The People's Champ Mock Draft S32

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by GrizGoal, Jan 27, 2019.

1. GrizGoal

GrizGoal Esports Commentary

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    Welcome to The People's Champ Mock Draft for S32. I wanted to put a quick disclaimer in that these picks are based off of where I believe these prospects should go 1-31, rather than individual team need. A lot of teams will be trading up and down before the draft, so that is why this mock is based on prospect skills, not team need.

Buffalo Sabres, you're on the clock

Pick #1: :team18: @Ix C M xI (LW) :team386:
    18-4-0, 100 Points, 68 Goals, 32 Assists, +55, 77 Hits, 0.00 PIM, 50.0 SH %, 61 TA

The undisputed first pick in S32 should go to none other than CM. He tore up the CHL this season, winning 18 games, scoring 68 goals, and putting the puck in the net on 50% of his shots. Whether its breaking into the zone, cycling the puck, putting pucks in the net, or setting up teammates, CM can do it all and will be an immediate asset to any team. Not only was CM an absolute force offensively, but he played responsible team hockey taking a whopping ZERO penalty minutes in 22 games. CM managed to do this in a game where poke checking and stick lifting are almost automatic penalties. He also managed 77 hits, and 61 takeaways which makes his 0 penalty minutes that much more impressive. Hard to pass up a guy like CM over anyone else in this draft.

Pick #2 :team21:: @Soto I99I (RW) :team444:
    17-6-0, 85 Points, 40 Goals, 45 Assists, +38, 57 Hits, 12:00 PIM, 38.1 SH%, 61 TA

Soto was CM's line-mate for much of the season before being shipped off to Kingston in week 6. It should be noted that Soto's performance dropped from averaging 4PPG with CM to 2.8 PPG in Kingston. Albeit a small sample size, Soto undoubtedly elevates his game when playing with CM. I had the pleasure of getting the better of Soto in the 5th Annual Doghouse Ego Boosting All Star Invitational, but Soto's skills were on full display. Soto was scoring on a respectable 38.1% of the shots he threw at the goal, and always knew where to be around the net to tap pucks home. When he wasn't scoring, he was setting up his teammates, boasting 45 assists on the season. With or without CM, Soto can flat out play and will make a great addition to an NHL roster. It will be interesting to see if he can hold his own in the N next season, or take his place among a top AHL line in S32.

Pick #3 :team7:: @viv Fritz viv (RW):team514:
    4-4-0, 23 Points, 14 Goals, 9 Assists, +7, 60 Hits, 4:00 PIM, 32.6 SH%, 25 TA

Taken off at pick #3, Fritz will offer a high quality, future goal scoring NHL winger. Fritz didn't exactly light up the score-sheet in the CHL, but still managed to produce a 2.875 PPG in a small 8 game sample. Fritz is someone who plays with NHLers on a nightly basis, and fits in well among the bigs. He moves the puck extremely well, and has tremendous puck carrying ability. Fritz is a winger who can be leaned on to produce game in and game out, using his puck carrying skill to open lanes and scoring chances his team. Look for him to get off the board early and challenge for a roster spot in S32.

Pick #4 :team23:: @Burns I9I (RW):team386:
    12-1-0, 45 Points, 24 Goals, 21 Assists, +47, 51 Hits, 15:00 PIM, 53.3 SH %, 23 TA

I don't believe Burns is going to Florida. I think the Panthers are going to look to trade this top 5 pick to move down and acquire more assets. While Burns only provided the CHL a small sample size of what he can do playing only 13 games, he lit the lamp averaging 3.46 points per game on one of the leagues most lethal lines this season. When it comes to LT cutting, Burns is known for putting defenders in the spin cycle. He can be counted on for easy zone entry, and seems to create scoring chances out of thin air due to his quick thumbs and strategic LT cuts. Burns always keeps you on the edge of your seat when in the offensive zone, and is always a threat to score a quick goal in a pinch. One area Burns should look to improve his game as he looks to crack an NHL roster is utilizing his quick thumbs to open more opportunities for his teammates, rather than getting tunnel vision once he cones a defender. If he can adapt to LTing his way to create wide open looks for his teammates, he can be even more lethal than he already is.

