The Figs Decision

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by NugeTV, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    After reading through everyones thoughts on the matter, and discussing it with a few specific people I (we?) have decided to allow Figs to enter a team into the tournament assuming the roster is posted in this thread before 11:59PM tonight. [MENTION=7869]FiGS42[/MENTION]

Your buy-in must be a team buy-in OR all 10 individuals must buy-in from their own account through the on site system. When people follow the rules I'm willing to put in extra time with Tris to figure out who paid for who, but in this case everything must be done through the system.

This will bring us to 17 teams, and a 16 team playoff at the end of the season. Good luck to all.

The deadline changes that occurred during this Pro Series roster period will not be repeated in the future. I personally havent had the time to keep up with rosters and badger people this time around and it led to rosters not being complete on time for a handful of teams and in order to keep Pro Series active and interesting I felt a deadline extension was needed. This 2nd "extension" wasnt needed, but it goes directly along with the first extensions goal of creating an active and more competitive Pro Series.

That being said this is tournament for money, and I shouldnt have to keep on top of people to remind them that they need to have their rosters in by the deadline so next time around be ready to check the forums for dates, and have your rosters in WELL BEFORE the posted deadline that way we dont see issues like this again.

• Like Like x 8
  2. xRoamingxRoninx

xRoamingxRoninx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    lol, 4 members posted no in the other thread so i found another team figs.... didnt think majority vote for no by the committee in the other thread would change. I feel like a jerk but theres nothing i can do u gotta find another player bro :(

• Like Like x 2
    Dalilaama
  3. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Dali I'm confused you sent me a message last night saying ur and it was late like 2 am and the deadline for rosters were set so either u had no attention or flip flopped with lines locked

thefigs42
  4. xRoamingxRoninx

xRoamingxRoninx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    Yeah and then 4 of the comittee members said no u cant have a team so i found another... I sent u that message before they posted.

• Like Like x 1
    Dalilaama
  5. dirtsaucesnipes

dirtsaucesnipes Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dirtsaucesnipes#0
    Ratings:
    +164 / 7 / -17
    so only one team doesn't make the playoffs?

dirtsaucesnipes