SECACCBig12 Online Dynasty Offseason Going into Season 5

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by ckseven, Mar 30, 2009.

1. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You skipped week 5 and position changes.. Is what im saying.. I know im on every night and we missed those two steps.. I thought it was glitch but to see you say tht was friday night.. I know that isnt right..Because ive been on everynight..

No Streaming Account
  2. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm on everynite also n it seem like 2 or 3 steps was pass by but its no biggie to me

No Streaming Account
  3. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There must be some confusion, I think the dynasty is just messing up some how. Everything was perfect till week 4 of recruiting but then the next mornig when I went to do week 5, it was week 4 again like I did not do it. And the next day we were to cut players and wwe have been on cut players since I think sunday. Not Ck's fault this game just does it sometimes, but It sucks.

No Streaming Account
  4. XTainttickler1X

XTainttickler1X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    your still on cut players? because i have already done cut players and am at pre-season recruiting and depth chart

No Streaming Account
  5. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just went through and advanced a step a night.

Anyways, tomorrow morning I will set schedules and start the season. I will probably have 4 or 5 of us play on opening week.

No Streaming Account
  6. Bogey21

Bogey21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep still on cutting players, should I retire and you reinvite me?

No Streaming Account
  7. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think we might.. because I was also on cut players..

No Streaming Account
  8. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just got on and IM into week 1.. Skipping all of Preseason.. ARGH!!!.... OH well..

No Streaming Account
  9. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I had the same problem. I did week 4 recruiting, then the next day, I had to do week 4 recruiting again. Then it jumped to cutting players the next day, it has been on that for 3 days now. Also, everytime I get on to check where we are, I have to re-cut my players. I had to take it from 82 down to 70. I guess it wasn't hard enough the first time, cause the next day, I got a do-over by having to cut from 82 to 70 again. Then on Monday, I got to do it a third time. But this time I had to cut it from 76 to 70. Tues, it was still on cutting players, but I didn't have to do it again. It think it was because I actually set myself to "ready to advance" after I had to cut players for the third time.

I just hope that these issues don't bleed over to the season once we start up.

10. mr cronopolis

mr cronopolis Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its not CKs fault this this game just glitches sometimes. I play in other online dynastys and we've had very similar problems. On that note im excited to get this season underway against Texas Tech. Im good to play any night after 10 this week so let me know marauders

No Streaming Account
  11. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know it is not his fault and wasn't trying to imply it was. I was just stating what it was like on my end for a base line of what some of us were seeing.