LGCHL Season 9 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetsxBusy

GetsxBusy Victoria Royals GM S8&S9

Ratings:
    +4 / 5 / -0
    LGCHL Owner Season 9 Application

Age? 23

League Experience? S7-S8

Previous LG League Management Experience? S8 Victoria Royals GM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    10/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I wish to take ownership within the LGCHL to create a positive environment for memebers to play in, also to help tc’s advance their game play to one day become a roster player

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My goal is to create a positive team and have a good push at the mem cup
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Slowdethmarch420

Slowdethmarch420 Tri City Americans

Discord:
    Slowdethmarch420#1741
    Ratings:
    +150 / 18 / -17
    @Dysfunction07 has been a hell of gm for the Tricity Americans he would make a great owner as well, I 100% endorse him for ownership next season

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    duhasst420
  3. Stav 98

Stav 98 Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +459 / 116 / -136
    Age? 17

Previous LG League Management Experience? Owner of the S3 Niagara Ice Dogs, also FNP Commissioner

League Experience? 6 seasons of PSN LGHL, 1 season of XBOX LGHL, 2 seasons of FIFA league

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 8

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to redeem myself as a good manager and win myself a Memorial Cup.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I would like to allow 16 other players plus TC's experience what it is like to play on a well managed and competitive team. I want people to get a taste of winning and go in the high rounds of the draft. Also, I want my players to excel in the league and continue due to being on a well managed team as a lot quit because the managers treat their players very poorly.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Stavio_98
  4. TH3 0N3 l24l

TH3 0N3 l24l 3on3

Discord:
    th3_0n3 l24l#6628
    Ratings:
    +177 / 18 / -18
    Age? 31

League Experience? Alot of lg experience(11 + xbox lg 6 psn lg)

Previous LG League Management Experience? 4 seasons mgmt on xbox
    1 season gm psn
    2 seasons owner chl psn(owner of the year season 6)
    Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 10+

I have had alot of fun running teams in lg. And love being able to build teams
    Obviously every owners goal should be bringing home a cup. But i feel buolding a solid team(see North bay/edmonton oil kings season 6)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    th3_0n3_l24l
  5. BL4CK-H4MMM3R420

BL4CK-H4MMM3R420 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would like to apply for ownership I’ve only played 2 seasons but this league is awesome an would like to try an put a good team together an make the playoffs

ZachT420
  6. Lazy_Pedestrian

Lazy_Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,055 / 48 / -164
    Age? Old

League Experience? Since '09

Previous LG League Management Experience? Couple AGMs and 1o

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Enough to get by

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Bring in new guys and prepare them for the draft/NHL.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? ^ Same answer. I'd be willing to embarrass myself on fwd to do it.

• Like Like x 5
    LazyPedestrian
  7. cLaPPxD

cLaPPxD HookeRs & BLoW

Ratings:
    +16 / 5 / -0
    age. 35

League Experience?...... was an owner s4 storm and s5 pats

Previous LG League Management Experience? ..... Owner bothe seasons i played

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?..... yes i know the rules

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?......... well i have unfinshed bizz to take care of,had a great season went to the mem cup but do to people not showing up we lost,looking to build a winner again

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?.... mem cup nothing less

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?.........never im clean as a hooker on payday :).. but no i never been banned

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    cLaPPxD
  8. sherer20

sherer20 Member

Discord:
    sherer20#8612
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Age-25

League Experience-1 year

Any Previous Management-None

Knowledge of PSN CHL Rules-Yes

Why you wish to take ownerships within the PSN CHL-I am willing to solve problems with team or player issues and have a drive to make a team work together

My Goals With Ownership-Like many owners the will have a winning season and make the playoffs but to make a aware team when struggling and listen to any issues of a player

Have I ever been banned-No

sent

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    playerjready
  9. DufOurmick

DufOurmick Acadie-Bathurst Titan OWNERS LGCHL S9

Ratings:
    +13 / 19 / -17

League Experience: LG player since season2 PSN, Owner for the Gatineau Olympiques in season5, end up at 6th position on 60teams. Also player since 7season in VGHL

Previous LG League Management Experience: LGCHL S5 OWNER (Gatineau Olympiques)

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: really know the rules. Ad to use them a couple time as a owner.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: To make my ownership experiences bigger and to help new or old players to get at tere best for the wins and having fun.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: I would like to bring my team to the top thats a sure thing, but first of all, i would like to make a great team that will be all together and will have fun to win or lose ;)

Have you been ban in LG for any reason: Yes, on start of the season 6 for inactivity because of work ! Thats it ;)

Thanks to look at me ;)

Duffy, the one and only

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    dufourmick
  10. Xempir3sniperX

Xempir3sniperX Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2

League Experience: Season 7 and Season 8 CHL. AGM for the Kamloops Blazers in Season 8.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: 10/10. Would read them every week before games to see if there were any changes and to ensure that all players in game were aware of the rules.

Why You Wish To Take Ownership Within the (PSN) LGCHL: I want to own a team because i like to stay busy and im a huge fan of online team management. Also LG is great at what they do and to be apart of it seems like something i would enjoy.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A Owner: Build a solid team to compete for a memorial cup and to meet others online that share a love for the game. Community is a big thing and bringing people together over sports is a great feeling.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Xempir3sniperX

Xempir3sniperX Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    i have also never been banned from LG

No Streaming Account
  12. paparobkingsrule

paparobkingsrule Active Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -2
    (PSN)

Age? 51

League Experience? Season 8 player and Season 4 JR's Team Italy owner.

