SEC Big 12 Online Dynasty Rules and Settings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Mar 11, 2010.

1. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There have been few rules over the seasons in this Dynasty, but here they are:

1. Play sim if you don't know what this means then let me know. Every Vet of this Dynasty understands what this means and plays by a certain understood code.

2. We advance every 3 days with a chance for a 1 day extension. I am going to be specific on the Extension Rule. The extension is only for teams playing user vs user games. The extension will only be granted if I see there has been communication between both parties trying to schedule their game. This communication can not start on Day 3 of the week. It has to had been started on Day 1 or Day 2 of that particular week. If I see one team has started communication to get a game in on Day 1 or Day 2, but the other team has not communicated back I will place the team that is not communicating back on Autopilot by 8 PM EST of Day 3 so the communicating team can play their game.

3. If I advance the week and your game had to be simmed and you have not posted on here why it had to be simmed then I give you 24 hours to explain why you did not play your game. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours I actively pursue and find a replacement for your team. This is a rule that applies to every member new or vet and is strictly enforced to keep the integrity of the Dynasty up to standard. The best thing you can always do to make sure that you are not removed from the Dynasty is check into these threads daily (or every other day at the longest) to make sure you are current. I take time out of my schedule to make sure everyone knows if they have a bye or are playing that week. I also give reminders either the day of or the day before the Dynasty advances of who still needs to play their game for the week so there is no mystery. This rule may seem harsh at times, but it has kept this Dynasty going for 6 seasons for NCAA 2009 and now its 4th season of 2010.

4. Never intentional reset a game. I do understand that things happen sometimes like losing power or something similar. You will get 2 resets if something crazy happens. After that you will get a loss for each and every reset that happens during the season.

5. No direct snaps to running backs.

6. I don't mind running with your QB since it is part of college football, but I don't want to see more than 5 per game in a User vs User game. By running your QB I mean designed pass plays where the QB just takes off. Option plays, spread plays, QB sneaks and other designed QB runs are ok as many times as you want.

I don't want a run by a QB on any potential game winning drive or in the last 3 minutes of any game ever. Again Option, Spread and QB sneaks are ok.

7. If there is ever any bashing of another player in a public forum again the guy doing the bashing is gone. Even if the guy doing the bashing is right for bashing the other team they will be replaced. I am over this. If you have a complaint send me a private message here or on the Xbox. When you send the complaint to me make sure that it is very detailed. I also would prefer to see some video of what you are complaining about. One thing EA has made easy is to post a video of plays from a game. If you are smart you will use this feature to present your case. Also let me know if you want me to set up a new rule for the league and have it put to a vote and be very specific with how you want me to word this proposed rule to be voted on.

8. This will roll into my next rule. This is the 'Fool me once your bad, fool me twice my bad' rule. When I receive a complaint about your style of play I will send you a warning. You choose to do whatever you want with that warning. If I receive a second complaint from another member then you will be replaced.

I know some are long, but read them over and understand them so there are no issues. If any member has a problem with any of these rules then each season I always allow them to state what they don't like and we can put any rule back up for a vote.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  2. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Settings are 6 minute quarters and All American.

Sliders coming soon.

No Streaming Account