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    joeyty2018
  3. Commodoresmidlap

Commodoresmidlap Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    1. 34.

2. 1 season of CHL experience.

3. I’ve never managed a virtual team but I’ve been a coach and general manager in Alberta midget hockey for ten years. My experience is real experience that comes in the form of hockey knowledge and my player relationships. I believe every player deserves their shot. To be traded and used without being properly evaluated or given the chance to succeed is abundant in this league. I feel the overall negative opinion amongst the player base is due to this philosophy.

4. I have gone over the rules extensively over the last few days, I already felt strong in my knowledge but now I have a complete grasp of everything. I will follow them to letter at all times. My team will be completely transparent with the league, our code of conduct will be a top priority. Our team will be about player relations instead of finding loopholes or exploits. I want my players to succeed and get promoted. I don’t want to exploit skilled players by keeping them down, I want to build up lower skilled players through proper systems and coaching the game.

5. The owners I’ve played for so far have been limited in hockey knowledge, analyzing player skill and player development. They rely on trades and the waiver wire to build their teams over the season. Making trades every week only breaks the team apart when the problems can be fixed internally.

NHL teams will only make 3-4 trades over the course of the season but in LG the number must be closer to closer to 30. This also has to do with a line 3 mentality. This is a class system which is tearing the league apart.

Teams play their top three players on the same line and let the bottom 2/3rds of the team struggle. This creates a class system very much like the Titanic, the rich people in first class get to the life boats with violins playing, the second class passengers have a 50% chance to live and those in third class are trapped below and left to drown.

This is why so many players are having a negative experience. My top three forwards will form their own lines, our goal will be to have three lines all playing at the same level, the better players will carry those who need help and the average players will succeed with more talent on their line.

Everyone has free roam on my boat and everyone gets a chance to get on a lifeboat when we hit that iceberg. No favouritism.

I will have a team vote after preseason to name 5 captains. 5 captains all at the same level voted on by the players to counter the ownership. No decision will be made on my team without approval from the front office and the players chosen as on ice leaders.

I will not run a fascist system where My GM’s and I are all powerful, I will give that power to the team and we will run it together as a unit. No opinion will be shunned and no player will be treated differently do to an individuals opinion.

I am doing this because I’ve been told by countless players that they would kill to play under my system, so I have to do this. If I own a team you will have 17 roster players who love lg and the experience.

If I fail I will stand down at the end of the season and admit defeat but that will not happen.

6. My goals for my team are equality and fun, this is where winning comes from, team moral. Implementing system play, meaning defensive zone systems, (tight point, staggered and collapsing.) I want to teach all my players these systems. Neutral zone coverage, (1-2-2 blue or red, or trap with the 1-3-1 or the 1-4.)

Offensive zone whether you play crash the net, behind the net or overload. Also teaching players how to use styles like weak side lock with overload.

But mainly what all these terms mean. Teaching proper terminology and position play is a much better approach than constantly blaming EA or game mechanics.

Teaching players positioning and how to play these zone styles work will set them on their path to higher leagues.

This game should be a teaching tool where those skilled players pass their knowledge down to those newer players.

7.I've never been banned.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Chucky-514

Chucky-514 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

League experience: Season 6,7,8

Previous LG league management experience? None , but I was VG owner last 2 seasons.

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL rules: 9/10

Why you wish take on ownership within the (PSN) LGCHL? I want to take on ownership to meet new guys and build a better name for myself and let people know I can be amazing owner.

Your goals you wish to achieve as a (PSN) LGCHL owner? My main goal is to help LG grow bigger than already is and 2nd definitely build a winning team with great guys and win it all, But the main priority is to play the best you can and have fun.

Have you been ban LG for any reason? No I have not been ban ever!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. foustyfoost

foustyfoost Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -2

LG EXPERIENCE: Seasons 5,6,7,8

MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: GM for the Pete's Season 6.

KNOWLEDGE OF RULES: 8.5/10

WHY: The reason I would like management is so guys wont experience what I went through last season. I have been around the league for 4 seasons and have had some well organized owners. It was a great experience, everyone got along lots of joking and the comradery is great. I would like to give that same experience to my team as well. And I would also like to have a competitive team and take the team to the memorial cup.

BANNED: NEVER

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    foustyfoost
  6. tbeat-

tbeat- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tbeat#5697
    Ratings:
    +63 / 7 / -13
    Age?

League Experience?