Pick #5 :team3::@Porter x 53 (LW) :team306:
    16-5-3, 54 Points, 19 Goals, 35 Assists, +21, 70 Hits, 26:00 PIM, 11.3 SH%, 56 TA

After initially believing Porter was going to enter the draft at LD, he chose to enter the draft at LW. Porter is a guy who will make you pay if you give him ice to work with. It doesn't take much for him to bust a move out of nowhere and create a scoring chance. Porter was a part of a lethal line in Hamilton, and put together a nice 16-5-3 season with 54 points. At times Porter tries to do too much offensively, but when it comes down to someone with this amount of skill, highlight reel goals are worth the risk. For someone who is always playing with guys from upper leagues, look for Porter to get off the board early at number 5 in this draft. He should have the opportunity to crack a day 1 NHL roster for S32, and it will be up to him to stay there.

Pick #6 :team27:: @xXDR3AMK1LL3RXx (LD) :team397:
    18-5-0, 25 Points, 2 Goals, 23 Assists, +23, 5 Hits, 16:00 PIM, 66 TA

Dream is a player I have gotten to know really well over the last few weeks. The first defender off the board gets you a true stay at home guy you can count on. Dream can be seen as the goalies best friend. Just when you thought your mistake will cost your team, dream is there defending 2 on 1s with timely stick checks and body positioning when his defensive partner goes for an offensive zone hit or misses a pinch. Don't let his hit number fool you, dream ends offensive opportunities using his incredible stick checking skill. He is an extremely reliable defender on breakouts as well, almost never causing bad turnovers due to pressure. Dream seems to come up with a timely play to end an oppositions offensive possession. Dream isn't the most offensive defender, but knows when to put the puck on net, and when to move it down low as shown by his 23 assists. Dream uses his high hockey IQ to avoid penalties when creating turnovers with the defensive skill stick, and can be relied on to hold the blue line and lock down his teams left side. Dream has elevated his game to a high level and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts S32 on an NHL roster.

Pick #7 :team77:: @KovaIchuk x 17 (LW) :team456:
    15-9-0, 65 Points, 32 Goals, 33 Assists, +13, 121 Hits, 14:00 PIM, 29.6 SH%, 49 TA

KovaIchuk is a 200 foot winger, who is effective at burying and setting up teammates. With 32 goals and 33 assists, he spread the wealth as well as scoring when needed. With 121 hits, and 49 TA, his defensive game should translate well as he attempts to move up to the next level. KovaIchuk was apart of a @BoogieHedgehog6 led Titan team that focused on getting a lead early, then putting the clamps on. KovaIchuk bought into this culture, quietly together a 65 point season. His hockey IQ and playmaking ability should not be second guessed come draft day, and whoever drafts KovaIchuk will be adding a great talent to their system.

Pick #8 :team21:: @Best in Ottawa (C):team451:
    17-4-3 86 Points, 35 Goals, 51 Assists, +48, 48 Hits, 16:00 PIMs, 58.1 FO%, 24.1 SH%, 54 TA

Best in Ottawa is the first Center taken off the board, and for good reason. Ottawa showed no mercy against CHLers this season, compiling 35 goals and 51 assists, good for 86 points. Ottawa is great at working the puck around, and opening lanes for teammates to bury the puck. Ottawa is a great all around center. He won 58.1% on the dot, and was defensively sound ending the season at a +48, along with 54 takeaways. Ottawa is great at getting his team into the zone and getting control down low. Look for him to be taken off top 10 and move up next season.

