Shad9w's Year End Award Nominations (For Fun)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Shad9w, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Shad9w

Shad9w Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    With the season coming to a close, I wanted to take the opportunity to nominate the players who I personally feel deserve the year end awards.

Shad9w's nomination for the Hart Trophy: Lt. Jim Dangle 9 - This guy put up tremendous numbers all season long for Boston and has played fantastic in his short time with Detroit. The numbers speak volumes, but his character has never been in question. Runner-up: Ryo1202 Honorable Mention: XBOBZZ

Shad9w's nomination for the Vezina Trophy: Zarrey- With over 37 games played already and fewer than 10 losses, Zarrey is my pick for the most consistent goalie in the league so far. Runner-up: Serpe x 13 Honorable Mention: CjC Cobras

Shad9w's nomination for the Norris Trophy: Flyskip - This guy in my opinion is the most talent D in the game. Detroit is 14-1 when he has played and has a fantastic plus/minus. If you have played against this guy, you know how talented he is. Runner-up: Clarke Kid Honorable Mention: T Jenx

Shad9w's nomination for the Lady Byng: Oldwildcats75 - This guy has been very classy throughout the year and has done a great job since taking over Boston. He is always easy to deal with and has always shown respect and class. Runner-up: Meeble Honorable Mention: xMURDERFACE16x

Shad9w's nomination for the Owner of the Year Award: Meeble - He has done an excellent job with Chicago and has put together one of the best teams in the league. Runner-up: GunHavok Honorable Mention: PrOdIGyx8

Shad9w's nomination for the Commissioner of the Year: .......nobody....well I guess I have to say someone ummmm Cromags - because he has the best accent and is in the mob.

Shad9w's nomination for most annoying player: Serpe x13 - This guy is a chat box stud who always has some type of crazy comment ;). You know I got love for ya big tendy. Runner-up: Vaporiz Honorable Mention: T Stewart (and 90% of Detroit's original members)

Shad9w's nomination for best GM: SV Sniper 92 - No one in the league has put up the amount of points in fewer games that he has. He is a class act and is the number 1 reason why Detroit is still in 1st place in the league currently. Runner-up: Browness Honorable Mention: Weenus

Shad9w's nomination for biggest mid-season pickup: Stevie Wonder - This playa has put up 56 points in only 16 games and has also put up 2 W's in net. Detroit would not be the same without him. Runner-up: T Jenx Honorable Mention: Fournier

This list was just done for fun. I in no way intend to offend any players for leaving them off this list or for putting them on this list. It is just for fun, and I did not nominate myself for anything cuz well that's just tacky. LETS BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS!

Shad9w
    :hdet:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  2. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    I don't do anything to be mentioned as a GM of year

browness90
  3. ClarkesKids

ClarkesKids #6 LD/RD - Clarke

Discord:
    ClarkesKids#7109
    Ratings:
    +433 / 0 / -2
    Good Read Good Choices and well written.

No Streaming Account
  4. weenus

weenus Derptown

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Browness, we pretty much didn't quit! Aside from like 2 teams, I think that makes us the longest tenured GMs, ha!

No Streaming Account
  5. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    Everyone that didn't quit deserves mention.

It was a long season, with a lot of management & player shuffling and a lot of dudes' character showed thru.

Management is a tough, time consuming job.
    Everyone who stuck it out in the front office or covered for a guy that flaked out, Thank you. You make LG work

No Streaming Account
  6. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    I won what I came here for a cup and to be a dick!!!!...... Not a shabby goalie

Serpe_x_13x
  7. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    Trade of they Year: Lt Jim Dangle, Forsy, and Hellspawn for Fournier :D

No Streaming Account
  8. weenus

weenus Derptown

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'm gonna run on stage and pull a Kanye as Detroit accepts that award!

No Streaming Account
  9. ClarkesKids

ClarkesKids #6 LD/RD - Clarke

Discord:
    ClarkesKids#7109
    Ratings:
    +433 / 0 / -2
    ^ This, well said.

No Streaming Account
  10. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    Best GM:

Xbobzz/Grant/DirtyMike- Never quit, never step away from their duties. Longest tending GM's in the league
    Dispiggy - Being hired and doing most of the work as a GM. Then becoming owner and still didn't quit
    DirtyMike - Hired,Fired and Hired again. lol

Can't leave out Prodigy. GM to Owner and stuck it out as well.

No Streaming Account
  11. GATORSFAN75

GATORSFAN75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks shadow for naming me as lady byng and for the nice words plus i also want to give a big thanks to weenus my GM for sticking with me and another big thanks to my team for having to deal with so much and sticking through the season

No Streaming Account
  12. Meeble

Meeble Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words. I think I'm just a glorified secretary at the end of the day, my team has done all the work.

No Streaming Account