Suggestions,Thoughts, and Ideas for the LGBA moving into 2k16:

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Hawkeyenation9, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookEmGaming

CookEmGaming Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    The team cap salary should also be slightly increased.

CookEmGaming
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    only one team had no room at the end of the season and 2 teams weren't even at 10 mil. If anything 15 mil was too much I'd say. Too many guys got taken for cheap last year because everyone wanted buddies and they stil had some left for good players outside their circle.

BingoKing91
  3. CookEmGaming

CookEmGaming Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    i was thinking about the league and realized that the problem with contracts is that people just get theyre buddies like you said. and people who are good and new dont like to show off and try to get high contracts cause a big contract literally means nothing. all it does is take up cap space. so i was thinking, how can we make people want big contracts? therefore making players try out for teams and attempt to get big contracts. and then i came up with the idea which ill explain with an example. lets say i get signed for 7.5 million. that 7.5 million will stick to my account so that my leaguegaming account always has 7.5 million. and the next season i get 7 million, now i got 14.5 million on my account. that league gaming currency could be used for prizes. lets say 5 million is equal to 1$ xbox code (obviously you could make it less or more but im just using 5 million for the example). i would be able to get 2$ for xbox live with the leaguegaming currency ive saved up. players will want to get the biggest contract possible to buy these prizes. and they can also get leaguegaming cash through rewards in the season. such as the lgba first team players get 10 million, and lgba second team players get 7.5 million. the finals winners get 5 million and the finals mvp gets an extra 5 million. this system would make the lg very competitive. let me know what you think

CookEmGaming
  4. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    It than becomes a pay league. Not a fan of pay leagues.

BingoKing91
  5. xxxOpie24xxx

xxxOpie24xxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 4 / -4
    I don't know if anyone has heard of Operation Sports but they have a lot of sim guys on there that I'm sure would be interested in playing.

I know I'm not allowed to post in their forums recruiting for another site but maybe whoever is running this can work with the Admins. Just a thought!

• Like Like x 1
    Xxxopie24xxx
  6. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Thanks, I've posted league info there last year, I plan on doing it again. Hopefully some of us veterans can recruit a bit more or if you know some people send them out way.

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.