Ted Lindsay Award

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweetLou9208, May 13, 2020.

?

Who should win the Ted Lindsay Award (The most outstanding player in the regular Szn)

1. Hxndry

8.0%
  2. Heroism

8.5%
  3. Twistafied

7.0%
  4. Gabseh

13.5%
  5. Doughty

42.5%
  6. TheHeroicDuck

20.5%
  1. Twistafied

Twistafied #89

Discord:
    Twist#2803
    Ratings:
    +676 / 22 / -58
    What statistics are you talking about? Duck won in wins, losses, and +/-. They basically tied in points, GAA, and G/T ratio.

Also why is everyone acting like Sleeman is our ESHL linemate? He was a util for us 2 ESHL seasons ago and played like 5 games total.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Twistafied
  2. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    2 other players is not a full eshl line tho. Not like it matters arguing since the votes pretty much over.

TheHeroicDuck
  3. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    The only thing better with doughtys season was winning the cup. I get you need to gas him up like you do with all your guys but you couldnt be more wrong.

The only knock u have on Duck is that her got points in the last 2 games of the season vs a "bad" line of a playoff team. We honestly didnt care who we played just went my avail and thats why he went 1-1 vs my 3rd line. The playoff arguement is a crock because every playoff game he played was with you, mxtayer or vape on defense and either ethan,thibod or goostav or moti on forward.

When you talk about "historic" seasons there wasnt anything about his season that goes above a good season. When you look at ducks regular season it is a top season in LG history between the points, +/-, and wins. Sure they are team stats but lets not act like doughty was carrying a bad team playing with big brains.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  4. Bardown Beauty

Bardown Beauty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbeauty#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 6 / -2
    @oHeroism needs some respect on his name with the best record vs Playoff teams and taking the hardest games each week.

Tough to argue against Duck or Doughty though they both had crazy seasons and are well deserving of the award. Best of luck boys!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. LemeIin

LemeIin COMPUTERIZED | #92 |

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    Duck just boosted his points in blowout wins and Doughty scored in tight wins. Huge difference between being the difference maker in tight games vs getting points in 7-9 goal games and then not producing in 10 games. Doughty was consistent all season and doing so with different linemates. He played 4 non playoff teams that’s it! and still managed to gets pts in every game but 3. There’s literally ZERO argument to be made about Duck. He wasn’t even top 10 in scoring all season long. He needed to play the weakest lines possible last week to even be in the conversation so your comments are ironic

LemeIin
  6. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    How is it his fault good lines dodged him? Look at all the good lines he beat. You're so biased and its okay. 25 wins > anything doughty did. Nuff said

ReallyGooodDad
  7. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    Biased? LOL. Dodged? He wasn’t even top 10 in scoring before the last week. If teams dodged he should have easily had more pts no? Look at the good lines Doughty beat. He had pts in all of them. Hence his 50% scoring factor which was 1st in the league BY A LOT. Every time his team scored he was practically in on the goal. He didn’t just sit back and allow his fwds to score 5-9 goals a game, he was in on almost all of them hence why he lead the league in scoring factor

LemeIin
  8. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    We just wont agree here but if u take away the names and just look at stats. Duck wins this and norris. If you flip the names and doughty had ducks stats and duck had doughtys stats i guarantee doughty would beat out duck just because of the name which is sad.

ReallyGooodDad
  9. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    Completely disagree absolutely EVERY stat is in Doughty’s favour except the team ones, aka Wins (by 2 lmfao) and +/-...

LemeIin
  10. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Switch doughty with dubz and there would be little to no fluctuation for Chicago. Switch duck 99% of the league and they dont put up the numbers he does.

Done arguing. You know i am right

ReallyGooodDad
  11. D4rk Ch4riot

D4rk Ch4riot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    A whole new whiiiiiiiiirl....

Reherbaderdehbeedadrllll....a squishll dee

I voted for duck because he's the only person who knows what I just said and he did a tremendous job this year.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    Your arguments make no sense lmao. Doughty had twice as Many pts as Dubz come on now lol. You got to come up with something a little more clever besides reaching for stuff and talking about team stats. I admire you sticking up for your boy but u have little to no case

LemeIin
  13. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Your only argument is points and he played the hard games.

The points are the same and duck played the hard games as well. Doubled the +/- had more wins. Played just as many quality lines as well.

Ta/ga nearly idential
    Points nearly idential
    +/- duck x 2
    Wins duck - 25 (elite company in the 25 win club)
    Scoring factor- doughty

Doughty linemates- Thibodd, moti, gostav, ethan, vape, mxtayer, lem

Duck- twist-groulxz-snails- sleemn- bure- snails- rgd

How can you make an argument that duck was also playing with better players as well

If your only argument is "points"....Just stop

• Winner Winner x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  14. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    The points are the same cuz his line almost scored x2 more goal. Look at both players recent games and you will notice that in close games Duck wasn’t even on the scoresheet. He got most of his points in games where his team scored 6+ goals. Anytime there were close games he got little to no points. Doughty on the other had was in on HALF of his teams goals when on the ice while his line only averaged near 3 goals a game vs Ducks line 5 goals a game. Doughty played with every line. Duck probably played 95% of his games with his ESHL line and STILL got outscored. He wasn’t even top 10 in scoring. He had to put up 12 pts in last week to even snif the top. The wins and +/- are meaningless it’s literally a team stat. We are voting for the player with the best season not the line with the best season

• Informative Informative x 1
    LemeIin
  15. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    2 players on his eshl line. Isnt that the same as playing with you thibodd or ethan? You are severely blowing this out of proportion.

What if duck played with me every game when i put up 22 wins would you hold thst against him because I won that many games?

There is no argument here only facts and the fact is Duck winning 25 games is more impressive than any stat doughty has. Team stat or not he is the ONLY one in the league with 25 and one of the only people in lg history to do that.

ReallyGooodDad
  16. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    Us 4 didn’t play a single game together once. Me, rocket and thibodd played maybe 1? Doughty played 1 game with Ethan, like 13 with rocket and 13 with me. Your arguments are getting worse and worse. So cuz he had 2 extra wins playing with his ESHL line every single game his season automatically makes his season better than Doughty’s even though every single INDIVIDUAL statistic is better than Ducks? Dam man i want what you’re smoking

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    LemeIin
  17. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Points is literally the only area doughty did better and it was a 2 point difference and duck probably would have had more if 3-4 teams didnt quit in the 2nd period vs him and his line. Cant fault duck for putting up points when they were available. At the end of the day those 2 wins separates the 2 of them and makes it clear he had the best regular season.... tell me one time in NHL history somebody joined an elite club and didnt get awarded for it. Ill wait.

ReallyGooodDad
  18. Twistafied

Twistafied #89

Discord:
    Twist#2803
    Ratings:
    +676 / 22 / -58
    can someone explain how @Heroiism98 and I seem so far out of discussion for this award?

Duck had 25 wins so he probably deserves it but I feel like I'm missing something

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Twistafied
  19. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    Granny injury hands costed you 3 games

• Winner Winner x 1
    TheHeroicDuck
  20. LemeIin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    You hit the nail on the coffin right there. He gets most of his points in blowout games. I think u may have missed the few times I said this before. He wasn’t putting up pts in the close games! Doughty did in every game. Doughty didn’t blow out teams yet still had more pts. That speaks volumes of how impactful he was. He produced whenever.

LemeIin