1. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    My Manitoba Meese. What a season. Past few seasons have been lots of fun and a lot of silence and shock by the end and every season I felt the team got better and better. I don't think the roster could have played out any better. I don't think i could've asked for a better group of guys with no aids, no chirping and I felt we were always on the same page.

I want say good series to the Wild, Monsters, M8Lads and finally the Rockets. Every series was so tight and could've gone either way honestly. @Modemizer @Lorenzo x 24 @Provorov x 9 You boys built a hell of a team and the games showed it. 4, one goal games and I wish you boys the best of luck next season as well as all players in Laval.

Back to the Meese. This season we tied the AHL xbox record for most regular season points at 137 and that is something to be proud of alone. Playoffs were a grind every series but we made it..

A huge thank you to Freak for the many seasons of helping me build a calder team and this season especially as you were hunting for a deep playoff run yourself. Much appreciated my friend.

@Lingross x 88 and @Scumbag Jared great management team. Felt like you boys bullied me BUT look where it got us. I took a major gamble throwing Jared in bidding and not even telling him that I'm making Linger my GM but it paid off in the end.

@Gilbzey @Wrextify @Saucin Pucks @Large8876 @Azkika @Lyons x 63 My early season acquisitions. You boys played beyond expectations for me and even though at times some of you were hard on yourself you made upsets in the playoffs and in the regular season to let my line scrub hunt:). (kidding, sort of)

@KrOnWaLL ll55ll @KeBrik My boys who stayed with me and trusted the process, I wish you two the best of luck in bidding and glad I got 2 seasons with you boys and were apart of the success.

@Riemersmaa @Giroux @Luusky Our deadline acquisitions who made a huge effect for our run. Helped close it out for us in the Calder and played so clutch for the shortened time here. The big CB outburst after acquiring reims and getting Luusky in RA was well worth it. Good luck in season 29.

@K U C H x 86 and @Jonas Petersson you two didn't get the respect around the league you should've. I cant count how many games you boys stole for us in the regular season and in playoffs. I think you two were the best G tandem i ever had and wish you two the best going forward.

Finally my two line mates @xI STR8iNK Ix and @Scumbag Jared Thanks for staying in the AHL with me one more season. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS THE SEASON. THIRD TIMES A CHARM. I know we didn't play enough biggies but I couldn't ask for a better line up front to play with. GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON ;).

I guess good luck to linger too.

WE DID IT THOUGH BOYS. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL CUP CHECKING IN THE FUTURE AND DONT FORGET THE MANITOBA MEESE.
    :team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 32
    • Like Like x 19
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    Congratulations Manitoba :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    k72m
  3. Hxndry

Hxndry 1/1

Discord:
    Hxndry#7500
    Ratings:
    +1,025 / 51 / -102
    congrats to my toba boys, excited to see y’all in the show this season

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
  4. Scumbag Jared

Scumbag Jared #7

Ratings:
    +315 / 15 / -19
    I'm proud of the boys only took 2 seasons of failure to finally get it done but we did it

@KrOnWaLL ll55ll @KeBrik you guys were here last season when we choked glad we got our redemption this season (@rG Breezyy EASY GAMES)

@Gilbzey @Wrextify @Saucin Pucks @Large8876 @Giroux you guys played all the biggies for us while Evan scrub hunted thank you for that and got us some huge wins in the playoffs

@Riemersmaa glad you finally got your ring and can ride off into the sunset

@Luusky our best TC player ;)

@Lingross x 88 thanks for building this team and doing all the work. Atta be sniper

@K U C H x 86 @Jonas Petersson two absolute stud goalies who won us so many games this season

@Azkika thanks for carrying Lingross all season I know it wasn't easy

@Lyons x 63 congrats on the 2nd ring GOAT

@xI STR8iNK Ix we did it Ghost threw Evan in the backpack and got the calder

@Im4thLineWorthy Evan good work we finally did it..... CHAMPS BABY...... you're welcome

HOW ABOUT THOSE MEESE :team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307:

CUP CHECK!

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. KrawcH v2

KrawcH v2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    Congrats Meese. Well deserved!

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    krawch61
  6. Riemersmaa

Riemersmaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +977 / 45 / -27
    Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @Im4thLineWorthy @Scumbag Jared and @Lingross x 88 for picking me up at the trade deadline and causing absolute chaos in the CB. Wouldn't have been able to get it done without @NotoriousFAT 00 who is hands down my favorite person for sending me to this absolute Rocket (LOL) of a team.
    Obligatory shout to my boys @Ambient I37I and @PahkTheCah1387 for carrying me multiple seasons and never getting to hoist the cup, this one's for you lads.

@Luusky @KrOnWaLL ll55ll @Lyons x 63 @Giroux you guys were absolute gems and never got beat up about a bad loss or being down in a game once. Even when we were down 3-0 to Iowa nobody was shook and we came back for the big dub. Love you boys and wish you all the best in future seasons.

@Jonas Petersson and @K U C H x 86 were easily the best tandem I've ever played with in all of my seasons here. Can't believe how many games they stole for our line alone when we couldn't get going up front. Hope your contracts aren't too inflated next season!

