Media The DirtyDeeds Weekly Newsletter - What's Happening In Kingston????

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by DirtyDeeds200, Nov 18, 2021.

1. G_O_L_D_Y_-

G_O_L_D_Y_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    G_O_L_D_Y_-#2222
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -17
    l69_100.png l69_100.png l69_100.png

Welcome back to this weeks edition of the DirtyDeeds Weekly Newsletter, I am back after a bit more then a week, but that's because I would like to make the official announcement right here, that the Newsletter will be moved to Thursday's to cover the previous weeks news. As tonight, we will be covering the division leaders in every league, as well I will be covering what's happening in Kingston, so let's kick off the newsletter with a BANG!

What's Happening In Kingston?
    Kingston_Frontenacs.png
    So after this opening week the Kingston Frontenacs, who were favorite to win the whole OHL Eastern Conference started out their season 1-7-1 to be in last place in the entire OHL and tied for last for the entire CHL. Now will I think this will last. In my honest opinion. I feel like by the end of Week 3 or 4, Kingston could be back at the top of the OHL's Eastern East Division. I feel for @PooIzy- and @X-ShoreySzn-X following last season's controversial exit from the Playoffs and with @Diddy_Biytchass being added on this past off season as agm. Expectations were high but now they will have make some moves and crawl their way back up the Eastern Conference and if any owner can do it. It will be @PooIzy- So, will it work out perfectly for Kingston or was last week an indication of a long and tough season for Kingston? We will find out soon.

Division Leaders Write Up

QMJHL.png OHL.png WHL.png
    Alright, this will be done in turns by divisions, starting with the QMJHL then the OHL and finally the WHL, as I will share my expectations for them to either stay at the top or will I think they will drop down hill. Plus a highlights on the players making it all possible for their teams, and as I don't like to waste time. Let's just get it started with the QMJHL

QMJ West
    gatineau-olympiques-logo_5f34e460c745f.png
    7-1-1

We kick things off with the Gatineau Olympiques who had an very impressive week to start their season staying atop the QMJHL with an impressive 15 points, taking the tiebreaker over Halifax to be atop of the QMJHL. @FirebushNewFie the goalie standing out with only a .676 Save Percentage which is quite alarming meaning either Gatineau has only won their games by playing stellar defense in allowing only 34 shots OR Firebush hasn't had the best start and will come around and will he keep up his 3-0-1 pace? We will find out. @BigDaddyNinja11 has definitely found a great management team and success to kick off their season with @Beauregard03 and @x2Mandalorian2x leads their team with 11 points each. I think Gatineau will fall off a bit but I think they will be contenders to win the QMJHL West, just hope they keep things up as I think Ninja is a awesome dude.

QMJ Maritimes
    1200px-Halifax_Mooseheads_Logo.svg.png
    7-1-1

Next up, we have the team that is tied with Gatineau and of course the Defending Memorial Cup Champions @Pavelbarber88 and his Halifax Mooseheads, Was there any surprise? I mean Pavelbarber88 returns as owner with the conclusion of last season sure to be on his mind as some claim he had an easy Mem Cup. I disagree but I know he wants to prove all those others wrong and what a way to start for him. @Drouin27_beast @GucciStJean @GRINGO_BULLETZ21 is one of the strongest forward lines in the QMJHL and I don't expect them to slow down with Moncton being the only competition for Halifax to take the Maritimes from Halifax.

QMJ East
    1200px-Shawinigan_Cataractes_Logo.svg.png
    6-2-1
    In my personal opinion, I think Shawinigan has the best chance to not be at the top of their division by the end of next week in the QMJHL. @Esiasonfan always builds good teams, and even though I think Drakkar or Quebec will pass them next week, I feel like the QMJHL East will be a three team race but I can see Quebec falling off a bit. GM @dtala17 leads the team in points with 16 points (6 Goals, 10 Assists) with the pairing of @xSheLovesSnags and @RickRage going 3-0 on the back end leading the charge. Shawinigan will make the playoffs and wonder if they can FINALLY make it to the QMJHL Final?

OHL Eastern East
    Hamilton Bulldogs Logo.png

5-4-0

Alright, now I won't give myself any praise since I own the Hamilton Bulldogs, but I got to say my opinions. So, I think the Bulldogs had the advantage of such a strong OHL Eastern Central Division, each of their teams having a stronger record and with Kingston's bad start and Ottawa on their tails. The Bulldogs will have to have a stronger week in order to be taken seriously in the Eastern Conference, despite having victories over North Bay, Erie and Niagara to close out the week. An 0-3 record on Monday is the reason the division is extremely close and the Bulldogs determination will be their rise to the top or their plummet to the bottom? Only time will tell. @olivier_pirates lead the team with an extremely good .844 Save Percentage and @Diggi8469 leads the team with 11 points (4 goals and 7 assists). I won't say anything else.