Pick #9 :team3:: @Dangle l16l (LW):team466:
    12-8-2, 58 Points, 28 Goals, 30 Assists, +1, 44 Hits, 26:00 PIM, 34.1 SH%, 46 TA

Dangle l16l is not a player whose stats will wow you, but rest assured, he is quite the player. This Natty Light Knightz utility player makes great plays around the goal, whether it comes to finding the open man, or taking it upon himself to get the goal. He stays true to his name, and uses the Dangler build to put defenders on edge and create scoring chances. With a respectable 58 point performance, I expect Dangle to get off the board early and compete on a first line in the AHL next season.

Pick #10 :team21:: @bettylouu12 (LW):team381:
    15-7-2, 61 Points, 18 Goals, 43 Assists, +21, 127 Hits, 21:00 PIM, 46 TA

If you've ever been in a party with Betty, you've probably heard how him and McDavid are eskimo brothers, how he stole a pair of skates from McDavid, oh and that they were linemates in Erie. If there was ever a guy who benefited from being on McDavids line, it's Betty (Yes I got permission to say this). I mean seriously, pre McDavid, Betty had 18 points, and the next season on McDavid's he put up 54 points. Talk about a benefactor.
    Anyways onto virtual hockey. Betty was a main factor in turning around an absolutely abysmal S30 Windsor team that I went 4-15-1 on my first roster season in LG. Betty was the GM of Windsor, and launched Windsor to the top of the standings following a 61 point, 15-7-2 season. Betty is a reliable winger who can be counted on to open scoring opportunities for his teammates. Betty has great puck possession skills, and playmaking ability. With his high hockey IQ and crisp well timed passes, Betty lines up goals for his teammates to tap in on a silver platter. He is a pass first kind of guy, but will occasionally show off his silky mitts. He is not one to shy away from the physical side of the game either, finishing the season with 127 hits. I wouldn't be surprised if Betty is drafted inside the top 10 either as he has made his name known throughout the LG community.

Pick #11 :team3::@Dame l13l (C):team416:
    16-6-1, 53 Points, 20 Goals, 33 Assists, +29, 74 Hits, 12:00 PIM, 57 FO%, 17.7 SH%, 48 TA

Dame is a guy with a huge ego and he will be sure to let you know how good he is with the sticks. Not to mention, have you seen this guys biceps? How he manages to hold a controller blows my mind. Jokes aside, Confidence can be a great thing for Dame depending how he handles his post draft position. If you've ever been in a party with Dame, I'm sure you've heard about how he ran the gauntlet in the CHL last season. There is quite a bit of truth to this. While his stats do not jump out at you, Dame on a weekly basis faced top teams and top lines. If not for my unfortunate two week stint on his line in Medicine Hat, Dame might've finished with a 20 win season. When it comes to a do it all center, Dame won 57% of his draws, and is defensively responsible. Dame is another guy who can make teams pay for letting him work behind the net. He loves to posses the puck and be the center of offensive plays. Carrying the puck is a strength of his, although he sometimes gets tunnel vision when working in close and misses opportunities to set up open teammates around the crease. While Dame excels at both ends of the ice, he will need to show an improvement in a couple of areas. Dame experienced an inability to help his team break through the trap against my Brandon Wheat Kings line in playoffs that ended in a 1-0 loss for the Tigers. He will benefit heavily playing with defense who can carry the puck and make breakout passes as well. If Dame is able to help his team break traps and reduce some of his close to the net tunnel vision issues, he could very well find himself a home on a 3rd line in the N or 1st line in the A.

Pick #12 :team3::@Trooby Doo (LD):team456:
    19-4-1, 27 Points, 3 Goals, 24 Asisists, +26, 110 Hits, 10:00 PIMs, 67 TA

The second Acadie-Bathurst Titan off the board, Trooby Doo provides another shut down defender option. Boasting a 19-4-1 record, Trooby kept a lock on his side of the ice, ensuring that his team came out on top. Trooby plays the body to hold the blue line, with 110 victims feeling his wrath when they collide. Trooby hit and poke checked responsibly last season, causing 67 takeaways and collecting just 10 penalty minutes over 24 games. Trooby is another defender who knows when to shoot the puck, using his puck carrying ability to clear shooting lanes for rebounds and tip in goals, collecting 24 assists in doing so. When Trooby isn't locking down the back end, or shooting for deflections, he is remaining calm and collected on breakouts, using his defensive partner when needed to ensure the puck is moved up the ice with ease. I see Trooby locking things down as a top defender in the AHL next season.

