Sids DAL/STL Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by SidTheKid_PiTT87, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings:
    +708 / 32 / -136
    STL Blues:
    Management:
    Great series @j483beale . Always respected you ever since Agent stepped down and you took over. I didn't do much for you in STL back a season ago. But you were a fun guy. You stepped up and got a beast GM of @NyTeQuiL , and had @RickHeinzGoalie to help put stats in after he cherry picked the best cherries he could find. ;)o_O. Lol. Duck you are a beast. Management did great picking up @Fool x 90 though for sure.

@Fool x 90 , a beast. I would back out every time in versus against you. No way jose.

Game 1 and 2 were tough. Game 3 especially as I got clamped versus @NyTeQuiL and felt violated. However, I did find EA SPORTS NHL 19 bullshit when I deflected the puck 3 times, one went fivehole and the goalie still covered somehow .

@L3iHowardL5i you filthy bastard blocking my deflections :mad:. Lol, gg!

@henny_16 you played stellar game 1 and 2, props for that. Watched your stream and can say you call out really well as a center. Crucial trait to have. Good stuff.

@Fishhure doing the dirty in Game 6. You need to chill. You steamy hot home skillet biscuit.

I feel dumb, I cant find a way to @ this llllllllllllllll guy, lmao, cannot tell if that is an i or L for the life of me, Hot damn. Anyway. Great snipe Game 3 bro. You pissed all of us off that game doing that making it 2-0, and for that, my broken controller thanks you.

@Tactfeezy88 @Fishhure @Meestah Don @thekiller9879 @LeBlanc21 great shit game 6, you guys clamped big time. Was pretty tough to watch as a viewer, clenched my anus watching at times as our line 1 couldnt get anything going.

Dallas management:
    @Kingbling647 , appreciate the pick up from LAK. Even tho i love me some double brah, goose, and even jmarz rapping. You picked me up giving them a second rounder. For that, ballzy.
    @Xx-INGLIS-xX , not sure if you did anything management related. But still a great dman which was well worth the free contract without a doubt.

@SchroyDaddy @Enjoy__The__Show @Xx-INGLIS-xX heck even @OhhCrosby87 always fun playing with confident with the puck dmen who carry centers like me. :D. You guys had clutch moments, awesome to play with and learn from.

To my linemates, @prodigytolegend @HAT_TRICK_LEGEND you guys are solid af and was a pleasure to play with. You two coming out big game 5 was a joy to be apart of.

@IKiiNG_94 , you are a beast and I was stunned when I read threads overlooking you. Not even a mention. You were the best pick up of a cheap contract and you carried Dallas with the most points and was a beast playmaker throughout the season. Beast player, no joke.

@HazeeHype we played a few games in the regular season together, and from what I seen, you are a solid winger. We had a bit of chemistry, ggs!

Game 2 was especially my bad as KB and INGLIS were not available so I made the crucial decision to swap @Claeys (ly clay! let's play battlefield some more!!) and put @HazeeHype in to add a weapon in for the squad. I pissed KB off and for that. @Kingbling647 I am sorry.

Great season dallas. Was fun to be your AGM and get carried every game.
    Anyway. Sorry if I didn't mention you in this for whoever felt the need to be mentioned. Just wrote and didnt plan. My B.

Great series STL Blues and good luck the rest of the way. My brain hurts from writing, needs sharpies to sniff. :shock: . Toodles!

*ps. I edited this format to make the guy with i's or L's or whatever be my buddy again :(

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. IIllIIlIlIIllllI

IIllIIlIlIIllllI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    I have no respect for your organization.
    I especially have no respect for this horrible formatting. Good day

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Claeys

Claeys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Good series St. Louis, I know I told you guys to go fuck yourselves on twitch, sorry about that. I'm actually a nice guy, just haven't got laid in a few weeks. Good luck the rest of the way, get my boy Ty Chi a cup.

Hopefully next season my thumbs are back.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    claeyss
  4. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    Good series fella's, couple nice sweaty games to start 'er off, thank god Henny was there to carry my sorry ass

p.s. I still don't think I cherrypick as much as everyone says :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  5. Mxnahan

Mxnahan xTheos l7l : J483beale ur my hero

Discord:
    Mxnahan#2395
    Ratings:
    +221 / 4 / -2
    @SidTheKid_PiTT87 Thanks for the kind words, but this is how S8 started and its how S8 ended s8blues.PNG

I was just kind of there and then I tried to keep everyone cool once we were eliminated from the playoffs. Great series though, I had fun in those games.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Mxnahan
  6. Fishhure

Fishhure Turtle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +99 / 17 / -30
    I appreciate you

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member