St. Louis Blues

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Dec 19, 2018.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Good series Blues! It was a fun series to be a part of as every game was pretty close. We may of had the better defense but you guys clearly had the better offense as shown.

Hats off to @j483beale for building a solid team in his very first season as Owner in the NHL. You're definitely worth the free contract being a very solid Dman.

@Fishhure - That goal you scored in Game 6 tonight was pretty nasty, why did you have to do that :(. Nah but for real though, I've known you for quite a while now and a lot of people may dislike you but I certainly don't and never had a problem with you as we always had good conversations in party chats and fun times playing together.

@IIllIIlIlIIllllI - I've never spoken to you before nor played with you I don't think. By the looks of it you had a great first season in the NHL coming from being drafted 14th overall, you played solid during the playoffs as well. Keep up the good work!

@Kadri-- I'm not sure the reasoning on why you couldn't play this series, but it took me a while to catch on. You had a pretty rough season, but you're known in the community for being a good guy and great player on the ice.

@NyTeQuiL - You may be a bit trouble in the Shoutbox sometimes, but you can't take away credit where it's due as you're a solid player man. I always have fun going up against you! You proved many wrong that thought you weren't going to have a good season being without Colorado's main pieces to get carried.

@Fool x 90 - Mr Fool, another player who I've known for a long time now. We always have some good matches going up against each other. Known to be a top center in the league, I always show I can hang with them ;)

@Tychi91 - I've never spoken nor played with you before so I don't have much to say. The one thing I can say though is that, you seem to be a good 3rd liner type Center option to have on a team.

@RickHeinzGoalie - Please change your name back to Ducksfanwaterloo. Lmao, I never had a problem with you before, very solid player on a great contract. Keep cherry picking and scoring goals :)

@henny_16 - Henny my friend! I was surprised to see you play those first 2 games this series, you got the job done though. You had another solid season, Giroux and you seem to click very well together.

@Tactfeezy88 - You're on a pretty sick contract man! With the right people you can do some serious damage and by the looks of it you got the perfect support around you.

@Dueceinthedirt - I don't really know what to say as I've never spoken to you nor played with you before, don't even think I've ever played against you to see what your all about.

@LeBlanc21 - Judging based off your stats, you had a phenomenal season in the CHL but ever since you got drafted last season things have gone poorly for you in the NHL. That's alright though, keep grinding and you will become NHL ready soon enough.

@Malkin71_- You never got coned this series :thinking:. Haha you're a great guy man, good job this series.

@thekiller9879 & @White_Knucklerz - Same thing pretty much applies with what I said about Dueceinthedirt, not much to say.

@L3iHowardL5i @WhatsTheMaatta - I'm going to keep this very short. You both are solid goalies!

With all that being said, again good series Blues you guys deserved to advance. Best of luck in Round 2!

• Like Like x 11
    No Streaming Account
  2. henny_16

henny_16 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    henny_16#0
    Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -11
    Could only play Sunday haha, GGs dude and GL next season

• Funny Funny x 1
    henny_16
  3. Malkxn71

Malkxn71 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Malkin71_-#7108
    Ratings:
    +88 / 5 / -15
    "@Malkin71_- You never got coned this series:thinking:. Haha you're a great guy man, good job this series."

I have to make @ryno1354 look good sometimes ;) ahahaha

• Winner Winner x 1
    Malkxn71
  4. Fishhure

Fishhure Turtle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +99 / 17 / -30
    Love you kb you a good one

No Streaming Account
  5. txctfeezy

txctfeezy Well-Known Member

Discord: