LGCHL Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Kotkaniemi

Kotkaniemi Member

Discord:
    ImLudo27#4895
    Ratings:
    +66 / 2 / -4
    It's a pretty good idea but we would have to know how many TC's are able to put in enough time in order to actually play a full season. We would also have to establish how ECHL teams would proceed if an ECU is needed. What player pool would be eligible for ECUs and also how would the schedule work so it doesn't interfere with potential CHL ECU needs. Definitely an interesting idea but those questions need to be answered before we start thinking about creating a fourth league.

mike71111
  2. Farx9

Farx9 S8 Hamilton Bulldogs Owner

Discord:
    Farx9#0786
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Another cool idea is expansion in the chl, new owners would have to summit a new city and team name based on whether they get put in whl, ohl or the Qmjhl, jersey design would be fun but would also need to be approved by Lg as to not end up like something a 4 year old put together

No Streaming Account
  3. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 Season 8 Medicine Hat Tigers GM

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -52
    I can see it now.

The Surrey Shitters

With this team logo: https://goo.gl/images/MmTpVQ

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    MrImster
  4. GuruGreg79

GuruGreg79 New Member

Discord:
    GuruGreg79#5238
    Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    While I like the ECHL idea, a less drastic option would to have an additional day of slated games (like a Thursday), but have them marked as Training Camp games. Owners/GMs/AGMs could use them to try out TCs or experiment with lines or styles.

This way, you get to play games with your team as a TC, but also get exposure with your opponents. They could even be inter-conference games, to keep things lively.

If the teams can't play, just enter it as a TC forfeit.

GuruGreg79
  5. SIU140

SIU140 PSN LGCHL BOG

Ratings:
    +62 / 6 / -13
    I would like to see players (that make the NHL) NOT be allowed to play at all in the CHL at all anymore. I personally think it's cheating to take a player that has proven good enough to play at the top level, change his position so that nobody keeps him up there, only to have him play as a TC (in the CHL) as the NHL position they are known for. If NHL players cannot TC down to the CHL, how does it make sense (in all fairness) for it to happen simply by changing position! Example: A known NHL Dman changes to G so that he does NOT get bid on and drops to CHL. TC'd then plays 2 games a week on a team that never makes a full 17 man roster. Now you have an NHL Dman playing CHL games! And yes... this happened MULTIPLE times this season.

• Like Like x 3
    SIU140
  6. Kotkaniemi

Kotkaniemi Member

Discord:
    ImLudo27#4895
    Ratings:
    +66 / 2 / -4
    I understand the issue you're bringing up and yes some people do this intentionally but I'm sure others don't. If we don't allow NHL players to go back to CHL it'd prevent people from switching positions. Someone may get bored playing G and want to switch to forward but if he isn't allowed to play CHL, he may not be able to change positions because he would risk losing a season. I totally agree that some players do it maliciously doe.

mike71111
  7. MajiikalSniipes

MajiikalSniipes Getting good

Ratings:
    +73 / 31 / -25
    In playoffs, get rid of each player must play 1 game in game 1 through 4 and 2 games if the series goes 6 games, no-one likes that rule... Just make it you get 3 games max a series.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. MajiikalSniipes

Ratings:
    +73 / 31 / -25
    Lol look at your roster. I see 3 or 4 LGHL boys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. crazeematt1

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -52
    That’s not fair to anyone not on the 1st line for each team.

• Like Like x 1
    MrImster
  10. ndrdog

ndrdog 200+ negative ratings and 97% are from 4 people.

Ratings:
    +52 / 32 / -207
    Three games of first line VS first line sounds great to an owner but it isn't fair to every other player on that team who showed up for the other 65% of the game that got you to the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
    Ndrdog
  11. MajiikalSniipes

Ratings:
    +73 / 31 / -25
    Ya that's the only downfall I agree 100% but hey if it comes down to game 7 and the owner already used their top 2 lines 3 games a piece that's their fault. Most teams would still use 3 lines anyways but I just don't see a point, what if your top player can't make a game 7 on a Wednesday? Give them the option to make 3 games a series, not every top line player is available for game 7...

