Season XXXIV Predictions- NFC West

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by LayNher15, Aug 16, 2017.

1. LayNher15

LayNher15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Seattle Seahawks (Old Dirty MAK)- Can you say turn around story? Mak became a force to be reckoned with in Madden 17. Looking back in time to Madden 16 Mak had trouble with his defense. He has always been a strong offensive player, but he significantly turned the corner in Madden 17 as an all around threat. Expect Mak to be a dominate force out West again!

San Francisco 49ers (BogeyExpress)- A long time vet makes his return, but probably not with the team he had envisioned. Nonetheless, he is a experienced Madden player and it will be interesting to see how he enjoys his time on the West Coast. He is one of the biggest sleepers in our entire league, do not be surprised to see a successful showing out of Bogey in his first season back.

Los Angeles Rams (Da Kidz Crafty)- This is an owner that benefits from a huge trade that brings him Sammy Watkins. Another thing that is on his side is that he is a good Madden player. This is a team that I see having a good amount of success in Madden 18, but the question is how much success?

Arizona Cardinals (Bxroyal08)- Has anyone heard of a guy named David Johnson? He is only one of the most feared RB's in the NFL and there will be just as much fear in Madden 18. Expect BX to have an explosive offense and an extremely talented defense.

Seahawks (9-7):

@
    Packers (W)
    Vs. 49ers (W)
    @ Titans (W)
    Vs. Colts (L)
    @ Rams (L)
    @ Giants (L)
    Vs. Texans (L)
    Vs. Redskins (W)
    @
    Cardinals (L)
    Vs. Falcons (W)
    @ 49ers (L)
    Vs. Eagles (W)
    @
    Jaguars (W)
    Vs. Rams (W)
    @ Cowboys (L)
    Vs. Cardinals (W)

Final Record: 9-7

49ers (6-10):

Vs. Panthers (L)
    @ Seahawks (L)
    Vs. Rams (W)
    @ Cardinals (L)
    @ Colts (W)
    @ Redskins (W)
    Vs. Cowboys (L)
    @ Eagles (L)
    Vs. Cardinals (W)
    Vs. Giants (L)
    Vs. Seahawks (W)
    @ Bears (L)
    @ Texans (L)
    Vs. Titans (L)
    Vs. Jaguars (L)
    @ Rams (W)

Final Record: 6-10

Rams (6-10):

Vs. Colts (L)
    Vs. Redskins (L)
    @ 49ers (L)
    @ Cowboys (W)
    Vs. Seahawks (W)
    @
    Jaguars (L)
    Vs. Cardinals (W)
    @
    Giants (L)
    Vs. Texans (W)
    @ Vikings (L)
    Vs. Saints (W)
    @ Cardinals (L)
    Vs. Eagles (W)
    @
    Seahawks (L)
    @ Titans (L)
    Vs. 49ers (L)

Final Record: 6-10

Cardinals (7-9):

@ Lions- (L)
    @
    Colts (W)
    Vs. Cowboys (L)
    Vs. 49ers (W)
    @ Eagles (W)
    Vs. Bucs (L)
    @ Rams (L)
    @ 49ers (L)
    Vs. Seahawks (W)
    @ Texans (W)
    Vs. Jaguars (L)
    Vs. Rams (W)
    Vs. Titans (L)
    @ Redskins (L)
    Vs. Giants (W)
    @ Seahawks (L)

Final Record: 7-9

Division:

Seahawks: 9-7
    Cardinals: 7-9
    Rams: 6-10
    49ers: 6-10

This is a division that has an extremely tough schedule in our first cycle of Madden 18. This is the one division that I feel my predictions have a chance to be completely off. There are four great owners who have experience winning. However, we have to expect Mak to take over the NFC West again. With a stellar defense and offensive weapons he is the clear-cut favorite. I am extremely interested in watching how David Johnson is used out in Arizona. I see an opportunity for the leading rusher in the NFL to come out of Arizona. For the Rams, it was hard to give them the 6-10 prediction, but I am worried. You may be wondering, why? I do not trust Goff, not in real life, and definitely not in Madden. Though, I do believe receiving Sammy Watkins unexpectedly is going to help Crafty this year. Last but not least, the 49ers. Bogey is a veteran that is an extremely talented Madden player. However, I see the lack of a team hurting him in Season 34. Allow him to make a few trades and have a successful draft and he is scary.

Again, this division I am almost clueless on because of how evenly matched these guys are. Especially being that there are weapons on every team. I think this division comes down to who has more upset wins in Season 34.

No Streaming Account