OHL Eastern Central

Sudbury_Wolves_logo.svg.png
    7-2-0
    Alright, now the head of the toughest division so far in the CHL with the entire division having only 2 points between them, @Habs3105 being a rock as an owner and a goalie so far with a 5-0 record and a really good .812 save percentage. @johnnyrocco613 leads the way with 16 points (9 goals and 7 assists) on the offence @termanator432 and @maida_151 being their rock on the defensive side of things. Next week, nobody can predict what's gonna have Sudbury can have a fall from grace? Or can continue their success, I can't say one or another.

OHL Western Midwest
    kitchener-rangers-logo-png-transparent.png
    6-2-1
    Was there any surprises here? The OHL Western Conference is being lead by the two teams expected to lead going into one week and I see no reason that Kitchener or Flint will not top their divisions by the end of the season. Stand outs are @shanedchi42 as their GM going 3-0 on the defensive side @NuK3XSavage leading the team in points with 13 points (5 Goals and 8 Assists) @hockeyhockey789 and @Bxrkov16 though leads the charge up front with a 2-0-1 record with 11 and 10 points between them respectively. @Chanation17 looks to have once again found the formula for success once again and I don't see Kitchener slowing down.

OHL Western West
    flint-firebirds-logo_5f34e37fd4ef8-978x680.png

8-1-0
    The top of the OHL is in the OHL Western West Division. @DaKnot knows how to find prospects. Prospects that just click together, every season and this season is no different off to an impressive 8-1 start tied for first place in the entire CHL with the Portland Winterhawks. It's tough to say anything bad against Flint after the way their season ended last season. They were screwed out of appearing in the OHL Finals in which they probably would of won. We will never know, @Mason-Gosselin69 is their rock back there 5-0-0 record in net with a .871 Save Percentage AND he's AHL Protected meaning Flint will go on Mason's back and he will take them as far as he can. @scottiedg leads the team in scoring with 12 points (6 goals and 6 assists) while maintaining a 3-0 record to start the season. Nothing more to say. Flint will be a top of the Western Conference that only a second tag I feel can derail this team. Which I don't think is the case btw.

WHL Western B.C.
    Prince_George_Cougars_logo_2015.png

6-3-0
    Now, I am gonna leave personal opinions aside, on this team who's been arguably the most controversial teams with both their management decisions as well as spending 6 million on goalies. It has worked so far as they top probably the weakest division in the CHL. @ae-Kasso leads their goaltending with a .840 Save Percentage and he needs to carry the load with @Gio91502 in order for the Cougars to go anywhere. They will take Prince George as far as they can take them. @Scrueyouhippy leads the team with 10 points (4 goals and 6 assists)

WHL Western U.S.
    Portland-Winterhawks-Logo-650x366.png

8-1-0
    This is by far the biggest surprise coming away from week 1 as the Portland Winterhawks are tied for first in the entire CHL and a lot of it has to do with their leading scorer and agm @Pixel_Pwn who went 3-0 on the week with 15 points (4 goals and 11 assists) with his line mates gm @YaBoiWattsy who's tied for the team lead in goals with 7 (with @BigL1ttleGuy) and @Young_nnuT! Keep what's working Portland. @Mallia27 and @El-Baxxter as the strong goaltending duo with the best performing Brother Duo in the league with @GeneralGio97 and @GeneralStefano being a rock back there on the defensive side and with such a weak conference, I see no reason for Portland to slow down. Good Job, @O-dYNAMOs-fROtEs you've done well so far in your second season owning Portland. Keep it up!

WHL Eastern East

prince-albert-raiders.png
    7-2-0

@ThugHughes has done it again and is anybody surprised, and while a lot of management teams aren't happy with Prince Albert's bidding tactics but they do what it takes to win. Going into the season they were my favorites to win the entire CHL and they are not far off. The biggest red light for me has been their third line having both of their losses but I am sure moves are coming if they haven't already. Line mates @JJ_Hilly, @Mogilny7 and @Shmeeemz lead the way with a 3-0 record with a combined 35 points in 3 games! With agm @V7_RampageZ-- and @ASAPBenji- leading the defense with 3-0 record and a Plus 12! @A__Round_Squar3 and @LuffyMazanec have a combined .844 Save Percentage! Only Two Teams can stop them, Regina Pats will compete with Prince Albert, all season for their division and the team who upset Prince Albert last season in the third round and the last team I am about to talk about. The Red Deer Rebels!

WHL Eastern Central
    1200px-Red_Deer_Rebels_logo.svg.png
    7-2-0
    We are almost done, and let's talk about our last team on this list. The defending WHL Champions, The Red Deer Rebels! @xBlaknite @PEZZETTAxl55l Return as management with resign @jimini145 coming into agm the defending champions and although Prince Albert absolutely destroyed Red Deer this past week 7-0 I have no doubt in my mind that Red Deer could win their division and compete with Prince Albert and Regina to top the WHL Eastern Conference, although Edmonton will give them a run for their money while their management team were one game away from the Mem Cup in S16 and the Medicine Hat Tigers will creep up right behind him. @Hehaka19 leads the team with 17 points (9 goals and 8 assists) and goalie @TamboJ35 leads the back end with a very impressive .857 Save Percentage and good luck to their season.

