1. Electronic_J

Electronic_J Stay At Home LD

Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -0
    I just wanna say thank you to a very successful season 1
    LGAHLPSN PSN.
    I first would like to thank the staff of LG it's a tough gig thank you for your time and dedication.

Second I would like to thank my owner Oso and his assistants G4 and LAkings for the opportunity to lead your AHL affiliate.

Third I would like to thank my agm Colton287 for dealing with my controlling, overbearing leadeship technique it's tough to work directly for me lol.

Fourth I would like to thank my team for sticking with me and not telling me to stick it when I ask them to trust my judgement

Fifth I would like to thank the other managers of the AHL for working things out in a professional manner as I am old lol

Lastly thank you to every player in the league for making season 1 a success especially the TCs players tc life was a tough gig I wish everyone a great playoffs and a great season 2

Electronic_J

Condors lets do this

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    electronic_j
  2. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    You're a class act, J! Congrats to your team and best of luck in the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tsibs88
  3. oRecki

oRecki EbonyFetishz : recki is some hot ass lmao

Discord:
    Recki#2673
    Ratings:
    +902 / 22 / -42
    Id like to thank Electronic J and Colton287 for making us have a very successful season. J, thank you for coming in here to this Condors team and making us what we are today. I don't think we would be where we are today if it wasn't for you. 3 weeks ago we were 1 point out of 8th place in the west. Coming into this week we are first in the pacific. Personally you screaming at me, ubs, and colton made us all better in a way. Thank you for successfully setting up lines and making the winning combination here on the Condors. Id like to thank colton287 our AGM. You came to this team midway into the season and i can surely say you make it very easy for me to score and i thank you for that. Thank you for setting up parties before games, getting us settled down if we get to out of hand.I know there is soo much more but i just can think of them off the top of the dome. We are in the playoffs lets do this boys. once a Condor always a Condor.Thank you for making this season an unforgettable one. (I said Thank you a lot)

P.S TRUST IN J

• Winner Winner x 1
    xRecki
  4. Electronic_J

Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -0
    Thx bro and I love the Trust in J man guess it has stuck since I would say that when any question of my direction would come up lol .... Ps recki great work bro keep working u got hands bro and a nose for the net lets just keep working

I don't actually yell for the record I just need boys to focus when all are talking and we need to regroup and focus on the task at hand not what we can't undo only what we can do ( example a bad play don't dwell just learn and move forward lol)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    electronic_j
  5. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    Who are you again?

I love you, bro. So happy I bumped into you in the chat and we were able to reconnect. League is a better place with you in it. Great job this season. Likewise Colton and the rest of the condors.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Electronic_J

Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -0
    Thx boss lol

electronic_j
  7. KillsAKill-

KillsAKill- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 11 / -49
    Fuck I'm good

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    killsakill
  8. DC_Lumpy

DC_Lumpy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 6 / -8
    Trust in J!!! Came to the team late, but easily the best managed team. Only thing we can't decide on as a unit is the pump up music before games!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. oRecki

oRecki EbonyFetishz : recki is some hot ass lmao

Discord:
    Recki#2673
    Ratings:
    +902 / 22 / -42
    straight facts lumpy LOL

xRecki