LGCHL Season 9 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SgtVandoos

SgtVandoos Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 9 / -11
    Age? 56

League Experience? 6 Seasons within LG, 5 in VG and SP

Previous LG League Management Experience? Season 4 WJC (Team Germany)

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? The WJC allowed me to learn a lot about the league's rules.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I really liked my first experience within LG, although not on the top team during the WJC, I was able to enjoy myself and was able to have the players enjoy playing and giving it their all even if the end result wasn't necessarily a win.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? use my experienced and knowledge of hockey combined with my leadership skills, to allow the players to have a great experience within LG regardless of the results. And maybe teach them to adhere to a system of play

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? no

• Like Like x 7
    sgtvandoos
  2. Bosanceros1992

Bosanceros1992 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 9 Application

League Experience : s3-s9

Previous LG League Management Experience?
    S8 gm
    Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    Yes, i have been in the league since s3 as a regular players and as a gm in s8.
    Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    Because i got experience by being gm last season s8 . I wanna improve my leadership with everyone and want to give all the players to have fun and give them a challenge. Be a coach to some and build a good team.
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    To become a better leader, and as well help my players get known and help them to have fun be part of my team and as well to have an excellent season with the boys. Id love to give a good experience to everyone that will be part of my team .
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason?
    No i have never been banned .

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Elbosanac1992
  3. stl420goon

stl420goon Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. 4 seasons including world juniors

3. season 9 I was Gm for North Battalion

4. id say I now all the rules very well

5. I would like to take on owner ship because I feel I would be an asset to LG and the LGCHL I have been apart of this league for a while and have a lot of fun doing it I enjoy helping expand this league and getting new people to sign up. I also feel I have what it takes to create a winning culture for a team and to win a memorial cup

6. Win a Memorial Cup, Get at least 5 new people to sign up and continue to help this league grow.

7. no I have not.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. jets-2016

jets-2016 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 25 / -9
    Age? 33

League Experience? 6 seasons lg 1 season vg

Previous LG League Management Experience? Chl
    Owner season 3-4 , Ahl Gm season 5-6 , Ahl season 8 agm.
    Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 100%

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like to build a team and take them all the way to the cup and also help out prospects and build them for the Nhl/Ahl.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To get as many players involved into LG

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jets202
  5. AffordableDreams

AffordableDreams Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Affordabledreams(Thunder Owner)#1398
    Ratings:
    +61 / 8 / -14

League Experience:
    8 Seasons

I have 3 season Gm experience ahl/chl

I have a very good knowledge of the chl rules and guideline.
    I have enjoyed being part of the chl and bringing in new talent and helping mold the future of LG.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve AsA (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    I intend to build a strong team, to be competitive and show good leadership and provide people with any helpful insite I can to help them be the best that they can be.
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason? unfortunately yes

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    quincydoe
  6. worshiper81

worshiper81 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)

Age? 37 Years Old

League Experience? Season 8 LGCHL (PSN), Season 4 LGWJC (PSN), Season 4 VGHL (PSN)

Previous LG League Management Experience? No Owner or GM or AGM Experience, however I was a Captain for the TC Red/Blue Games

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Would rate myself 9 out of 10

I want to have management experience and I think being an owner in the CHL would be a great start. I have the time on my hands to stay busy with LG doing all the requirements that come with being an owner. bidding, scouting new talent, making trades and building a team is something I believe I'd be great at. I've had lots of leadership experience on the outside world with work and sports growing up and think i'd be a great leader of a team

As a owner I'd like to develop a young and stable team bringing respect and care into this league . I want to preform a team that understands each other and commits to each other as a proper team should. With care love and respect I come from a hockey coach background so I am very familiar with chemistry , attitude , commitment , and organization

Have you been ban in LG for: Never been banned in LG or Chat

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Visibility12

Visibility12 Mr. Steal Your Goal

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3
    Age?
    16, will turn 17 within the confines of Season 9.

League Experience?
    Season 8 and World Juniors following Season 8.

None.

10/10.

I would love to build a championship-caliber squad in LG. This would also give me ample practice in the business and sports field, two careers I would be interested in pursuing in college. I also would like to make new friendships with teammates. I want to be a dedicated owner so that I do not let down my team at any point throughout the season.

1. Win the Memorial Cup.
    2. Build a successful team.
    3. Win my division.
    4. Make bonds with teammates and allow teammates to bond with one another.
    5. Create a friendly locker room environment.
    6. Create chemistry within lines and team in general.
    7. Give new players and TC’s ample opportunity to get experience playing in LG.
    8. Advertise League Gaming among the gaming community worldwide. I am a streamer and am a part of a competitive eSports organization, so there are plenty of opportunities for me to accomplish this.
    9. Be dedicated to my team. I promise to own the team for the whole season and give 100% as an owner.
    10. Instill a winning attitude in my team.
    11. Have fun!