Closing Segment
    That concludes this week edition of the DirtyDeeds Weekly Newsletter. Good luck, to all the teams above and all the teams throughout the CHL except for @Chooch780 because he sucks and he's getting carried by @Kush and @johnnyrocco613. That reminds me, next week we will have a new segment for called Chooch's Not So Top 5 list. It will be interesting to see what can be worse then Chooch. Finally, I want to drop the CHL Media twitch https://www.twitch.tv/lgchl_corner to check out Sunday's stream in where I will actually make an appearance lol. Also give me a follow on Twitch as well
    https://www.twitch.tv/itzdeeds200 and finally drop a rating down below. Hope you enjoyed this weeks edition of The DirtyDeeds Weekly Newsletter, and I will see you all next week for the next edition!

l69_100.png l69_100.png l69_100.png

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    G_O_L_D_Y_
  2. WillyStroker14

WillyStroker14 Active Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -3
    Good job Deeds this was a great write up

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. LeHomieYosh

LeHomieYosh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 11 / -77
    Yeah very interesting reding keep it up !

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ShootingParr

ShootingParr Listening to Freeform Jazz

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -0
    Kingston is not sweating a thing, they'll be fine. But let me tell you, I almost vomited realizing that Niagara went from top of CHL Monday, to last in our division the next day. Thanks for the reminder ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    ShootingParr
  5. FartBoxSniffer-

FartBoxSniffer- "Offensive Discord Name & Bio"

Ratings:
    +447 / 64 / -302
    Let’s talk about what’s happening in Hamilton, or what’s about to happen. :popcorn:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xTRAVZY97

xTRAVZY97 Looking for the Equestrian woman of my dreams

Ratings:
    +252 / 6 / -38
    Good write up, better tear it up in VG with me tho or I might have to start disliking your posts ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ThugHughes

ThugHughes Owner, Operator, and Founder of Globo Gym

Discord:
    ThugHughes#6969
    Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -32
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ThugHughes
  8. GuyLeFlower

GuyLeFlower Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 189 / -226
    Where is Regina? Jeeze

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Changuito74

Changuito74 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 6 / -24
    I'll leave personal opinions aside and enjoy making you eat your words every week. Go Cougars!

No Streaming Account
  10. G_O_L_D_Y_-

Discord:
    G_O_L_D_Y_-#2222
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -17
    Lol, the hostility is unnecessary. Prove me wrong, lol. That's what these posts are for. You want to sugar coat it. You go ahead and make the posts lol. I do this in my spare time to bring entertainment. Don't need to bring hate. Don't understand the problem but good luck and I hope you do prove me wrong.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    G_O_L_D_Y_
  11. Changuito74

Ratings:
    +98 / 6 / -24
    I didn't mean to be hostile, just a little rubbin Harry......Rubbings racing.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. G_O_L_D_Y_-

Discord:
    G_O_L_D_Y_-#2222
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -17
    I think you should be saying Go Bulldogs! Welcome to the team lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    G_O_L_D_Y_
  13. Changuito74

Ratings:
    +98 / 6 / -24
    Hahahaha. That has a better ring to it. I love happy endings.....hehe

No Streaming Account
  14. REAPZx74

REAPZx74 HI

Ratings:
    +188 / 20 / -32
    Get a room gross!

• Funny Funny x 2
    reapzx74
  15. Kojakle16

Kojakle16 The Slippery One

Discord:
    Kojakle#7543
    Ratings:
    +107 / 10 / -16
    Kojakle
  16. GeneralStefano

GeneralStefano Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @DirtyDeeds200

Just seeing this now lol. Thank you for the kind words. 10-2 on the year so far. The Generals Are Back In Town

genstef
  17. xTRAVZY97

xTRAVZY97 Looking for the Equestrian woman of my dreams

Ratings:
    +252 / 6 / -38
    Whats happening in Hamilton tho

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Is Kingston haunted? They had an overturned game due to illegal rosters way back in season 2 that cost them a championship. Last season the ghost peaked its head out again. The haunting of kingston.....theres a story here to run........

No Streaming Account
  19. xBooyaa-_-

xBooyaa-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -17
    @DirtyDeeds200 need more writeups. I like your material. Keep doing you baybay!

• Winner Winner x 1
    caribooyaa
  20. Carbeen-

Carbeen- Carried to Mem Cup S11

Ratings:
    +818 / 77 / -119
    Just wants more people to stroke his ego.

• Winner Winner x 1
    beencast