The Greatest LG Game Ever Played

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Pxnarin, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    As a means of distracting myself from the fact that I can’t win a game in LG, I’ve decided to create a summary of the greatest LG game ever played. As most people are aware, there is a prestigious draft tournament every Saturday where people compete for the the greatest desire of LG, trophy points. Well, it was 1pm and I found myself trying to play NHL 20 with my secret admirer @althewall when we came up with a legendary idea, to lose in SNP by the largest possible margin. In order to do so, we placed waldo in between the pipes as he has watched @l Assonnato l play goalie for some time and figured he would be perfect to take up a minimal portion of the net. We spent our afternoon searching for people to play in our noble try at losing a game and by draft time at 8pm, we had our guys, sadly we couldn’t get @UnboGazebo to join us. I was using a minimum height and weight dangler on defense so that I could race out of the zone like a Lamborghini and get the puck up the my enforcer dman forwards in the offensive zone. First round we get drawn against our own team and man were those guys good. You had wannabe center @Darkl79l lining up the front with @DeMxrco8 , who was just recently sent down from the NHL so that he could play SNP and @Bxrkov or xProspy or Backstrom or Viisionz or whatever name he was feeling that week. When the game first started, we held our own, they only scored in the first 10 seconds. We honestly felt that we could even win the game if we had tried our hardest, but the wheels really fell off the bus after our 7th penalty and we found ourselves down by 20 goals. After the dust settled and I could finally open my eyes again the final scoreboard read 30-2, we had completed our task. As a consequence of our duty to the LG community, Mallia banned myself and Waldo from SNP for a month (which trolling isn’t in the rulebook oops) and suspended our players for 2 weeks. Immediately after, Mallia announced his resignation from SNP. Job well done everyone. Below is a link to a highlight reel of the game in case you were lame and missed it. Enjoy.

@SaucyQc- @Shesjerkin @Cheddx @tball619

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    pxnarin_
  2. Wiqked1

Wiqked1 Owner of szn13 Vville Tigres 62-5-5

Ratings:
    +695 / 19 / -95
    Doing God's work out there. Keep up the good work trump or pxnarin or whatever your calling yourself these days ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    DZRUHPT
  3. Brett_14x

Brett_14x Skater here

Discord:
    Brett_14x#9223
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    You guys played terrible! Horrible effort all around! I say @Cheddx for mvp of the game but thats just me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    biggiesmugz14
  4. UnboGazebo

UnboGazebo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    spinjukepuff#9321
    Ratings:
    +294 / 17 / -67
    I’ll forever regret not being part of this. However, this proves that I a becoming better at making decisions. I have a hard time lasting a full LG season, I don’t think I would’ve made it past the first 5min of that game without quitting. This being said, congrats to the TWELVE individuals that became SNP Legends forever. That was the longest “highlight” real I have ever watched.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    sergikalsergio
  5. PhillySteve76

PhillySteve76 Future Conn Smythe Winner

Discord:
    PhillySteve76 (G)#1577
    Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -13
    Meanwhile my dumb ass never piped up and asked to get a goalie goal. Would have been easy

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    phillysteve76
  6. Grant McCagg

Grant McCagg Active Member

Discord:
    Grant McCagg#4202
    Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -8
    good times.o_O

No Streaming Account
  7. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    For every week we’re still banned from snp this gets a bump

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    pxnarin_
  8. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    forever is a long time

good luck

and good luck ever managing again in the regular league seeing as you continue to think this is a fucking joke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  9. Zanderman6

Zanderman6 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +321 / 45 / -55
    No fun league (gaming)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account