Time to ride off into the sunset and never play this awful game again. Thanks for letting me go out on top.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Riemersma11
  7. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Congrats Evan it took us long enough. I love @Scumbag Jared more though

• Informative Informative x 4
    mattyhandz
  8. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    BOYS.

First of all I wanna say thank you to @Im4thLineWorthy , @Scumbag Jared and @Lingross x 88 for the call up and the opportunity to be part of this.

This was my 3rd presence in a final for a 3rd season on LG and never was I more confident to finally get the Trophy.

I still remember when I got RA’D to toba when I got back... I couldn’t believe it. This already stacked team was sitting at the top of the world, just waiting for his moment. It was such a relieve to find familiar faces like Evan and seeing that they were just as excited as I was. THANK YOU LG GODS. Thank you Manitoba management.

NOW, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.

@Riemersmaa @Lyons x 63 @Giroux @KrOnWaLL ll55ll ....

You guys were the most enjoyable people to play with. Like @Riemersmaa mentioned it, there was never a single bit of negative attitude and our composure was second to none. That comeback against Iowa will be one my favorite moment here on LG, thanks to you guys. Thanks for covering my ass when I was making doubtful decisions, and thanks for making me look good out there. Thanks for an awesome season!

Thanks to every single Meeeeeeeeese that made the GM a fucking gem everyday.

Cheers, and good luck. See y’all around!

CUP FUCKING CHECK

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Saucing Pucks

Saucing Pucks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +604 / 16 / -21
    Thank you @Im4thLineWorthy , @Lingross x 88 , and @Scumbag Jared for creating the best atmosphere a team could ask for. Out of my 3 LG seasons, I couldn't have asked for anything better than what we had. Between no cancers on the team (besides for @Gilbzey ), and truly no fighting or toxicity going on in the groupme, it was a team that most people think doesn't exist.

Thank you guys for trading for me in the beginning of the season and giving me the opportunity. I'll glady play 3rd line for any of you guys again.

P.S- @Im4thLineWorthy Who did you get to write this thread out for you? There's no spelling mistakes and it doesn't look like a 1st grader wrote it. How many Twisted Tea's deep are you?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  10. KeBrik

KeBrik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 5 / -12
    What a great ride we had ! This is hands down the best group I have been a part of. There was no drama, no ego. Everyone was proud of their role and trusted the process.

Big congrats to @Im4thLineWorthy, @Lingross x 88 and @Scumbag Jared for building one heck of a team. These guys are elite at finding hidden talents and screwing other gms in trades. The line matching was perfect all season long, especially in the playoffs, and in the end it paid off.

I'm not the most talkative guy in a locker room but I enjoyed all the time we spent together.

Best of luck to my teammates for the rest of their virtual career and I'm hoping we will see each other soon.

CUP CHECK !!!!!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. UT75035

UT75035 PSN CHL Scrub

Ratings:
    +371 / 10 / -23
    @Saucin Pucks @Im4thLineWorthy great series and great cup win, great season, it was fun playing against you guys, you most definitely made me a better goalie! Congrats you guys deserved it!

@Gilbzey

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. Giroux

Giroux Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Giroux#0028
    Ratings:
    +65 / 7 / -7
    Thanks to @Im4thLineWorthy @Lingross x 88 and @Scumbag Jared for building such an awesome team to come to late and compete! Really enjoyed my time here, and glad I could assist in the Cup run! If you ever need third liner to remind everyone else why y'all are the first line, you know where to find me.

@Riemersmaa @Lyons x 63 @Luusky @KrOnWaLL ll55ll way to grind them dubs out boys! Those were some sweaty nights, but we never doubted ourselves and pushed through. I wish you guys the best, it was a great run!

Also @Jonas Petersson flying poke checks turned me bi. You and @K U C H x 86 were studs all season, it was such a privilege to play in front of you two! Hope I never have to play against you beauts, but if I do I look forward to the challenge. Good luck out there!

GOOD SHIT :team307::team307::team307::team307::team307::team307:
    CUUUUUUUUUP CHECK!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    GirouxTV
  13. nO Undies On

nO Undies On Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    TLDR; written sober at 4 am

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Lemxeux

Lemxeux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -5
    Congratulations Manitoba :)

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  15. shutthegate

shutthegate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +332 / 13 / -16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    shutthegate34
  16. CornHoleCaron

CornHoleCaron CHC

Discord:
    CornHoleCaron#7749
    Ratings:
    +348 / 30 / -36
    Congrats to the whole team, well deserved.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  17. B L A M E x 67

B L A M E x 67 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    B L A M E x 67#4425
    Ratings:
    +442 / 26 / -31
    Congrats Manitoba and good job to my boy @KrOnWaLL ll55ll you deserve it man

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    blamelessmeanqc1
  18. Hansum Horty

Hansum Horty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hansum_horty#0
    Ratings:
    +832 / 54 / -127
    Congrats guys.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  19. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    Congrats on a unbelievable season!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IIxOmarkxII
  20. x Pinto 57

x Pinto 57 Tha Choosen One

Discord:
    xpinto57#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 45 / -73
    I love my moose:team307:, Congrats boys!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    xbarrie__x