No Streaming Account
  12. ndrdog

Ratings:
    +52 / 32 / -207
    And a vast majority of owners would know that way before game 7 ever happened. I don't really think you make a valid point for changing the current system but that's just me. It is something to throw around with everything else in here.

Ndrdog
  13. MajiikalSniipes

Ratings:
    +73 / 31 / -25
    Ya just throwing something around sir

No Streaming Account
  14. crazeematt1

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -52
    IMO if they haven’t been available on Wednesdays all year long, they shouldn’t get special circumstances. If they’re unavailable for just that Wednesday, they again shouldn’t get any special circumstances. If they can’t make it, a team should have to fight through it with a sub.

Also, I feel your suggestion is gonna iandvertently work wonders for one line teams but for teams with 3 decent lines, they would lose every time. I also feel like plenty of owners wouldn’t play all three lines, especially the teams who are lower seeded. Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    MrImster
  15. ndrdog

Ratings:
    +52 / 32 / -207
    Don't call me sir ,please lol

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Ndrdog
  16. SIU140

SIU140 PSN LGCHL BOG

Ratings:
    +62 / 6 / -13
    @MajiikalSniipes True but they are actually playing a new position. We have an NHL goalie, but he hasn't play G a single game!!!! What I'm talking about is if we played him every week as a TC Goalie. THAT'S BS and That's Y we don't do it!!!

• Like Like x 1
    SIU140
  17. GuruGreg79

GuruGreg79 New Member

Discord:
    GuruGreg79#5238
    Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    Maybe the rule should be that they can't be on TC. Roster or bust!

• Like Like x 1
    GuruGreg79
  18. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo (oBiLL3Yo) The Dishmaster

Ratings:
    +158 / 8 / -21
    Plain and simple for EA to get better servers and at least make a new EA server closer to the WEST that way EAST isnt always prioritized or favorited when I play I want a fair all around game whats the point of playing if im WEST and they have shit unplayable ping WEST avg 35 to 80 MS... where EAST avg 7 to 20 MS its broken and getting old EA get good!

• Like Like x 1
    bill3y09
  19. bEaRcAt_GaMiNg

bEaRcAt_GaMiNg Halifax Mooseheads Owner

Discord:
    bearcatgaming#8115
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -2
    To add on to the ECHL idea, make it a league where the current CHL roster players can play, which allows current CHL TCs to play in the CHL which gives them more playing time without taking away from rostered CHL players who would now be in the ECHL. I think this would be a good expansion idea for LG because it would give more opportunities for TCs to play more and keep their interest in the league. Many current CHL TCs are upset with not being able to play, causing them to lose interest. This would be a big boost from a player development standpoint. This would also allow for NHL teams to have an official organization and allow them to call up players from the AHL and ECHL to fill roster spots. Sorry if the wording was confusing.

Bearcat_gaming
  20. Farx9

Farx9 S8 Hamilton Bulldogs Owner

Discord:
    Farx9#0786
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Yes echl needs to be just under the ahl, any owners that skill exceed the chl should be moved to a higher tier and if they don’t like it they get removed as owner and get bid in a higher tier where they belong in the first place, what the league should do is take any players with 80-90 points and up in chl and force them to be picked up, they could make a list of players that have to be chosen in the nhl and ahl by somebody and when that list of top players have been distributed then people could bid on anyone else they want, so at that point if they choose to bring on there shitter friend then so be it. This would fix the problem with teams who are over powered in chl and another quick idea is why can’t there be a tc’s specifically for ahl with the players who are in cahoots with the owners and get sent down to chl anyways meaning if you are to good you can never come back to chl, do you ever see nhl players decide they just wanna go back to the chl, no because that’s ridiculous and there is no honour dropping down just so you can lead the league in points. Sorry just ranting and I love this league more than anything so these ideas are not meant to piss anyone off

No Streaming Account