Previous LG League Management Experience? Season 8 Red/Blue games captain. Season 4 JR's Team Italy owner.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I have full knowledge of the posted rules.

I found through my ownership of Team Italy that I was able to accomplish a lot of good for my players, the league and myself. From teaching newer players how to gauge the in game chat to help make the experience more enjoyable for all, to having to have the hard talks about how a player represents the league with there actions in and out of league play. I was able to utilize the experience and guidance of more experienced team mates and inspire those with less experience to gain roster spots and games through hard work and focused effort. We established an environment of team and even family in the main discord and inspired the expression of discontent in private message. Though we only exceeded expectations by a slight margin. The team/family vibe and the battle to the last second left the majority of the team with a feeling of both accomplishment and brotherhood. I hope to use the experience and lessons learned through this adventure and my life experiences as a business owner, father, grandfather and coach to continue to make a positive impact on this league that has come to mean so much to me. I have been told by many of my players that I am a very good owner and would like the chance to continue and expand on those efforts and ambitions.

My goals as a team owner moving forward are unchanged yet so much more clearly defined. I found that the reasons players are involved in this type of league gaming experience is as vast as the players themselves. Some just want to play a fun game. Some to find friendship. Some to rekindle the memories of team sport. Some to share a social environment outside of real world limitations and stigmas. Some to overcome grief and real life hardships and many to be viewed only by there game play and persona they chose to share.
    My goals as a team owner are to create a gaming environment that helps all participants involved best realize there interests and ambitions. As a teacher, student, leader, team mate and team owner I hope to continue to have a positive influence and effect on the players and the league at large. Having had a taste of team ownership I believe it to be a position where I can do the most good. I would like to have a deep playoff run and even a championship but more importantly give back to the players and league as much as I have gained from this experience.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. I_TheGreekGod_I

I_TheGreekGod_I Belleviile Senators GM S9

Discord:
    I_TheGreekGod_I#9574
    Ratings:
    +330 / 160 / -169

Age? 40

League Experience? Since Season 2 PSN & Season 28 XBOX

Previous LG League Management Experience?
    AHL GM PSN Season 4 & 5

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Very knowledgeable

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To make the league function as smoothly as possible by putting together a competitive team

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To prove that I can manage a team again and create a fun experience for players

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?
    Yes. Season 5 quit week 4 as gm due to moving long distance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    I_TheGreekGod_I
  14. Visionz813

Visionz813 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    PSN - visionz813

Age? 32

League Experience? None here yet. Played in sone leagues years ago in xbox.

Previous LG League Management Experience? None

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Yes, I also check for changes.

I really like the challenge of building a roster and competing with others to aee who the better team is.

Put an active , competitive team together and win a 'c'chip.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Canate94

Canate94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Canate94#5973
    Ratings:
    +60 / 6 / -10
    Age? 23

League Experience? I have been involved with the league since the Season 1 on PSN

Previous LG League Management Experience? 1x Owner, 2x AGM, Multiple seasons assisting teams with management.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I keep up to date with the current Rule Book fairly often. Before a season begins I go through the changes If any have been made from the off season to make sure I have a full understanding if an issue was to arise during the season.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to become an Owner within the LGCHL because I believe that everyone has the right to a fair chance of playing in the league, time and time again you hear players saying that there "stuck on TC" and with me as an owner I would make sure that players don't feel stuck and provide them with the tools to succeed. In previous season I made sure that all the players within the organization were involved and keeping them involved will least likely leave a sour taste in there mouth because that said on Training Camp and was never given a fair chance.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Some of my personal goals for the organization would fall in line with a lot of intrested owners and that is to be able to provide a team a competitive experience and be able to compete through playoffs and have full with doing do.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No I have not.

Thank you for you're time.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    canate94
  16. RA_K3_

RA_K3_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    RA_K3_(Sudbury Wolves)#8497
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

League Experience : Have been playing since S6, participated as a tc, roster player, have played regular season, playoffs , as well as WJC

Previous LG League Management Experience : S6 AGM / Owner, S7 owner, S8 AGM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules : above average knowledge of all lg rules

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL : I have had many positive experiences owning lg teams in the past, and would like to continue to participate in this within the ownership element. I hope that I get the chance to expound on my previous leadership knowledge and continue to learn how to become a better player and better owner within this league.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner : I hope to improve the overall lg experience, and provide newly incumbent lg players a positive season. Would like to create an atmosphere where players can find growth not only in their own play, but foster an environment that emphasizes the lg standard of gaming.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason : never recieved a ban

• Like Like x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. iTz_Cattywampus

iTz_Cattywampus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x4HxPESTILENCEx#1606
    Ratings:
    +137 / 18 / -21

Age? 27

League Experience? Since S1

Previous LG League Management Experience? NHL Owner S4, AHL GM S1, S3 , AHL AGM S2,S7

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? only know biggies rules bruh

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? to play against people of my own skill level :(

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? add to my trophy case :D

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? nope :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    x4hxpestilencex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.