HeadLine So this happened

Changes are a coming

1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    So this happened - Changes are a coming.

[​IMG]

Hey guys, Just a couple of announcements I want to make. Saturday night a few things happened that have changed the way I operate here in LG.

First and foremost I want to thank @LG McDonald and all the various staff and media guys I have had the chance and pleasure to work with here at LG in my 11 or so seasons as a player and probably 7 or 8 as a media guy. Many great memories and relationships were born from it.

But I realize now that being LG media is not what I want any longer. I have always towed the company line as it were and because of it I've been feeling overwhelmed. Running my own show was a great experience albeit a lot of work to produce every week and always on time. Being involved with @Brisan x6 and @TIN045 last season on Were gonna need time and going live ignited a fire in me and made me want to push even further than I had gone before.

So I started developing a new show that was gonna be live, have a revolving cast of about 20 players and ask fresh questions weekly. Was it ambitious? Yes. Was it a lot of work? Definitely. Was it going to be awesome? I really fuckin' think so. But that is not happening now and I feel real bad about it. Apologies to the guys that put enough faith in me were willing to try this crazy new concept out. Thanks again to @TIN045 for being a sounding board and bendable ear during the process and TiVz for completing the shows logo for me. I'm real proud of what was already accomplished and I want you to at least see the opening for the show that wasn't quite complete. I'm incredibly proud of the work put in. So here it is.
    https://streamable.com/ykat0

But I'm not done entertaining you the LG player. Whether I end up in the CHL, AHL or some fucked up banana league I will produce entertaining media that makes me happy and hopefully puts a smile on your face. What you should know is I'm no longer affiliated with LG media. I will now operate as a stand alone property that produces what I want, when I want, about who I want. I will not be shackled of muzzled. I may decide to do comedy or I may decide to drop a fuckin' nuke on someones ass. Either way I'm doing it my way. See you all very soon no matter where I land... Get Roasted!
    https://streamable.com/vnsj6

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 6
    notoriousfat00
  2. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    My friend, it has been a pleasure working with you and doing media with you. You are a tremendous asset to this league and I appreciate all you’ve done, as do so many others. I don’t blame you for doing what you’re doing, hell I’d probably do the same if I had the time. You’re a great friend and I know you’ll continue to be one. I mean ffs when I was mad at you you still kept being friendly until I was ready to open up as to why and you apologized profusely (unneeded because I was over it by then but still). I’m sad to see you go but excited to see whats coming from you. You’re a motivated guy who’s got a kick ass personality, sense of humor and legendary one liners. You will be missed as apart of the team but I’m glad you haven’t given up producing quality content. I’m expecting FAT things my friend.

-Your Fluffy Friend, Dunks

• Winner Winner x 6
    DunksDynasty
  3. MJ23 x Cash

MJ23 x Cash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +252 / 103 / -114
    GOAT. Someone retire his jersey.

• Like Like x 2
    branden2197
  4. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    In other news, the LG Media Team is now handing out badges to a few of their members. You know who you are.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Payner

Payner Well-Known Liberal

Ratings:
    +227 / 24 / -27
    lets get out our torches and pitchforks

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Crankov

Crankov Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -61
    buck is really turning into a scumbag

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    https://streamable.com/vnsj6 So the Roasted reply will be in a written form. I just know doing a video will result in me getting banned. Should be out Thursday night.

• Informative Informative x 1
    notoriousfat00
  8. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    That promo video just screams "purge" R.I.P. To anyone in the cross hairs.

• Like Like x 2
    DKuemps
  9. TheGreech

TheGreech Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +736 / 15 / -15
    It seems I really need to pay closer attention to the media chat

greech11