Pick #13 :team3::@RaW x Machine (C):team365:
    17-3-1, 87 Points, 36 Goals, 51 Assists, +48, 94 Hits, 45:00 PIMs, 51.6 FO%, 51.4 SH%, 53 TA

With the 13th pick, RaW Machine is off the board. Machine was a pivotal piece in the "Make Moncton Great Again" movement on the @Schwifty7 led Wildcats. With 87 points and a 17-3-1 record, Machine was no stranger to lighting up other teams. He has great puck possession skills, and amazing chemistry with his linemate @RaW x SK1LZ. Machine not only won 51.6% of his faceoffs, but also scored on 51.4% of his shots, making the most of each shot attempt. One area Machine needs to work on for S32 is his lack of discipline, as he accumulated 45 penalty minutes. While this surely hasn't costed him many wins in the C, if he plans to move up, teams will make you pay for taking penalties.

Pick #14 :team78:: @RaW x SK1LZ (RW):team365:
    17-3-1, 83 Points, 41 Goals, 42 Assists, +47, 33 Hits, 18:00 PIMs, 57.7 SH%, 36 TA

Pick 14 has @RaW x Machine's winger come off the board. Sitting just behind Machine at 83 points, the chemistry between Machine and SK1LZ is apparent. When it comes to scoring goals, SK1LZ can straight up bury, and is always sneaking around the net for his opportunity to tap home goals. SK1LZ scored on an impressive 57.7% of his shots last season, ensuring that he did not waste his opportunities to put the puck in the net. I wouldn't be surprised if moves are made before the draft to ensure Machine and SK1LZ are taken by the same team back to back. If kept together, I expect the RaW's to tear up the AHL in S32.

Pick #15 :team21::@QUARTERBUCK905 (RD):team399:
    18-3-2, 27 Points, 3 Goals, 24 Assists, +33, 37 Hits, 14:00 PIMs, 54 TA

With the 15th pick, the third defender in the draft is taken off the board. Can you say shutdown sniper? This guy completely flew under the radar and quietly put together quite a nice season. He clamped the opposition all season long, contributing to his 18-3-2 record, ALL WHILE USING A SNIPER BUILD! He doesn't shy away from making plays in the offensive zone either, scoring 3 goals and adding 24 assists. Quarter kept his penalties to a minimum while utilizing the defensive skill stick, only serving 14 minutes in the sin bin alongside his 54 takeaways. Quarterbuck is not well known but had a season worthy of being taken in the top 20.

Pick #16 :team18::@Burnsy x 95 (C):team445:
    16-6-1 77 Points, 32 Goals, 45 Assists, +41, 41 Hits, 41:00 PIMs, 59.7 FO%, 37.2 SH%, 59 TA

The 16th pick holds a player who will flat out contribute offensively. For a team looking to bolster their offensive totals, Burnsy can help fill that role. With 77 points in S31, Burnsy put his thumb skills on display, getting to the net for highlight goals, and setting up his teammates on a nightly basis with 45 apples. Burnsy had 59 takeaways and 41 hits to go along with 41:00 PIMs, telling me that he might want to watch how much he is poke checking in the future. The high penalty totals didn't seem to hinder his win total this season, as he put together a 16-6-1 effort. He was solid at the faceoff dot last season, winning 59.7% of his faceoffs. He should compete at a high level in the AHL in S32.