No.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. JTStunner26

JTStunner26 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JTStunner26#3056
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Age - 29

League Experience - Season 7, Season 8

Previous LG League Management Experience - AGM (CHA Season 8)

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules - Strong and through

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL -For the opportunity to play and have fun with friends, and to create an active CHL club with a positive environment and effective team managing.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner - Have fun; abide by all rules; devote the necessary time to the league; and play good team defense :D

Have you been ban in LG for any reason - No why

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Cloak15

Cloak15 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  10. Leester24554

Leester24554 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Age? 27 League experience? 3 seasons League mananagment? Season 8 agm of the Prince George cougars Knowledge of the league rules? I would give myself a 8/10 Why? Would like to own a team and be able to build and run it the way I want. Also the experince of being able to bid on the players I want and create a fun atmosphere for anyone on my team. Goals? 1: have fun 2: make new friends 3: win a memorial cup Have I ever been banned from lg? No

Done

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. Road_Qc

Road_Qc Saginaw spirit

Ratings:
    +49 / 4 / -16
    Age?
    League Experience? Play season 23 to 30 lgchl on Xbox

Previous LG League Management Experience? Season 25 and 28 owner

9/10
    I love created chemistry and build team
    1 participate on playoff 2 create new contact and friendly
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Never I respect all rules

• Like Like x 1
    magikroad
  12. Method018

Method018 Active Member

Discord:
    Method018#9669
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1
    Age? 37

League Experience? Been on LG since S6, was introduced to the league under a great Owner (PSN name Merciless). He set the bar high for what I expect out myself as a potential owner. I played for him 2 years (S6 & S7), and when I became GM in S8 I modeled myself after his open and respectful and honest approach to LG management

Previous LG League Management Experience? As stated above, I was a GM of the Sherbrooke Phoenix in S8. I took my natural organization and team building skills I use in my professional life and they translated well to the LG environment.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Yes, Very knowledgeable. as GM last year, I was making sure our team met all the rules and following up that our opposition did as well.

Why Do You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I think when a team has the right management, this league can be a lot of fun. being competitive isn't enough, you've gotta have fun while doing it or it just isn't worth it. I have a GM that shares my goal for a fun, respectful, competitive environment.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? As mentioned above, I want to create a team that's fun to play for. When players are enjoying themselves, they play better than if operating under immense pressure. My goal is to treat everyone fairly and create a competitive fun atmosphere so we can all play this game we enjoy.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No, No bans

I Hope you find my application sufficient, I really look forward to S9 and would love nothing more than to bring my managerial skills to LG. I turned my team around last year and made that room a fun one to play for. I have many of teammates coming to me personally (DM) telling me that they'd never had a LG season like S8 because of how I ran management. Nothing is more rewarding than the team you tried so hard for all season come to you and show you their appreciation, its normally a thankless job.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

sent

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    Method018
  13. Huffdawg915

Huffdawg915 Owner Saginaw S3,Owner North Bay S7

Discord:
    huffdawg915#2913
    Ratings:
    +40 / 6 / -2
    (PSN)

Age? 30

League Experience? Seasons 1-8

Previous LG League Management Experience? Agm and owner of the Saginaw spirit ( season 3) and the North bay battalion (season 7)

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would like to think I have a high level of understanding of the rules. There have been a couple times where I have asked for clarification on certain things but as far as the main rules go I understand them fully.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?I would like to take on ownership of a team again because it is what I enjoy doing as part of the league. I would much rather be a leader than just a regular player. I do whatever I can to make lg as enjoyable of an experience as possible for my players and TCS and of course I would like to have another shot at building not only a playoff team but a championship caliber team.
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?To finish what I started in my previous 2 seasons of ownership. Season 7 ended in disappointment so I'm hoping to build on that first round exit and make it further this season.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

done

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Arnette_RiDeR

Arnette_RiDeR Owner LGCHL Rapid City RUSH psn

Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -2
    (PSN)
    ?

Age?

League Experience?

LGCHL GM season 3, LGCHL BOG season 5, player LGCHL season 8

CHL GM Season 3, CHL BOG Season 5

8/10 I have read and understand the rules, having been a former manager and bog I understand rules can change and interpretation can vary by view point hence the 8 not 9 or 10.

I want to have the ability to fully form a complete roster and team. Coming from a Fire EMS background I'm a firm believer in team work and strong leadership and organizational skills. I believe my skills and abilities will translate to a well run and respected organization if selected as owner within the LG community.

My main goal is to have my 17 roster players happy and enhaged in their LG careers via practice and LG games. I also want to have an active tc roster that can fight to earn a roster spot providing them ample opportunities to play and get accustomed to LG.

Yes season 3 unfortunately, I served my time and came back a better individual for myself and the LG community.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Kingstrent

Kingstrent S7-S8-S9 Guelph Storm Owner

Discord:
    Strent#5890
    Ratings:
    +24 / 7 / -5

League Experience: Gonna be my fourth season 2 as a player and 2 as the owner of the Guelph Storm I was also an owner and member of staff in VG.

