Season One of the LGRBL has BEGUN!

Discussion in 'Past/Startup Leagues' started by Wzia, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wzia

Wzia AotD: BTBAM - Automata II

Discord:
    Wzia#3261
    Ratings:
    +300 / 24 / -28
    Welcome to Season 1 of the LGRBL! I'd first like to thank all of you who signed up for the league. If you wish to sign up, you will have to wait until next season, which should be in roughly 6 weeks.

LEAGUE INFORMATION

• The league will go on for 4 weeks, with each matchup lasting 1 week.

• Each week will put one team against another. The team with the highest score at the end of the week wins.

• The songs chosen each week will be pulled from available DLC for RB4, the RB3 Exports, and the RB4 on disc setlist

• Pro Drums for the time being are NOT PERMITTED. This is simply to level the playing field for drummers. (This rule might be changed if it garners enough support)

• Harmonies are also NOT PERMITTED for the same reason as pro drums.

• Whoever plays Bass the first week will play guitar the second week, then rotate every week afterwards. This is so nobody gets designated as the bass player the entire season. For teams with 3 guitarists, if the 3rd person starts at guitar, they will also rotate every week.

• You only have to submit scores for TWO of the THREE SONGS A WEEK. This is done in case a person either doesn't have the song, or because one of the songs is too hard. Keep in mind that if you don't submit a score because you think it's too hard, you will in turn get a lower score, so be careful when you do that.

• After the season is over, the top 4 teams will make the playoffs. Playoff participants are decided by the 4 teams with the best record. If there is a TIE, the team with the higher overall score after 4 weeks will move on.

TEAMS

As it stands, there will be 8 teams! I would also like to say that after I put everyone on the teams through a randomizer, there were a few people left who were not on a team. To fix that, I put these people on teams randomly. IF YOU ARE A TEAM WITH AN EXTRA PERSON, YOU ALL MUST STILL SUBMIT 2 OUT OF 3 SCORES FOR THAT WEEK. WE WILL TAKE THE HIGHEST SCORE FOR THAT INSTRUMENT. If someone DOESN'T submit then you'll most like lose your matchup for the week.

(Keep in mind these are the usernames AS SHOWN on the leaguegaming website.) Without further ado, here are your teams.
    TEAM A
    Chicken-Cha-Pati TheYokell Coltsmetsfan614 Codebreaker2009 jackD00P

TEAM B
    Deadlyx39 LivinDavideLoca Gh0st_Hal0 CattiestBarrel12 Its Uncle Carl

TEAM C
    Ancor_Rancor ridethepiggy suburbiaa overlordzingor

TEAM D
    malkieriking (OMB)

TEAM E
    dillysfriend (Local Team)

TEAM F
    SneakCoot Rocker1999 Origin6921 SuchPotential Ukeman33

TEAM G
    ew00kie GuidoPoptarts murph17 iTrollForLulz

TEAM H
    Scottah scrivener101 fullmetalwwant Calvinhermseee

If you would like to change your team name, PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I will get to it ASAP.

RULES

• Freestyle Solos are NOT ALLOWED.

• Pro Drums are NOT ALLOWED.

• Cheating in any form is also NOT ALLOWED

• Scores can be submitted through a video, or by a screenshot of the leaderboards showing your score.

• You can play on ANY difficulty, just keep in mind it'll give you a lower score.

If you have another question that wasn't answered here PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I'll get to it asap.

WEEK 1 SONGS AND MATCHUPS

Songs:

I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin (DLC)

Kick It Out by Heart (RB4)

Crosstown Traffic (RB3 Export)

MATCHUPS:
    TEAM A vs. TEAM H

TEAM B vs. TEAM G

TEAM C vs. TEAM F

TEAM D vs. TEAM E

You will have until Saturday, April 9th at 10 PM EST to submit your scores! Scores can be submitted by sending me a message.

