LGCHL Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Oct 14, 2017.

1. chpmnk1121

chpmnk1121 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    How about a 3’s league

No Streaming Account
  2. i-Mr-T-i

i-Mr-T-i What You Need?

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -2
    Id like to begin setting up tc roster vs other peoples tc rosters. Id like all my guys to be given a "Shot to earn a "Spot". I have some good guys on tc that i cant call up right now and Id like them to have a fun experience as a member of my team. I play drops with them all the time. Competition breeds success. Who is in

3. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not a TC but I agree. I think the TCs on my team are talented but some of them won't be able to get the playing time they should get.

No Streaming Account
  4. Mjolnir_49

Mjolnir_49 Former Coach of the Year, Banned by Red Deer

Ratings:
    +111 / 9 / -11
    Don’t ban good people for no reason.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. skenny999

skenny999 Idiot savant without the encumbering savant part

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -4
    Separate a player's stats (everywhere - player card, lg stats page etc) into at least 3 categories.
    1. stats as a fwd
    2. stats as a d
    3. stats as a g

If a goalie plays a bit as a skater, it's silly to see '50GP 3pts' when 47 of them were as a goalie, for example.

Later on if we really wanted to get crazy we could make something clickable which further broke the stats down. Click on forward stats, for e.g., and it divides further into stats as LW, C, RW.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Dsicord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +9,432 / 49 / -368
    100%, @Tris10 and I have to admit we need to do a better job of this. Even with our PM system we def could put something better together to help our new players and sign ups.

Out of all the League's like this, I don't believe anyone has a better relationship with EA than we do already. The plan is to continue to grow our brand and ensure that

Without EASHL Club Challenge for 3s, that becomes impossible.

You quit
    Def on the to do list

• Like Like x 1
    Lg_commissioner
  7. Mjolnir_49

Mjolnir_49 Former Coach of the Year, Banned by Red Deer

Ratings:
    +111 / 9 / -11
    #stillhere

No Streaming Account
  8. ae_Casso

ae_Casso North Bay (AGM)

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -2
    I mean a bit off topic but for me, I think the site works phenomenally. I'd focus attention on improving the app. Virtually every player in the league has a mobile phone, most people spend significantly more time on their mobile phones than they do their computers. I'd like to see the app do everything that the website can do without having to navigate through 'website'. Certain areas of the app don't work like the website does. For example, if I wanted to go view stats within the app all I can see is points, where on the website I can see everything and sort everything. Making the app as elite and top tier as possible would be appreciated.

No Streaming Account
  9. ae_Casso

ae_Casso North Bay (AGM)

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -2
    @Tris10 @LG McDonald There are situations where players bypass the draft due to late sign up or accepting a managers position. I would love the opportunity as a player who's never played above the CHL level to have my chance at the draft. I know there are several players that I know in the league that chose to stay down in the CHL for a second season that bypassed their draft season that would love the opportunity to be in the draft. If possible I'd like to see that change, even if it means a player has to specifically message the bogs and ask to be put on the draft list. I think every player should have that opportunity.

No Streaming Account
  10. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz ThisGameSucksCYeaIn18

Ratings:
    +298 / 22 / -50
    1.Increasing the amount of games needed to become an Amateur/Veteran.

2.Allowing good players to take management in the AHL if they want too.

3.Giving CHL teams a certain amount of "protected players" that can't be called up (2-3)

4.Shortening the NML its extremely long and excessive, you are really limiting the amount of quality managers that are in the NHL and AHL because of the length of the list. Serious offenses, such as website conduct or poor conduct should be penalized more heavily than quitting for a valid reason.

5. Giving AHL managers more control over their roster, some NHL owners don't care about their AHL team at all which causes a lot of quality Gms and AGM to quit because their owner is meddling too much with their roster.

6. Progressive promotion for Management between league. Successfully CHL Owners should have first dibs at AHL teams. Succesfully AHL gms should have first dibs at open NHL teams. Then if you run out of options NHL players who want to be NHL Owners should be given dibs on NHL spots, AHL players for AHL, ETC. IMO the NHL team hiring their AHL gm/agm should have some kind of vetting from BOGS. Maybe have a list of suitable candidates they can choice from, anyone off that list needs approval from the BOGS.

Windmillsfordayz