Thank you Recki

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Theos-_-, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Theos-_-

Theos-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 18 / -15
    From 2013 when i met you in drop ins and getting to know you each day was honestly a blessing. You had a huge impact in my life and I can't thank you enough.

I'll try my best and say this

Recki I just want to say I love you with all my heart. You’ve always been there for me and I’ve always had your back. You were a brother I never had. Thank you for being the person you were and I’ll always be appreciative of it. I’m crying right now as I type this because I miss you already. Can’t wait to talk you again. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and everyone else. You were a phenomenal person. Till we speak again brother.

Rip Recki

• Winner Winner x 60
    • Like Like x 7
    Theos711
  2. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    <3

• Like Like x 1
    blong67_
  3. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    Well said <3

• Like Like x 1
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  4. Nick_x_98

Nick_x_98 2x Cup Champ, Full Time Shitter

Discord:
    Nick_x_98#4378
    Ratings:
    +394 / 38 / -18
    Screenshot_20200609-020253_Facebook.jpg

I had to go check when you mentioned 2013. Recki and I had played club for a few months before we added each other on Facebook, had to be NHL 12. First club I ever played in was RM Legends with Recki and his buddy from school. Hard to believe that was 8 years ago, even more difficult to believe he's gone.

• Like Like x 7
    nick_x_98
  5. TwitchBiLL3Y

TwitchBiLL3Y TwitchBiLL3Y

Discord:
    TwitchBiLL3Y#2185
    Ratings:
    +389 / 64 / -97
    Well said nice words @Theos-_- he was a really good person and a solid chel player as well I remember the 1st time I got a chance in the nhl of lg he was always there for me answering questions as a player and helping me with tips and hints on how to fix my weaknesses.. how to get better and other good things or when I was down about life or such he would msg me back as soon as he could telling me positive things... I ended up getting traded and I remember him telling me even as a player on the team not even a manager don't worry what people say or think to avoid the bad and give attention to the good as he said your a good player billy keep on grinding it just wasn't a fit for the team that things will get better :( Rip @oRecki and god bless to his family as well such sad news. I know this is long sorry but it is hard for me also and those including myself I may be toxic and I understand I got to be a better person inside the nhl ccommunity rather its competitive gaming to not bring people down and argue over a video game I have been bad for that and I am sorry as well I have fixed lots about myself real life and gaming and I hope we all can treat everyone better and enjoy life as it's way to short to be putting people down and arguing keep your heads up as well those who were close to recki be strong!

• Like Like x 1
    BiLL3Y
  6. Yeap_93

Yeap_93 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yeap_93#6634
    Ratings:
    +116 / 5 / -25
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account