Snag's Best and Worst Bids (Revisited)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SuBxForce, Jul 19, 2021.

?

Who was the best "Best Bid"?

1. Wasted Nexus

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Itz Hotpants

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. SlimeWorld

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Killafornia

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Just Djay

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. SuBxForce

SuBxForce Well-Known Member

Discord:
    subxforce#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 2 / -3
    At the beginning of the season, @Natural Snag put together a list of the best and worst bids for each team. I’m going to go back and revisit his picks.

Mavericks

Preseason Best Bid: @BANNED MlKE (500k) and @Banned Chxse (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: @Im Tom (5.5 mil) and @BEEDA iPM (3 mil)

What initially had been perceived to be a rocky bidding, TomKO has been doing well this season. Mike and Chase are both solid players and have played well this season, although that hasn’t necessarily translated to a lot of wins on the court since they haven’t been playing with a high level point guard on either the Mavericks or 76ers. Tom and Beeda are both 9-4 on the season. Both have relatively average stats on the season, but they have been getting enough wins to keep the team in a good spot for the playoffs. Both seem like they shouldn’t have been called the worst bids on the team.

Bulls

Preseason Best Bid: @xsLeeZy DeeZyx (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: @l Marquise l (10 mil) (If he doesn’t win MVP)

Leezy Deezy has ended up on the TC having only played 4 games, averaging about 6 ppg. It is safe to say that he didn’t turn out to be their best bid. Marquise has found his way over to the Bucks. He is 12-1 on the season averaging 30 points and 11 assists. These are fantastic numbers and he definitely seems to be worth the pricetag, but since he probably won’t win MVP over Jig I guess Snag was right on that one.

Lakers

Preseason Best Bid: @KYRIExTHANOS (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: LF Dee (1.75 mil)

The Lakers had a miserable season. LF dee received a ban. Kyrie Thanos is still on the team and is 1-9 on the season. I don’t think anything else needs to be said here.

Heat

Preseason Best Bid: Everybody is 500k

Preseason Worst Bid: Everybody is 500k

Well, at the time of writing this, the Heat have packed in their season and forfeit all of their games last week. I guess @Sway x BG was their best 500k bid considering he actually played in double digit games.

Timberwolves

Preseason Best Bid: @Wasted Nexus (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: pifxtheking (3.25 mil)

Well, the Timberwolves have lost one game. Nexus is still there and pif has been banned. Maybe you could argue that Nexus isn’t their best bid, but it’s hard to argue with the results of the season thus far.

Thunder

Preseason Best Bid: @TheMalikster (1.75 mil)

Preseason Worst Bid: @KENAN NFC (6 mil) and @ll618ll (5 mil)

The Malikster has played decently this season for Snype. The best bid at 1.75 mil? Probably not. But he is still on the squad and is putting up serviceable numbers. Kenan has had a rough season, and is definitely not worth the pricetag on his head based on his numbers. 618 has been sent over to the Nets, where he has only played 7 total games this season and put up average stats. I’m sure Snype will be expecting a big week this week from Kenan and Malik to put them into a playoff spot.

76ers

Preseason Best Bid: @Itz Hotpants (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: Whoever plays worse between @Xx Empty 7 (8.5 mil) and @lKAT 32 (6.75 mil)

Hotpants has been a fantastic player for the 76ers this season with a record of 13-1. He is likely going to be considered for some awards in the PF spot this season too. Empty has played his way to a 13-2 record putting up solid stats along the way. His numbers aren’t what some of the other top PGs are, but it’s hard to argue with winning. Kat has also had a very solid season so far, leading the league in blocks and racking up 12 wins.

Suns

Preseason Best Bid: Whichever 500k plays best

Preseason Worst Bid: @iM x HoustoN (5.25 mil)

This has been a great season for the Suns so far, based on their preseason expectations. Which 500k player has played the best? I’d have to say that it’s @vShootzz TTV, although @JBizzness718 has been putting up solid numbers as well. Both are averaging about 20 points per game, so definitely good pickups at 500k. Houston has racked up a 9-6 record while averaging 9 and 7 with a decent amount of blocks and steals. I’m sure they were expecting a little more from him at the price, but he has definitely been a solid contributor on this team.

Raptors

Preseason Best Bid: @Brandbai (1.75 mil) and @SIimeWorld (3.5 mil)

Preseason Worst Bid: @Extremee888 (6 mil)

Brandbai has made his way over to the Knicks this season, and while his numbers are decent, he hasn’t won very many games this season. Slime, on the other hand, has been putting up monster numbers as the second line PG. That hasn’t resulted in a ton of wins, but for 3.5 mil he has definitely shown his worth. Extreme has been around LG for a long time now, and you know what you’re going to get from him. He is definitely a center worth a hefty pricetag, and he has proved that again this season.

Warriors

Preseason Best Bid: @hug corner (3 mil)

Preseason Worst Bid: @GO Strapz (5.5 mil)

Hug Corner has pretty average stats and a 6-5 record. I’m sure as the current 2 seed the Warriors are just a little disappointed that he hasn’t produced a little more at 3 mil. GO Strapz has played very well, as we have come to expect from him, and is most likely taking home some awards this season. He is definitely worth his price.

Nets

Preseason Best Bid: @A Sniper13 (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: @zKrakn (4 mil)

This has been a disastrous season for the Nets. Their preseason best bid, A sniper, has struggled mightily this season on both ends of the court, and has now ended up on the Lakers to finish the season. Krakn is now on the Hornets, and he has a total of only 1 win on the season. Neither bid turned out well for the Nets, nor did any other moves they made. Tough season all around.

Bucks

Preseason Best Bid: ChuckinFrees (4.75 mil)

Preseason Worst Bid: @Sahrento (6.25 mil)

ChuckinFrees was banned a couple weeks ago. So much for him being their best bid. Sahrento has played very well for them though, meshing well with their pickup, Marquise. He has great numbers and 12 wins on the season. I think you should’ve flipped these two Snag.

Hornets

Preseason Best Bid: @Killafornia0810 (2.5 mil)

Preseason Worst Bid: gq rayfe (2.5 mil)

Killafornia has played very well this season and is now on the Bulls. He is 7-2 on the season. I would report on his scoring, which I believe is about 20 ppg, but some people are VERY bad at putting in forfeits and his numbers are yanked down because of that. Rayfe was banned recently, and he didn’t have a very good season prior to that happening. Snag hit this one on the head.

Knicks

Preseason Best Bid: @Just Djay (500k)

Preseason Worst Bid: @Dexed You (7 mil)

Last but not least, we have the Knicks. Djay has been around the league for a while, and he has really played well the last couple seasons. He is a steal here at 500k. Dexed (Handoutz) has been scoring well this season, but his availability has really limited how well he can live up to his contract. If he had played more games, his contract wouldn’t be bad at all.

Good luck to everybody in the last week of the season and in the playoffs!

No Streaming Account