Season 7
    Season 8

nah

I've read through all of the rules 10/10

The reasons why I want to take ownership within the LGCHL PSN is to help give the same experience to others that I have had the past two seasons. Providing a fun and competitive team means another batch of LG players get to enjoy a season. Also promoting players to the AHL and NHL would be a proud moment because I would get to see that player move onward and upward as well as know that I was helping the LG community.

Providing an organization that players can be proud of and enjoy their time with is the ultimate goal. If at the end of the season the players are satisfied with their LG experience and they return for the next season, then I have done my job as an owner.

I have never been banned

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tbeat11
  7. T_B_61

T_B_61 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -1

Lol foosty you drunk, you were my GM in s6, not AGM. AGM was Jaf, then Jeown. Lay off the booze! :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    t_b_61
  8. Str8offDATteet

Str8offDATteet Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -2
    Psn: Str8offDATteet
    LG experience: S6-S8
    Knowledge of LG rules: 8/9 out of 10

Why: LG needs owners that are going to not only say they are making better players and more enjoyable experiences, but actually do so. I look forward to building a competitive team that grows stronger within the season.

My Goals: obviously everyone wants to be the last team standing, but there's more to it then just winning, I'd like to take a team make them more competitive, better then when they first started.. everyone that has been in LG before has been a tc at some point, its rough, especially with an owner that doesn't let them have just as much fun. TC's are just as important as roster and deserve to have a good experience as well! We need the league to grow, and as owners of CHL, we need to focus on making players better for AHL and NHL. In all I want everyone to have a great time, be competitive,become a stronger player, and make new friends.

Ban: No

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Boosted2ggsx

Boosted2ggsx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    age 31

league experience
    lg chl s5 s6 s7 s8
    wj s1 s3

previous management
    S6 agm drakkar
    s7 gm drakkar
    s8 gm drakkar

knowledge of the rules
    7/10
    I know them pretty well but i refer back to them all the time and it definitely helped to have action dave around as my walking rule book

why do i want to be an owner
    i want to build a competitive winning team that has fun and keeps the excitement of the lg experience alive!
    Develope Roster and tc players while also focusing on tc involvment they are the next lg chl generation and to get them ready for the next level whether it be ahl or nhl.

have you ever been banned
    no

• Like Like x 5
    boosted2ggsx
  10. justyno2

justyno2 S9 Sudbury Wolves Owner

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

League Experience: Signed up back in season 3, playing as roster player since season 5 so 4 full seasons so far

LG League Management Experience: None

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: Straight forward knowledge of the rules plus have them saved on my phone

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I feel it would be a fun experience and a way to expand my LG experience

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: To bring a fun season to everyone and to help new players develope their skills

Have you been ban in LG for any reason: No

• Like Like x 3
    Justyno2
  11. Dark_side0895

Dark_side0895 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1

League Experience: S7 & S8 LGCHL PSN Seattle Thunderbirds,S3 WJC Switzerland

LG Management Experience: S8 AGM Seattle Thunderbirds

Knowledge of the LGCHL PSN Rules: Very strong knowledge of the rules and codes of conduct

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The LGCHL PSN: I have been fortunate to have spent two seasons working with very good management and ownership who have taught me the values that are instilled within the LG community. As such, I would like to continue the trend of treating players with respect and giving TC players a chance to prove that they can be valuable members of this league. Additionally I believe that the CHL was intended as a good starting point for new members and that the owners of these teams should be ambassadors of the league and that is what I wish to be.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As An LGCHL PSN Owner: I would like to build and maintain a competitive a team structured around good work ethic, respect and commitment to winning. Making the playoffs would be a large goal of mine. One of my goals would also be to keep as many players from bidding as humanly possible to allow for a positive environment. Finally, I would like to be part of the reason others choose to play LG and pursue management as my owner did for me.

Have you been banned in LG? No

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Hockeygamer0314

Hockeygamer0314 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -0
    Age? 18
    League experience? Been playing in lg for 3 seasons now
    Previous lg management experience? I currently have none but would love the opportunity
    Knowledge of the rules? I have a good understanding of the rules and if I have a question or concern I go back to the rule book but that’s rare because I know a majority of the rules and will enforce them

Why you wish to take ownership of within (psn) lgchl? I’d love to take ownership because I wanna help other players enjoy the game and league more by having fun and helping others grow as a lg player and hopefully making a difference in the experience for all the players.

