Thanks Rampage and Gulls; Great Series Gulls

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Rico Suave FLS, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Rico Suave TOS

Rico Suave TOS Julian Traverso

Discord:
    ricosuavetos#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 7 / -12
    Although I'm not management I figured I post a thread considering I had the honor to play for both of these teams during this season. First to the management of the Gulls @Juke 4K @WILKESY l13l @l KaV l Although you guys traded me :( I want to thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to play with you guys even though I sucked TERRIBLY and as much as it hurts losing this series to you guys I wish you and the Gulls team the best of luck in your quest for the Calder. It was a tight and hard fought series! Thanks again to the whole Gulls team.

Now on to my team thanks @MayerTopKat100 @Reggie Howser @xXx AgentJ xXx for trading for me just before the deadline. Alot of people dont realize or dont give you three enough credit with turning the team around when they were struggling the first half of the season. I just want to acknowledge you three on turning around an average Rampage team to an almost 2nd seeded team in the Pacific Division. That is a huge accomplishment that you all should be very proud of. Great work.

I really wish I could have done better and not have let you guys down when you needed me the most but I thank you all for everything. I'll miss all of you guys. Thanks to all my teammates and TC's for stepping in when we needed you the most. Its been fun guys. Much love to my teammates on a great season. Noone should be hanging their heads. The idea of this possibly being my last year, Im happy to go out with the team I had. Much love to everyone and I wish you nothing but the best of luck next season.

@ct83 @Position banc @l91l Stammer @Dekeasaurus @a91 Tavares @II Matheson II @DrunKnBrawLa420 @xJAYlive @NickG4Life @Belarus64 @shutthegate @Winterhawk1989 @X87ChAbQC @l Costello 33 l @WPN x DePo x @OG Newman

Once again Congrats to the San Diego Gulls on a well fought series! Good luck the rest of the way.

- Rico out

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    l2lJulianl1l
  2. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    Great series Rico and the rest of the Rampage. Class acts throughout the series.

• Like Like x 3
    Glorygaming94
  3. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74

[​IMG]

Simply mind blowing. THIS is what I like seeing. Teams need more players like this. Nicely done, nicely said!!

• Like Like x 7
    Sebby6138
  4. IVIDewMan

IVIDewMan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    IVIDewMan#9537
    Ratings:
    +80 / 4 / -4
    #nudes4wins miss you bud

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ivddewman
  5. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Good series Rico and Rampage! Best of luck next season everyone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Rico Suave TOS

Rico Suave TOS Julian Traverso

Discord:
    ricosuavetos#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 7 / -12
    Ohhhh man :( stop the memories were soo great!:( great games dewman. You played spectacular like always! Good luck guys

• Like Like x 2
    l2lJulianl1l
  7. Juke 4K

Juke 4K Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -3
    Great series man! All of the rampage were class acts, including deke, rico, brawla who were all traded from our team, props to you guys for being class acts! Was expecting you guys to talk mad trash on us ;) lol good series everyone (matheson excluded, hes a douche and mayer moved him from my game in 6 :( haha) but forreal, hard fought series, was a battle, good luck to everyone in the future!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account