Team Draft Grades

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by MINICHUD MASON, Apr 23, 2018.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -3
    1. BioTech da KING took the 76ers with the number 1 overall pick in this seasons team draft giving him the chance to use one of the biggest mismatches in the game. This mismatch of course is Ben Simmons. Coming in to play PG at 6'10" gives the size and power to get to the basket, grab a handful of rebounds, while causing all kinds of trouble for the other team. The Ben/Joel combo has the potential to run the league this season and make a path for the finish line of the MVP races. This team should make a deep playoff run.

Grade : A+

2. Drummond made the best pick he could in my opinion in the the Rockets with the 2nd pick. The big 3 they have with CP3, Harden , and Clint will be a hard match for about any team. This comes down to being a team where the right users have to play the stars or it just wont work. Harden is a walking free throw and should be able to roam off ball waiting to be found by CP3. Open shots are a must , but with Clint down low they should be able to get a healthy amount of second chance points.

3. TheMoistMelon took the Thunder with the 3rd pick. A very fast paced team with what should be a saved playoff spot. They will need to keep the tempo high and keep it running so the other team cant get set. They have basically a BIG 4 with Westbrook , PG13 , Melo , and Steven. The catch with this team is that if the stars cant keep it up on their end the team will most likely fall.

Grade : A

4. Palmtop Tiger27 took what I will call sleeper pick with taking the Celtics with the 4th selection. While they may be hurt right now once they are out of the post-season and get their players back. These guys should be a full on head ache to play against with the starting line up of Irving, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, and Harford. All 80+ overalls. I commend him for reaching on this pick.

5. CKxWhalefan26 took as he said in the chat the T-pups with the 5th pick. Talk about yet another solid big 3. with not 1 , but 2 player that can change the game on the same team. All around great team, no real bad mismatched anywhere. I expect big things from that team. the only real downfall if that Wiggins can't shoot all that well.

6. Minichud Mason taking the Cavs with the 5th pick was the right move. Lebron will be a problem for teams as long as the Cavs can keep their spacing and hold it down on the defensive end. With Kevin love at the 5 bringing the other big out of the paint leaving room for cuts are bound to make teams crash on the ball opening up shooters. Ball rotation will be key. If will be interesting to see who plays with Lebron between Mason and his GM Sam.
    Expect a deep playoff push from them along with a rush in the award races.

7. TheRandemGamer has the Raptors. While this was the best pick with what was left. If the star doesn't show up it's not going to end well. Got to have the right users to keep the ship above water. Only time will tell what this first year owner will be able to do.

Grade : B+

8. Wzia had the last pick with and went with the Bucks. They are a 1 man team after you look into it. If you the the Greek Freak out of the picture it's a done deal. They don't have a solid enough center that will be able to hold his vs most of the other bigs in the league. they will need a good player draft to make any noise.

Grade : B-

• Like Like x 2
    Minichud_Mason
  2. Wzia

Wzia LGBA BOG | SoD: The Apothic Gloom - Skeletonwitch

Discord:
    Wzia#3261
    Ratings:
    +197 / 24 / -20
    Yeah, this "One Man Team" made @ROSE2Doccasion quit after he was down 46 in the 3rd :oops:

3. TheRandemGamer

TheRandemGamer Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 14 / -4
    I was there, and awww second to last :(

therandemgamer
  4. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -3
    If someone stops Giannis it's not gonna look good.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Minichud_Mason
  5. ROSE2Doccasion

ROSE2Doccasion Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    Made me quit a 8min scout game
    Lol lame niggas always tryna look cool over a video game
    Walking L
    Get a life my g

No Streaming Account
  6. xZxKrazixZx