stories about ur "created" player

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by canucks33, Apr 1, 2006.

1. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    stories about ur &qu

deleted 2 players i created. im starting a new one. any tips regarding the silver and bronze stars? it was not explain in details with the manual.

what players are you trying to create? any specialties?

No Streaming Account
  2. MixMasterMike

MixMasterMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does anybody play this game or what? lol

No Streaming Account
  3. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    i do, im currently ranked #2 in my career
    game can be fun at times, but other's, very frustrating

4. MixMasterMike

MixMasterMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've gotten it down pretty well, got my guy up to #1 but haven't taken him online yet. As for attributes I put a lot of stars on speed and power.

No Streaming Account
  5. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    canucks - the stars have 3 tiers to them. You can only put silver stars where you've earned the bronze stars in training. The gold stars (earned by winning some of the bigger tournaments) can only be placed where the silver stars are. You basically upgrade your stars as you go along, and eventually you'll have 60 gold stars.

I'm finding the career mode to be a blast, but it has gotten boring once you earn everything and have to go throught he motions in order to finish your career to unlock that achievement.

I hit #2 at the end of season 2 after winning the US Open and the Masters Final tournament, I had 54/60 stars at the time, most were silver and a few golds.

Season 3, I started by winning the Australian and taking the #1 spot. After winning the French, I have all 60 stars gold now and there's not much left to do with my career except trudge my way through it. Thankfully, with a maxed out character, I can simulate most matches and breeze through until I face top 10 talent in the later rounds (even then, with someone like Hewitt, I can sim a match after taking the first 2 games and having 100% momentum).

Once you get all 60 stars, you get to start unlocking the advanced shots too (with special training, that comes every month or so). I've only played online twice (when I first got the game) and got beat 3-1, 3-1 both times by guys with maxed out characters, but now I guess I'm ready to take my game back online with a 60 gold star guy. In 3 seasons, I have not yet used a risk shot groundstroke one time (haven't needed to, other than risk serves for aces), but I guess I'll have to start playing with risk shots as I'm sure that will be necessary to compete online.

Oh, I focused most of my stars on speed, power, serve, forehand, backhand, and spin.

No Streaming Account