Previous LG League Management Experience:
    Last 2 season as the owner of Guelph Storm

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: I am pretty confident that I know the rules a lot and I am able to adapt to the changes that happen every season regarding the rules.

Last season was a mess for me, a lot of situations happened and I learned a lot from it. Now I am looking to use this season and my knowledge of the new ECU system to bring Guelph to the mem cup AND make it fun for my TC. I enjoy management in LG as it feels like you are really able to achieve a lot of things and there is a lot of opportunities.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: It would be dumb to not aim for the cup like everyone but let's be honest, there is one cup. I think being an owner is also about promoting the fun side of being part of a league and helping players grow and have the time of their lives being here. LG is like a family for me after a year and I had a ton of fun and that's what I try to promote.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason: I have never been banned.

• Like Like x 1
    Strent9889
  16. Bettercallsaul18

Bettercallsaul18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    Age? I am 30.

League Experience? I have played for 3 seasons and multiple world juniors: S6, S7, S8, World Jr S2, S3, S4

Previous LG League Management Experience? None officially but I have worked closely with owners in previous seasons of both the juniors and the regular season.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would say I am at a 8/10 on the rules and am working on learning as much as I can prior to the next season.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like to take ownership within the LGCHL because I would like to contribute more to the community and its players. The CHL is an entry point for everyone and I believe it is also where we lose the majority of players as well. I have been exposed to many different owning and management styles and I believe I can use those experiences to create a management style that will be effective, both in the standings and in player engagement and retention.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? As everyone else has stated, the ultimate goal is to win a cup but the primary goal I'd like to achieve would be building a close knit team that actually enjoys playing together, not just logging on for their games. I also believe it is important for the future of the league that TCs stay engaged so I believe I can help educate and help them avoid some of the pitfalls that generally occur while being a TC.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. armyboydevin_199

armyboydevin_199 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 18 / -9
    (PSN)
    ?

Age 19

League Experience?
    Season 6-8
    Wjc 3

None
    7 out 10 but if I get picked as a owner I'll read through the rules thoroughly

I wish to take on ownership in the LGCHL to have fun and meet new people and create a good loving team

My goals to achieve as a owner would be to build a power house team and make my team to give everyone a chance and keep my team one of the most active teams in the league

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? I have not

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    wheelchairdevon
  18. Dysfunction07

Dysfunction07 Season 9 Owner Kingston Frontenacs

Ratings:
    +63 / 16 / -26
    Age? 47

League Experience? 4 seasons, 1 in ahl 3 in chl

Previous LG League Management Experience? GM season 8 for the Tri-City Americans

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Absolutely

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To become the first father and son management team, and the first to win the mem. I believe given the generational gap in such a management team, we will have the ability to work well and relate to any player, regardless of age and experience and help them progress in their careers.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To become the first father and son management team, and the first to win the mem.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Never, I know hard to believe.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    DisasterPiece007
  19. Mitchdelia815

Mitchdelia815 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Mystical-Rino

Mystical-Rino Tall & Handsome

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    *Public Forum Ownership Applications? Cut-throat. I love it.*

LGCHL (PSN) Owner Season 9 Application:

Sup Boo. It's Mystical-Rino.

League Experience: End of S5 (TC), S6 (TC/Roster), S7 (Roster), S8 (Roster)

Previous LG League Management Experience:

None. However, I have been relied upon throughout my LG career to assist in making some team management decisions.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: Read em’. 10/10.

As outside interest in e-sports continues to grow, I believe the LG community as a whole will be presented with a tremendous growth opportunity that it must take advantage of in the very near future. The league will need responsible, development-oriented, charismatic, fair, and ‘active’ management to act as ambassadors for their brand. I’d confidently be able to contribute in this regard and consider myself a worthy candidate for ownership and the added responsibility that comes along with it. I’ve developed a core of talented individuals within the league who’d be excited to join me in this endeavour (still accepting applications) and feel like this is the natural ‘next step’ to take in my LG career.

What Goals Do You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

My goal is to build a finely-tuned Memorial Cup Winning Team with a penchant for identifying and starting to develop new player talent. I hope to continue to improve upon the TC player experience in the LGCHL by not just establishing a winning standard, but also providing opportunity on a nightly basis for people to ‘hop online’ and play some CHEL as a team! (CR REHAB BABY!). I’ve had the pleasure of playing with/for some fantastic owners and managers during my time in the league. I’ve experienced what it can be like to be part of a collaborative team culture and look forward to emulating that type of success as best I can. I’ll make a point of adhering to the league’s code of conduct and strive to build an AWESOME team atmosphere by following through on these principles.

Have you been banned in LG for any reason?

No Convictions. Stay in school. *mic drop*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    michaelbmarino
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.