Also, I highly suggest you get ahold of your teammates and make a group chat of some sorts. It'll make everything a lot easier for you. Trust me.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    In Main Menu
    Wzia
  2. Subrbia

Subrbia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    rad

No Streaming Account
  3. SuchPotential

SuchPotential New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I won't be contributing until Pro Drums is allowed. I really just cannot play without the cymbals anymore.

No Streaming Account
  4. Wzia

Discord:
    Wzia#3261
    Ratings:
    +300 / 24 / -28
    Understandable. For season one this rule will stand, but it could change next season. If you want to see it change try to get some support for it so I can see this is something people want.

In Main Menu
    Wzia
  5. murph17

murph17 Puff, Puff, Pass, Score!

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm actually glad it's non-Pro Drums. As much as I love playing with the cymbals, I know they are &^%$* my streak from time to time.

murph17
  6. LivinDavideLoca

LivinDavideLoca New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So which instrument am I doing in our band then?

No Streaming Account
  7. dillysfriend

dillysfriend New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Another vote for non-pro drums. I believe you can still use cymbals in non-pro (It just doesn't mark them)

...Unless you make an all-pro tournament (pro drums, pro guitar, pro keys, and harmonies) in which case I will fully support that (Someone else bought pro guitar, right? RIGHT?!?).

8. Its Uncle Carl

Its Uncle Carl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I haven't been able to contact people except cattiestbarrel2 who's on xbox I guess you and other 2 are PSN?

I drum mainly but can anything all on expert and I really really really hate RB4, either way I'm down to play but if you guys can pick a team without me and make a full band without me I can sit out

No Streaming Account
  9. Its Uncle Carl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also aren't vocals the same on rock band 4 as rock band 3 if so.... if not then guess I'll do it on Rock band 4
    Timestamp included*

Attached Files:

No Streaming Account
  10. Wzia

Discord:
    Wzia#3261
    Ratings:
    +300 / 24 / -28
    You're pretty funny.

In Main Menu
    Wzia
  11. Wzia

Discord:
    Wzia#3261
    Ratings:
    +300 / 24 / -28
    You signed up as drums so you'll be playing drums. I don't want people switching instruments mid season just so it makes my life easier.

In Main Menu
    Wzia
  12. LivinDavideLoca

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright, no worries then, just wondering if anything had changed at all! I'm happy to help with keeping on top of who's doing what, mind.

Yeah I'm on PSN and I know that Ghost Halo is too, fairly sure Deadlyx39 is Xbox though.

Seems I'm doing drums then but if possible to swap at all, might have to be next season, then I'm happy to play anything on expert too! Not sure if we were planning on doing two of any instrument and we take the average of their scores or something? No need for someone to miss out if we have a workaround :D

No Streaming Account
  13. Its Uncle Carl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I tried adding and messaging deadlyx39 but said error guess that's not his GT I think wzia said he was on PSN too so I guess thats him because we were talking earlier, we can both do runs on drums and just use highest score. Also deadly and ghost need to decide who's guitar/bass and need to get in contact with everyone to ensure they know it's going on not just our team. Wzia asked for my Skype so that might be a good way to keep in contact for each team

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    No Streaming Account
  14. Its Uncle Carl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I was trying to play rock band 4 and the drums are still just so shit even after firmware update and perfect calibration even using a turtlebeach headset..... so I ended up doing this (see picture) I'm not playing rock band 4 drums unless I get an ekit and they release a pro adapter I can't do wireless the latency makes me rage

Attached Files:

No Streaming Account
  15. LivinDavideLoca

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep, gave my Skype too, seems a lot easier than doing it through Reddit/whatever this website is!

What the hell have you managed to do there?! Have the green and red just snapped off?

I'm using my RB3 drums and they work perfectly for me, never had any issues on RB4.

No Streaming Account
  16. Its Uncle Carl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I punched them and yeah snapped lol, I have RB2stock for RB3 so no next gen, I just want wired controller either way looks like you're drumming

No Streaming Account