SIXES WITH SCRUBS - Side Media, needs new weekly guests

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Im_JussSayin, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Im_JussSayin

Im_JussSayin Juss Keep Spinnin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    Hey everyone,

So this is the CHL, eh? I have never been here before, but I look to make the most out of this season! So far, I have already topped my shoutbox activity from any other season. Last season the team I was on was super competitive and had to be laser focused for the last handful of weeks on the season. Unfortunately despite getting 105 points as a team, we failed to make playoffs. Crazy, right? Anyway, time to recharge, doing something different, and have some fun!

At first, I did not know if/when I would signup for LG due to a YouTube project I had been working on putting together. A few friends (including @XxTHEHITMANHEART) and I merged channels (and lost a good amount of content) in attempt to make one larger channel with a number of contributors. Here is where we get to the media. I don't know who but I am pretty sure someone does official LG media. In NO WAY are we going to try and duplicate/replace that. Since I was able to get everything rolling on the YouTube early enough, I was able to enter bidding, and try to move forth with this idea brought to you by Kenny.

Sixes with Scrubs will be a weekly show/stream, where I take 2-3 volunteers from a team (changing weekly) and we simply play together. Club only, no one likes drops, amirite? Except during intermissions and between games we will bring up topics for us to ramble on about while trying not to embarrass ourselves in the game in front of the community. That way we are all doing what we are in LG to do, play NHL. At the same time, we are having fun and talking about the league or own personal experiences. You want in?

- Date/Time: TBD. Thinking Saturday nights, 9pm ish
    - Talk to your new teams, find yourself a small group interested and available to do this.
    - PM me on site with the following subject line: SIXES WITH SCRUBS - (Your LGCHL team)
    - Inside, list players interested and their position(s) they will play. Groups with G get preference
    - Make sure EVERYONE has their settings so their voices are shared to streams

@XxTHEHITMANHEART and I want to do this, but I am not going to be undertaking responsibility to go team by team, message members/management, or chase down guys to do this. For that reason, there will be times we may do *SPECIAL EDITION* ones where we play 3s. It is also why I said preference to groups that bring a Goalie, as we all know the nightmare it can be to find one quickly.

This provides opportunity for plenty of people to get involved in CHL media, all without doing anything we don't already do, PLAY NHL! Let's have fun with it!

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
    imjussSAYIN
  2. Im_JussSayin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    Guess no one is interested? Or y’all just hate your teammates

imjussSAYIN
  3. lGalchenyuk27l

lGalchenyuk27l Member

Discord:
    ImLudo27#4895
    Ratings:
    +53 / 2 / -2
    I want to do it, tried to poll my team's interest but no one answered.

mike71111
  4. Im_JussSayin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    It’s also early and people are just getting to know each other. I’m just being pushy because I want to try and get an option to do one that can reflect on bidding and be a preseason episode.

imjussSAYIN
  5. lGalchenyuk27l

lGalchenyuk27l Member

Discord:
    ImLudo27#4895
    Ratings:
    +53 / 2 / -2
    mike71111
  6. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 LGWJC PSN S3 Italy GM | LGCHL PSN S7 Media Team

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +295 / 20 / -29
    If I recall, S6 CHL media was basically nonexistant. Unless I just missed it the entire season.

Can I come in solo if no one will do it with me? Lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    MrImster
  7. Im_JussSayin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    It’s for situations as such that I made it a point to say sometimes we can do 3s instead. Just want to be organized quickly and not wasting time looking for people ya know?

imjussSAYIN
  8. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 LGWJC PSN S3 Italy GM | LGCHL PSN S7 Media Team

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +295 / 20 / -29
    MrImster
  9. paulxisxdanger

paulxisxdanger Hey. What happened? Did you just watch Rudy?

Discord:
    paulxisxdanger#3738
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sayin, I think I can muster a squad from Medicine Hat...Give me some dates and we'll put something together. Saturday may be tough. I've got some NCAA and NWHL games I'm going to the next couple of weeks. But we get it done for you.

dougieglattlgpsn
  10. paulxisxdanger

paulxisxdanger Hey. What happened? Did you just watch Rudy?

Discord:
    paulxisxdanger#3738
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sayin, I think I can muster a squad from Medicine Hat...Give me some dates and we'll put something together. Saturday may be tough. I've got some NCAA and NWHL games I'm going to the next couple of weeks. But we get it done for you.

By the way, drop-ins may be more interesting. Could lead to some funny bits when a team drops after getting shitted on.

dougieglattlgpsn
  11. Im_JussSayin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    Drops are terrrrrible. Plus when they leave you get comps which aren’t any fun. At least when they drop in club its an instant W and onto the next.

Honestly because LG schedule and real life work schedule, Saturdays are easily the best for me. UNLESS a group can be ready to go ASAP on a Thursday or Friday night. Because after streaming it I’m considering whether it’s worth editing it down and such and posting it as video Sunday before our weeks start.

But I can always just post the stream. Basically as you and anyone sends me the PM I outlined, I can respond in a timely manner to setup actually days and times.

For those of you currently interested, add me on PSN. As this is just the beginning, may just gather who I can come tonight or tomorrow for the first one

imjussSAYIN
  12. Craven-A-27

Craven-A-27 Bout time

Ratings:
    +169 / 20 / -78
    Yup. Been shitting the bed for years. Hear what I gotta say

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Im_JussSayin

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -2
    So an update...

Obviously this has not happened YET. We’ve had very few people speak up to volunteer or people stay committed. We’ve even reached out to some management teams and still hasn’t worked.

Well now we’ve started working on something that could make it very easy to do!

After some recent strides in getting the YouTube channel going, we have made a discord! In general it will be to support the YouTube, and since some main games we stream and play are NHL and fortnite, we figured open up the discord to people who play either! So feel free to join if you find yourself needing another way to try and grab players for NHL games or fortnite squad battles. We will use the discord to find people to have play with us for streams as well.

With that being said, if enough CHLers join, we can just try and grab people from there to do some 6s with Scrubs shows finally!

Join here: https://discord.gg/vJwdVSZ

imjussSAYIN