Thank you Counter.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by TheGreatMP7, Dec 24, 2017.

1. TheGreatMP7

TheGreatMP7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    I'd like to thank @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 for having me GM the Avs the last 2 seasons but it is time for me to go on the way out it's been a blast buddy we had our ups and downs but you're a cool dude and have mad respect for you and the the guys we had on our team the last 2 seasons.

@xUnknown_31 Chuck aka Fish you have been the best goalie I ever played with in any NHL game hope nothing for the best for you buddy.

@xNav61 Been a great past couple months with you bro doing ESHL with you with NsU and then finding out you were coming to Colorado thought we would have played together more this season but glad I played with you homie hope to play with you again soon

@djunreal2010 Dj even though you don't talk at all in the party you were a great addition to Colorado even when you struggled and went up and down the line up you never once complained it was a blast bro good luck in the future (talk more on the mic)

@nickyP1999 Nicky I'm glad I got to play you this season you're really good and now people will take you serious when playing against you, I hope to match up against you next season bro

Everyone else I've played with on Colorado it was a blast guys and hope to play with you guys again in the near future

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Fewch_

Fewch_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 17 / -22
    This type of thread is suited for a discord team chat idgaf if you want to suck bigbeefys ballsack

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Dumb x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    It's time for @TheGreatMP7 to do big and better things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    May we play again someday.

• Like Like x 2
    nickyP1999