Pick #17 :team20::@DocoPunk :team466:
    18-3-3, 22 Points, 2 Goals, 20 Assists, +24, 54 Hits, 6:00 PIMs, 77 TA

DocoPunk is another under the radar defender that quietly put together a great season. He is a low risk stay at home defender who will not cost your team with untimely pinches and bad defensive plays. He finished 18-3-3, and had 77 takeaways with only 6 penalty minutes. This defender preaches safety and security when poke checking to ensure he does not put his team down for two minutes. Given the success he had at the CHL level, he should be ready to move up and compete in the AHL next season.

Pick #18 :team21::mad:nbeast1 (LW):team461:
    16-7-1, 64 Points, 31 Goals, 33 Assists, +21, 34 Hits, 18 PIMs, 47.0 SH %, 55 TA

nbeast1 found himself a home on Gatineau this season. With a 16-6-1 record nbeast1 proved he could go out there and provide wins for his team while also racking up high point totals, scoring 64 points on 31 Goals and 33 assists.. nbeast was responsible when completing his 34 hits and 54 takeaways, as he only took 18 penalty minutes on the season. He should have no problem moving up and finding similar success in the AHL.

Pick #19 :team21::@I F3ROCIOUS I (RW):team456:
    18-3-2, 66 Points, 30 Goals, 36 Assists, +44, 27 Hits, 20:00 PIMs, 29.4 SH%, 54 TA

With the 19th pick, yet another prospect from @BoogieHedgehog6 Acadie-Bathurst Titan is taken. He showed just how FEROCIOUS he could be when relentlessly handling the opposition in S31. With an impressive 18-3-2 record, Ferocious was relentless in getting his line early leads and helping the defense shut the door night in and night out. He is a good puck carrier and is great at getting pucks in close to the net and sending them home to light the lamp. He was part of a team that preached defense, and is no stranger to helping his team cause turnovers to get the puck back. Look for Ferocious to replicate his success as he moves up next season.

Pick #20 :team21::@Schreiny (C) :team306:
    18-2-3, 63 Points, 24 Goals, 39 Assists, +27, 61 Hits, 14:00 PIMs, 62.2 FO%, 25 SH%, 70 TA
    At pick 21, Schreiny is a great two way Center who can put the puck in the net and cause turnovers in his own defensive zone. Schreiny used his skills to complete an 18-2-3 season, totaling 63 points. Schreiny did well on the dot, winning 62.2% of his faceoffs. Schreiny's 61 hits, 70 takeaways and only 14:00 penalty minutes show his attention to detail when stick checking and hitting to cause turnovers. Schreiny does well in all three zones, and is always there to make the first breakout pass easy on his defense. I expect Schreiny to have no issue in finding success moving up next season.

Pick #21 :team30::@TheEnd7768 (RD):team306:
    17-4-3, 26 Points, 1 Goal, 25 Assists, +36, 32 Hits, 20:00 PIMs, 64 TA

Another Bulldog comes off the board at pick #21. TheEnd recorded 26 points in a 17-4-3 effort in S31. He was a solid defender on a team chock full of solid guys on the back end. TheEnd was never shy in putting pucks on net for rebounds and deflections, compiling 25 assists as a result. His +36 season should be nothing to snarl at either, as good defense first provides your offense more opportunities to make plays. Another solid option at teams looking to build up their AHL defensive core.

Pick #22 :team21::@Archon Assassin (C):team456:
    18-3-1, 58 Points, 27 Goals, 31 Assists, +42, 185 Hits, 44:00 PIMs, 53.8 FO%, 26 SH%, 45 TA

At pick 22, look for Tampa to pick up @I F3ROCIOUS I linemate and centerman. Archon put forth 18-3-1 effort to his resume. Archon tallied a few less points than F3ROCIOUS, but still posted a respectable 58 points on a 27 goal, 31 assist effort. Archon provided wins on the dot, winning 53.8% of his draws. Archon is a two way center that helped lock down the neutral zone with his 185 hits and 45 takeaways. Archon excels at offering his defense a low and easy breakout option, and uses creates space from the opposition to open ice for his teammates. He should look to stay out of the box a little next season but should have no issues moving up to the AHL.

