Site Ban=No Pro Series

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by SweeT 9 LoU 84, Jan 28, 2015.

1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Just wondering what everyone's thought are on people serving bans not allowed to play on ProSeries. They are allowed to play if they are in ProSeries when the seasons starts and then get a ban but if they banned before they cannot join until they are unbanned.

Ive personally only played 1 season of ProSeries and I was just a utility fill-in but I think everyone and anyone should be able to play. If people are willing to play money we should want them in here. We want as many 6s teams in here as possible to see who is the best of the best, even if they are douchebags in the league.

Im not sure if there's a way to ban people from the chat and the forums and allow them to play I think that would be ideal. However, most of the Crease Crasher guys who were serving bands weren't that bad last season and didn't seem to cause any problems. I could be wrong but we didn't have any problem with them and im not sure who else has bans that plays in this but like I said I think this is the best form of 6s and we shouldn't be hindering the prize pool or talent (number of players or teams) eligible.
    [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] [MENTION=7097]MCDONALD l19l[/MENTION]

*This was just announced in the Management Force read, I dont care either way it doesnt effect me i dont run a team just think everyone should be able to play since its for money who cares if theyre banned

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    Pro series and CanAM should NOT be involved with LGHL bans. And in fact tris confirmed that in a PM to me when I asked about Hopkins who PLAYED in the last Pro Series and he's banned until the year 2100...

• Like Like x 2
  3. BigJay x89

BigJay x89 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigjayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,865 / 93 / -94
    Its only if the tourney has not started. canam has started. it comes into next pro series

No Streaming Account
  4. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    Lolllll

OdieNHL
  5. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Wasnt consulted, stupid rule considering a site ban can be given for league specific things

With the amount of things going on in this website it doesnt make sense to site ban someone for anything less than blatant personal attacks, or releasing personal details without consent. Cheating in the LGHL/LGFA/LGNFL should lead to bans from those leagues, cheating in Pro Series would lead to a ban from Pro Series for at least a calender year if it were left up to me. I have no idea why we're site banning people for league specific things, and if you're going to drastically change the rules I believe you should clear all previous site bans.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Kermit-_-Wilts

Kermit-_-Wilts Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MpLs Anderson#5166
    Ratings:
    +628 / 11 / -21
    I get that this is Tris's site and he basically gets to make the final decision no matter what, but when it comes to Pro Series I think the final decision of who can and cant play should be let up to at minimum Nuge but preferably the committee he has in place for the Pro Series.

• Like Like x 1
    MpLsAnDeRsOn
  7. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Seems like we're reaching an agreement that makes a lot more sense. Once its finalized I'm sure you'll all see the new ban policies.

8. Mav x19x

Mav x19x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 18 / -31
    Since I have been at LG pre-merger, the rules on site ban had always been that it bans you from doing anything else where LG is involved. I think Tris is just enforcing it a little harder this time.

Maverik19