SILKYandSMARSH Media Discord

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Smxrsh-, Aug 24, 2021.

?

Do you like the show?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    Our New DISCORD!
    https://discord.gg/fNw5YKa7hU

We have setup and completed our community discord!

We would like to thank everyone who tuned in and chatted, and to those who have been on the show up until this point. Silky and I, plan to keep the media going into next season. We enjoy it and plan to not do the same show each season. The format will change so it doesn't become dull. We will plan to continue bringing on guests and keep the fun rolling on each show. We are making this discord to give you!, the viewers a platform to talk about things and share us your ideas each week and for future shows. Also best way to bring us spicy LG information that we can talk about on the show, (we will shoutout you out, unless you ask not be).

We are a LGHL PSN Media Host, which means we fall under the LG Code of Conduct (CoC). So if you are to speak in the discord be careful what you might say as it can land you in trouble on LeagueGaming. You will also be removed from the discord, if you can't behave yourself during your time in the discord.

Silky and I would also like to thank @BROSKI_002 and @kuddy-76 for allowing us to run and produce LGHL PSN Media for the community! Secondly, I would like to Thank @Law-l97l- forbringing me on the show allowing me to do the graphics and talk along side him each week.

I created a poll below to get community feedback. If you like the show tell us what you like about it below, If you do not like the show. Tell us how you would like to see things and give us feedback to improve on things.

Reasons to join!

• Easiest way to know when we go live
    • Direct Contact with any other viewers and media team
    • Express your ideas within the discord!
    • Be apart of the shows future and growth and become apart of the community.

We will be live tonight at 9:20-9:30 for Pre-playoff talks and our end of round 1 predictions. Tune in live at https://www.twitch.tv/silkyandsmarsh Follow us!

Again, thanks to everyone who has tuned in this season and for future seasons to come. We hope we can keep providing great content that isn't dull and make the league more exciting.

logo.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    Bump

silkynsmarshshow