Pick #23 :team3:: @Kaltenecker47 (LW):team411:
    15-6-2, 60 Points, 22 goals, 38 Assists, +23, 213 Hits, 35:00 PIMs, 53 TA

Kaltenecker47 comes off the board at pick #23. He recorded 60 points in a 15-6-2 effort in S31. A solid pass first winger, Kaltenecker likes to get the puck in deep and work it to the front of the net where his teammates are set up for easy goals. His 213 hits provided plenty of neutral zone turnovers and ended offensive rushes. Any time you put up hit numbers like he has, you are bound to rack up PIMs, which he did in S31, serving 35 minutes in the box. Look for Kaltenecker to come off the board in the early 20s as he gets ready to compete in the AHL next season.

Pick #24 :team27:: @patsway (RW):team411:
    13-7-4, 63 Points, 37 Goals, 26 Assists, +20, 18 Hits, 30:00 PIMs, 51 TA

Patsway didn't have the greatest record this season, but put up respectable point totals, tallying 37 goals and 26 assists. This skilled winger knows how to drive to the net for goals, and handed me my only playoff loss this season. This winger isn't going to bump you off the puck with his sniper build, but will make you pay if you give him space to shoot. With two full seasons under his belt, I see Patsway making his AHL roster debut next season.

Pick #25 :team21:: @lntolerent (RD):team453:
    16-4-0, 23 Points, 0 Goals, 23 Assists, +22, 116 Hits, 22:00 PIMs, 48 TA
    I've got three words for you for the 25th pick for S32. MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPION. Seriously who wouldn't want a proven winner in their organization? lntolerent was a core piece in Owen "defensively" Sounds system, and absolutely bottlenecked teams with their 5 man trap. lntolerent bought into the system and excelled at closing guys off and causing turnovers before the other team could set up down low. lntolerent will have no issues locking down the other team at the next level.

Pick #26 :team21:: @DopeSwagYOLO (RW):team418:
    18-2-3, 53 Points, 24 Goals, 29 Assists, +17 75 Hits, 16:00 PIMs, 20.2 SH%, 36 TA

DopeSwagYOLO put together quite the season for lethbridge in S31 with an 18-2-3 record. DopeSwagYOLO did not even have his second regulation loss until he was beat by yours truly in week 7. Dope is a competitor, and did what he had to do to win his games. While he only had 53 points, his strong neutral zone play and offensive puck possession skills allowed his team to win games on a nightly basis. Yolo can also play either wing, providing his team options down the road.

Pick #27 :team3:: @echox10 (RD):team306:
    17-3-1, 21 Points, 2 Goals, 19 Assists, +19, 21 Hits, 18:00 PIMs, 57 TA

At pick #27, another one of @Ix Lutvi xI core defensive prospects. With a 17-3-1 record Echo put the clamps on the opposition, while also chipping in offensively with 2 goals and 19 assists. Echo stays relaxed on breakouts, ensuring that the right pass is made. He is not going to crush you into the boards at the blue line, but will make sure a timely stick check is there to sweep the puck away. He will make a solid addition to an AHL defensive core.

Pick #28 :team3:: @Schenn (RD):team421:
    17-6-1, 20 Points, 4 Goal, 16 Assists, +21, 45 Hits, 20:00 PIMs, 47 TA
    Schenn is a defender who could likely find himself a few slots higher on this list. He is an extremely trustworthy defender on the back-end and has thumbs to get out of trouble in a pinch when pressured. The #SaveSchenn movement started when he was traded to Seattle, but he ended up making the most of being traded to a then bottom feeder team and helped the Thunderbirds make a playoff appearance. Schenn finished S31 with a 17-6-1 record, and pitched in 20 points on 4 goals and 16 assists. He demonstrated his ability to lock down the opposition this season with timely poke checks, and will have no issue moving up. He will find himself a home on an AHL team next season.

