The Final Four

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by l-Gh0sT-12l, Jan 13, 2020.

1. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    Over the last couple of AHL seasons theirs always been that one Cinderella story coming into this round. But this season we as spectators get to see the best four teams in the league. This will be an action pact round and we should see our first game seven series of the playoffs.

When we look into the Eastern Conference we have the Senators who are taking on the Checkers. Both in which are amazing teams and much respected in the lg community.

:team393: Charlotte Checkers
    With the series currently tied 1-1 this team has the best offensive attacking forwards when compared with the Senators. From the way it look the Checkers number one line centered by Crusade took a nice win in night one of the series. While the great Nort took a hard loss through night one of the series. I see their third line centered by Dietrich as the big factor in this series. The third line has gotten the job done this entire year leading up to this point. With Key_Tops taking the first loss for the Checkers I think we will see a heavy doss of natesous the rest of the way. Looking into the defense their all well rounded but with Sebassgod and Bartchy taking a loss in game one. Will we see them or Art_of_defence and Thentrikjamz get the call tonight. If the third line gets out to a early start and take the win tonight. I see the Checkers going up 3-1 and taking the series. If the series is tied at the end of tonight. We will see our first game 7.

Game 7 Line Prediction: Lw- Markiiss C- Crusade Rw- Blades Ld- Art_of_defence Rd- Thentrikjamz
    G- natesous

:team777: Belleville Senators
    Since the series is tied 1-1 the Senators have a chance to get into the drivers seat tonight if they can go up 3-1. This forward group I feel plays the best trap out of all the four teams left in the playoffs. The line pairing that brought home their first win of the season is straight up disgusting. Centered by skyre who captains the center of the trap. The Checkers couldn't break it down last night. It always helps when you're wingers are great at defense. With cornect's line taking a tough loss to the Checkers number 1 line. The series would be changed if they can steal one in game 5 or game 6. Tonight I expect to see the line centered by Bdeeez to play a big part in this series. If this line starts hot in their game tonight it will completely send the Checkers in shambles. When the checkers get down early they tend to fold. So the main focus for the Senators should be to get out to a quick start. I expect to see Glachs the rest of the way as he's the hot hand out of their great goalies. The defense on this team is a strong group but I feel this teams defenders rely a lot on their forwards ability to trap. If it goes to 7 I feel this team needs to score early so that they can sit back and rely on their great trap.

Game 7 Line Prediction: Lw- Beast C- skyre Rw- Adderall Ld- jamie14benn Rd- Jonny_ross G- Glachs

I have the :team393: 4 and the :team777: 3.

As we dive into the Western Conference we have the Stars taking on the Condors. Both teams have had fantastic seasons and I hope this series goes the distance because both teams deserve to see a game 7.

:team515: Bakersfield Condors
    This team has gotten down 0-2 early in the series. With beaverclops taking his first loss in the playoffs last night it will be interesting if we see his line again before game 5. Tonight we can expect to see Martel twice as this team might change some lines up. Elevate will have to generate some type of energy from his line tonight because this team needs a boost. The Stars are the better team in this series but the mighty Condors have the heart to win this series. I feel people have been sleeping on this teams well rounded three lines. And their management crew from what I can see by the lines they used games one and two might have some interesting line combos coming up tonight or later in the series. The goaltending is the only thing I have questioned all season but with AnAmericanPsycho yet to play in this series. It could be a turning point in tonights games. This team I believe will get the series to 7.

Game 7 Line Prediction: Lw- A Dumb Bigfoot C- RapleSyrup Rw- xMartel Ld- KeplerWhatUp Rd- Curtl88l
    G- AnAmericanPsycho

:team300: Texas Stars
    The Stars got out to a great start in the series by going up 2-0 on the Condors. This team just simply wins. In night one we saw CarryDeezReeses go back to his old ways moving back up the middle and playing center. The Stars management crew came prepared and with a game plan this series. They mixed lines up and it has worked for them so far. We haven't even seen Swiick or xSnipeSter yet so this series could take a turn for the worse for the Condors. The defense on the Stars has stayed solid all year and I don't expect anything to change. The Stars just simply the best team in the Western Conference but as we saw Saturday in the NFL shit happens. So with that being said they need to come out flying tonight and end this series before a scare can occur. The Goalies have been solid all season and we could give a case for ether one to grab the game in game 7. The case for vicmaltvinegar would be for the fact he played the first one goal game of the series and had to come up clutch. If it goes to 7 I think the Condors will take the series. So the Stars need to end it before shit gets real.

Game 7 Line Prediction: Lw- CarryDeezReeses C- Swiickk Rw- xSnipeSter Ld TheyCallMeDevo24
    Rd- dshann88 G- ijdubs1754

I have the :team300: 4 and the :team515: 2

Hope y'all enjoy the read. Sorry for the lateness of the post. But best of luck to all teams in the final four. Remember this is only my opinion as I'm probably wrong on most of my game 7 lines.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. SSabou-

SSabou- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sabourin-18#4325
    Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -24
    Great content!

• Like Like x 1
    sabourin18