LGCHL Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Oct 14, 2017.

1. GodsAbomination_

GodsAbomination_ New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    What about a one time fee for a stat reset ? Only one reset, Mainly for scrubs like me. It would generate a bit more money maybe something on the site needs upgrading. Just a thought since some people would use it some wouldn't. Maybe just for CHL player as if your stats reset you would have to play CHL again as you would have 0 Games played. The option would be nice.. Right?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    No Streaming Account
  2. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 Season 8 Medicine Hat Tigers GM

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -52
    It would be great... until all of the LG NHL players buy it and the CHL becomes no fun for anyone who isn't an NHL caliber talent.

MrImster
  3. GodsAbomination_

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    There could be rules on it. Like only Current CHL players if you have played an NHL Game you cannot do it. Something along those lines maybe.

No Streaming Account
  4. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 Season 8 Medicine Hat Tigers GM

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +373 / 22 / -52
    Still needs more restrictions. Players who are obviously gonna be drafted shouldn't be able to dominate the CHL for another season.

• Like Like x 1
    MrImster
  5. GodsAbomination_

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2

Absolutely Agree with this. I think the brains of this site could figure out the best way. If they ever decided to try it out.

No Streaming Account
  6. xBOBARINOx

xBOBARINOx New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1

-Ability to view a spreadsheet that can "Sort" players in the entire CHL by "Stats". Goals, Assists, Takeaways, hits, Etc.

And,

-Owners to have access to "Historical Notes" that only "Owners" can access and input to leave a Verbal record for future owners to reference the "Players" historical behavior with other teammates and the attendance during the season, or any other valuable information that can be useful in communicating to future management. Kind of a "Heads-Up" on what the owner should expect from that "player"

xBOBARINOx
  7. ndrdog

ndrdog 200+ negative ratings and 97% are from 4 people.

Ratings:
    +52 / 32 / -207
    This is way to arbitrary. There is to much goofy stuff that goes on in this league now. This comment is going to get a bunch of "ratings" from just the types who do this crap season after season. One guy has been giving me bad ratings since season 1 because I said something about his favorite boy band. I'm not kidding. Even post I've made in every league I have been in. We don't need more behind the door BS.

Ndrdog
  8. ndrdog

ndrdog 200+ negative ratings and 97% are from 4 people.

Ratings:
    +52 / 32 / -207
    I just did a really quick count and in just the last 7 days we have lost about 60 players in the CHL system to just quitting and being banned for not showing up. Those are just very rough estimates. Point is I don't think we should lose any. The frustration level of TC's and I'm guessing 30% of the league is ridiculously high. Until we fix the attenuation rate of this league we will never truly grow into what we are capable of.

Ndrdog
  9. Str8offDATteet

Str8offDATteet New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -2
    Make owners give up teams after 2 or 3 seasons of consecutive losing seasons.. Too many owners in chl, have no idea what their doing and continue to water down this league. Also maybe add a age limit for owners and management to remove drama and immaturity from league..

No Streaming Account