SNP PSN Staff Openings

Discussion in 'SNP PSN' started by MDConMan, Mar 16, 2019 at 7:41 PM.

?

How often do you think we should run Club weeks vs Drafts?

1. Every other week

28.6%
  2. Once a month

28.6%
  3. Once every 6 weeks

28.6%
  4. Never

14.3%
  5. Whenever, as long as there's a couple days advance notice to get a line together

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm just here so I don't get fined.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MDConMan

MDConMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    We are currently looking for 2 dedicated players to join our staff for this growing section of LG's schedule. Please copy/paste and fill-in the following information into a comment on this thread and we will reach out to you about your application.

Username -

Discord ID -

How many LG seasons -

Current team -

Management experience -

Staff experience -

Have you been banned? (Why?) -

Have you had a chat box mute? (Why?) -

Availability on Saturdays -

Please respond with either "I accept" or "I decline" to the following statements:
    I will not use my staff powers for any reason beyond the assistance of players and growth of the league (i.e. no abuse of powers for the benefit of yourself or your friends/to the detriment of players you dislike) -

I am aware that being staff is more than a 1 night a week commitment -

I am aware that my conduct must be a positive reflection on the league -

I will keep my fellow staff informed in advance of weeks I will be unavailable to assist -

I am aware that staff can play in SNP but cannot take Captain without the rest of staff's permission, and only 1 staff member may take Captain in a given week -

THANK YOU for your application to join our team! We will be in touch with you as soon as we can! Best of luck!
    -Con (MDConMan#9425)
    SNP Commissioner

No Streaming Account
  2. J Peeace

J Peeace Too Many Softies

Discord:
    Peeace#8594
    Ratings:
    +154 / 17 / -21
    Username - J Peeace

Discord ID- Peeace#8594

How many LG seasons - 5

Current team - Iowa Wild

Management experience - 1 season ahl (this)
    Wjc experience s1

Staff experience - none

Have you been banned? (Why?) - yes, quit because I had no avail.

Have you had a chat box mute? (Why?)- Yes

Availability on Saturdays - yes

Please respond with either "I accept" or "I decline" to the following statements:
    I will not use my staff powers for any reason beyond the assistance of players and growth of the league (i.e. no abuse of powers for the benefit of yourself or your friends/to the detriment of players you dislike) - I accept

I am aware that being staff is more than a 1 night a week commitment -
    I accept
    I am aware that my conduct must be a positive reflection on the league - I accept

I will keep my fellow staff informed in advance of weeks I will be unavailable to assist - I accept

I am aware that staff can play in SNP but cannot take Captain without the rest of staff's permission, and only 1 staff member may take Captain in a given week - I accept

iPeeace
  3. Nba2k16islife201

Nba2k16islife201 S5 world juniors helper

Ratings:
    +30 / 20 / -23
    Username - nba2k16islife201

Discord ID - nba2k16islife201(cougars owner)#6419

How many LG seasons - 5 and a half cause I joined during s5

Current team - Prince George cougars

Management experience - gm7 owner s9 and still an owner as of now in the chl

Staff experience - I help run the s5 wjc

Have you been banned? (Why?) - no

Have you had a chat box mute? (Why?) - no

Availability on Saturdays -
    Yes
    I will not use my staff powers for any reason beyond the assistance of players and growth of the league (i.e. no abuse of powers for the benefit of yourself or your friends/to the detriment of players you dislike) - I accept

I am aware that being staff is more than a 1 night a week commitment - I accept

I am aware that my conduct must be a positive reflection on the league - I accept

I will keep my fellow staff informed in advance of weeks I will be unavailable to assist - I accept

I am aware that staff can playin SNP but cannot take Captain without the rest of staff's permission, and only 1 staffmember may take Captain in a given week - I accept

joeyty2018