Season XXXIV Predictions- AFC North & AFC South

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by LayNher15, Aug 4, 2017.

1. LayNher15

LayNher15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    AFC NORTH:

Pittsburgh Steelers (BxGngsta): A seasoned vet takes his beloved Steelers. BX has an abundance of tools to use, but it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to Madden 18. However, I fully expect BX to end up towards the top of this division. I also expect him to be towards the top in many different offensive categories.

Cleveland Browns (ChildPlease8523): Kye takes over a team that has a very bright future. The draft in our 2nd cycle in Madden 18 is going to be outstanding for him. On the field he is one of the better players in the league and will be productive with this team. Expect Kye to have good chemistry with Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman.

Cincinnati Bengals (Paddlefoot72): Paddle is taking over a talented, but older team. Paddle is known as a good drafter and I feel he will have success building a young team as we continue through the Madden 18 cycles. This season will be fun for him to throw to A.J. Green. One thing to watch for is the trades that Paddle may do this year. One person to watch for in trade talks is none other than A.J. Green.

Baltimore Ravens (Chews n Brewss): Let’s just face the facts. Chews and Brews time in New Orleans was not fun. He inherited a team that was already in a bad state. Expect the Ravens to fight this year with an extremely difficult schedule. I’m expecting a difficult first season, but a big turnaround after the first season and Chew being able to draft a few key guys.

Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5):

@ Browns- W
    Vs. Vikings-L
    @ Bears-L
    @ Ravens- W
    Vs. Jaguars- W
    @
    Chiefs-L
    Vs. Bengals-W
    @ Lions- L
    @ Colts-W
    Vs. Titans-W
    Vs. Packers-W
    @ Bengals- W
    Vs. Ravens-W
    vs. Patriots-W
    @
    Texans-W
    Vs. Browns- L

Final Record: 11-5

Cleveland Browns (9-7):

Vs. Steelers- L
    @ Ravens-W
    Vs. @ Colts-W
    Vs. Bengals-W
    Vs. Jets- L
    @ Texans-W
    Vs. Titans-L
    Vs. Vikings-L
    @ Lions- L
    Vs. Jaguars-W
    @ Bengals-W
    @ Chargers-L
    Vs. Packers- W
    Vs. Ravens- W
    @ Bears- L
    @ Steelers- W

Final Record: 9-7

Cincinnati Bengals (5-11):

Vs. Ravens-W
    Vs. Texans-L
    @ Packers-W
    @ Browns-L
    Vs. Bills-L
    @ Steelers- L
    Vs. Colts-W
    @ Jaguars-W
    @ Titans-L
    @ Broncos-L
    Vs. Browns-L
    Vs. Steelers-L
    Vs. Bears-W
    @ Vikings-L
    Vs. Lions-L
    @ Ravens- L

Final Record: 5-11

Baltimore Ravens (4-12):

@ Bengals- L
    Vs. Browns- L
    @ Jaguars- W
    Vs. Steelers- L
    @ Raiders- W
    Vs. Bears- L
    @ Vikings- L
    Vs. Dolphins-L
    @ Titans-L
    @ Packers-L
    Vs. Texans-L
    Vs. Lions-L
    @ Steelers-L
    @ Browns- W
    Vs. Colts-L
    Vs. Bengals-W

Final Record: 4-12

Division:

Pittsburgh Steelers: 11-5
    Cleveland Browns: 9-7
    Cincinnati Bengals: 5-11
    Baltimore Ravens: 4-12

Division Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers

This is a two horse race for Season 34. Expect big strides from Cincinnati and Baltimore, but Pittsburgh or Cleveland will come out on top. Ultimately, I expect the offensive power of the Steelers to edge out the Browns when Week 17 comes to an end. However, expect the division to be much tighter as the Madden Cycle continues.

AFC South:

Jacksonville Jaguars (D1RTY35UR1NE)- After spending Madden 17 out West, Matt comes over to the AFC South with a surplus of young talent. Having clinched a playoff spot while in Arizona, Matt brings plenty of experience. This division is going to be interesting to watch because I believe it will be very back and forth. The Jaguars have a very good team to play with and expect him to utilize his tools.

Houston Texans (OG Layner)- After setting a Guinness Book of World Records for INT’s thrown in a season in Season 5 of Madden 17, I return to the AFC. I am looking forward to playing with this group of wide receivers and defense. Also, expect the Houston Texans owner to break at least 2 controllers and possibly 1 Turtle Beach Headset.

Tennessee Titans (Gyatso)- Gyatso makes the move to the South after spending his entire life in Oakland. This team is full of talent and will be a lot of fun to own. Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray will have huge years in Season 34 of XXL.

Indianapolis Colts (Mattmillstar1)- Little Gyatso joins his dad in the AFC South. After guiding the Baltimore Ravens to the playoffs last year he is ready to do it again in Madden 18. Matty was on pins and needles hoping that the Colts fell to him in the draft, and that is exactly what happened. Expect him to have a great time this year and be extremely competitive with Andrew Luck and the Colts.

Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10):

@ Texans-L
    Vs. Titans-W
    Vs. Ravens-L
    @ Jets-L
    @ Steelers-L
    Vs. Rams-W
    @ Colts-L
    Vs. Bengals-L
    Vs. Chargers-L
    @ Browns-L
    @ Cardinals-W
    Vs. Colts-W
    Vs. Seahawks-L
    Vs. Texans-W
    @ 49ers-W
    @ Titans –L

Final Record: 6-10

Houston Texans (8-8):

Vs. Jaguars-W
    @ Bengals- W
    @ Patriots- W
    Vs. Titans- L
    Vs. Chiefs- L
    Vs. Browns-L
    @ Seahawks-W
    Vs. Colts- W
    @ Rams- L
    Vs. Cardinals-L
    @ Ravens- W
    @ Titans- W
    Vs. 49ers- W
    @ Jaguars-L
    Vs. Steelers-L
    @ Colts-L

Final Record: 8-8

Tennessee Titans (9-7):

Vs. Raiders-W
    @ Jaguars- L
    Vs. Seahawks-L
    @ Texans- W
    @ Dolphins-L
    Vs. Colts- W
    @ Browns- L
    Vs. Ravens- W
    Vs. Bengals-W
    @ Steelers-L
    @ Colts- L
    Vs. Texans- L
    @ Cardinals- W
    @ 49ers-W
    Vs. Rams-W
    Vs. Jaguars-W

Final Record: 9-7

Indianapolis Colts (8-8):

@ Rams-W
    Vs. Cardinals-L
    Vs. Browns-L
    @ Seahawks-W
    Vs. 49ers-L
    @ Titans- L
    Vs. Jaguars- W
    @ Bengals-L
    @ Texans-L
    Vs. Steelers-L
    Vs. Titans- W
    @ Jaguars- L
    @ Bills- W
    Vs. Broncos-W
    @ Ravens-W
    Vs. Texans- W

Final Record: 8-8

Division:

Tennesee Titans: 9-7
    Houston Texans: 8-8
    Indianapolis Colts: 8-8
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 6-10

Division Winner: Tennessee Titans

This division is going to be a complete log jam. The history of these owners success shows that the winner of the division will finish between 9-11 wins. Expect the AFC South to be competitive between the four owners. It would not surprise me to see each of the teams take a division title in separate Madden Cycles.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account