Your goals you wish to achieve as a (psn)LGCHL owner? My goals are to support all my players and the community by helping them better understand the rules and to make sure my team runs smoothly and make sure everyone knows they can come to me if they have a question or concern as a player for my team also to try going out and play every single game and to have fun and be competitive.

Have you been banned from lg?
    No

• Like Like x 3
    tylerrocksm2
  13. THEDIRTYDDAWG

THEDIRTYDDAWG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -4
    ?

Age - 32

League Experience - been in LG since season 3

Previous LG League Management Experience - I was owner season 5 and gm for season 4 for valdor and won cup champions

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules- 10/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL - I love the challenge of creating a cup contender team and want everyone to have fun on the way. i own and manage my own company in real life and will/have had great success doing it in lg.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner - Build a fun and successful team and create an organization where everyone would be glad to be a part of.....and of course win the cup!

Have you been ban in LG for anyreason - Never

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 KCgaudette2013

Ratings:
    +26 / 5 / -13
    1. 24
    2. started as of season 3
    3.Owner season 6 drummondville
    4. 7
    5.to make this a fun place to play
    6. to win a championship
    7.i have never been banned

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    kcgaudett32013
  15. OGTreh

OGTreh I’m The Guy That Stopped Your Puck

Discord:
    OGTreh#2515
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -3
    Age?

League Experience?

Season 7
    Season 8

None

7.5/10

Seen unfairness in some ownership, I would like to change that. While showing new guys the roots of chl, while trying to grow with them.

Providing an organization that players would have fun in, while trying to compete for a playoff spot, and trying our hardest to win the cup. Also to grow some experience in all parts of LG

Never

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. JLott0910

JLott0910 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 2 / -16
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 27

League Experience? Been here since season 1. Seasons 2-5 were AHL management (2 playoff appearances), Season 7 I helped with AHL/NHL Management.

Previous LG League Management Experience? See above

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Yup

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Build a winning team and help new and current/returning player get up to higher levels in the league. Would like to help as a stepping stone for new players to familiarize themselves with LG and work their way up in the league while also having fun.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Win it all, teach anyone anything I possibly can, create a positive atmosphere while also keeping everything competitive.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Yes, Season 6 for serious health concerns of a family member and the last week of season 7 for a dumb argument that was my fault.

• Like Like x 2
    jlott0910
  17. XDoctor-jackalX

XDoctor-jackalX Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 7 / -10
    LGCHLOwnerSeason 9 Application
    ?

Age?33

League Experience? S4 to S8

Previous LG League Management Experience?S4 to S7

Yes
    Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?To build a team gain the chemistry with the fellow players and make sure to get tcs in games.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?to have fun season win games and go far in the playoffs.

Haveyou been ban in LG for any reason?none

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  18. Killerjake0007

Killerjake0007 Discord: Killerjake0007#9434

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

League Experience
    S7-S8
    S3 WJC

Previous LG League Management Experience
    S3 WJC GM
    S8 LGCHL Victoriaville Tigres AGM

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules
    9/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL
    I wish to take on ownership in S9 not only to dominate but to meet a great group of guys! and to help and watch all of my Tc's and Roster Players climb up the ladder to the LGAHL and the LGHL
    ps: Vote Pedro For Prez
    aka Killerjake0007

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner
    01. Build Not Only A Team But A Family
    02. Dominate In LGCHL S9
    03. Make It To The Playoffs
    04. Win The Cup
    05. Be A Owner For 3-4 Seasons

Have You Been Banned In LG For Any Reason
    Never

• Like Like x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    killerjakeHD
  19. Rahzki

Rahzki Fantasy Football Champ

Discord:
    rahzki#7319
    Ratings:
    +21 / 4 / -11
    Age? 19

League Experience? 5-6 seasons, since the start of NHL 17

Previous LG League Management Experience? LG World Juniors PSN Team Russia Owner Season 4

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Very Well

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I enjoy the privilege to run a team and make moves to make a successful team

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to lead a team to a championship and expand my ownership experience amd continue to grow in the LG community

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 2
  20. HOCKEYBRADY4

HOCKEYBRADY4 Certified Beauty

Ratings:
    +11 / 4 / -1
    Age?
    League Experience?
    Been playing for a couple of seasons, 2 in chl, 2 in nhl/ahl
    Only helped with players and pictures but not officially management.
    I know majority of the rules.

Just want to mange my team to become one of the best.

Have no bans, active players that want to play, and to have fun with it.

Have you been ban in LG for anyreason?
    Nope clean record.

sent

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.