Pick #29 :team30:: @Downtown55 (RD) :team416:
    15-7-1, 27 Points, 1 Goal, 26 Assists, +37, 84 Hits, 39:00 PIMs, 57 TA

Downtown is another defender who could find himself gone earlier than projected in this mock. Downtown likely would've had a better record without my 2 week stint on his line. Then again, I might have finished S31 on Med Hat if he didn't take a costly 5 minute boarding penalty (yes it was boarding it wasn't an open ice hit dumbass) in OT that costed us a win and caused my name to pop up onto the trade block that night. Downtown is never shy to shoot the puck when there is a lane to do so, and his 1 goal and 26 assists helps show this. He is good at closing in on the blue line, and decent at breaking the puck out. He should look to take less 5 minute boarding majors in OT in the future if he wants to find success in the AHL.

Pick #30 :team21:: @larry1790 (LD):team463:
    16-5-0, 18 Points, 1 Goal, 17 Assists, +50, 221 Hits, 4:00 PIMs, 63 TA

I had not heard of Larry prior to making this mock draft. To my surprise, Larry had the second most hits among defenders this season with 221. That doubled with his 63 takeaways makes his 4:00 penalty minutes extremely impressive. Larry has opposing wingers begging for mercy before he throws bone crushing hits at the blue line that drive them into the boards and leave them curled on the ground. If there was ever a defender who lived by separating puck from stick through brute force it's Larry. He finished the season with a great 16-5-0 record, and an even more impressive +50. He chipped in a little offensively providing a lonely goal and 17 assists. I expect Larry to do more of the same in the AHL and crush his opponents physically in S32.

Pick #31 :team7:: @X Rated Rhino (RD):team306:
    14-6-4, 19 Points, 4 Goals, 15 Assists, +7, 85 Hits, 40:00 PIMs, 57 TA

With the last pick in the first round, yet another Bulldog defensive comes off the board. Rated Rhino helped the Hamilton defensive core and posted a 14-6-4 record. Rhino is a great all around defender and can be counted on to break the puck out, clamp the opponent, and pitch in a little offensively. Rhino had 4 goals and 15 assists in a 19 point effort for the bulldogs. He may want to cut down on his PIMs next season as his 40:00 PIMs may have cost him a win or two this season. The last thing I should mention about Rhino is his faceoff percentage. Who wouldn't want a defender with 100% faceoffs percentage. I don't know how or why he has a faceoff win since he did not play forward this season, but it is damn impressive, even if it's just a website clitch I give credit where it's due! If you are looking for a defender who can win you a draw Rhino is your guy!

Congrats you've made it all the way to the end of my S32 Mock Draft. Feel free to dispute, or praise my picks and effort writing this mock draft by leaving a comment down below. I spent way too much time writing this so I hope it helps some of the biggie management come draft day.
    Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 18
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Grizgoal
  2. Reviive Legacy

Reviive Legacy Third Line TC

Discord:
    Reviive Legacy#8679
    Ratings:
    +682 / 92 / -51
    Great write up! :)

• Like Like x 3
    Revived_Legacy
  3. Dreams FF

Dreams FF Free Dreams

Discord:
    dreams2x#0
    Ratings:
    +436 / 86 / -106
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Burns 9

Burns 9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 18 / -15
    Great work can tell you put time and effort into it and it showed gj.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Remi l9l

Remi l9l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +365 / 39 / -25
    Great Write up son

• Like Like x 4
    Remiaszl9l
  6. VVaGs82

VVaGs82 Mr Irrelevant

Discord:
    vvags82#0
    Ratings:
    +1,503 / 57 / -72
    Great write up, I also don’t think Beaudy is draft eligible since he wasn’t on a roster when the season ended.

wags82
  7. Dame l13l

Dame l13l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 43 / -48
    Great write up Griz. It was informative and hilairoius. Best one out so far.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    Yea this is actually an informative write up, a few others are more or less just looking at chl stats. Well done.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. GrizGoal

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    You are absolutely right. Will edit this later in place of someone else. Only saw his chl stats didn't realize he played in the AHL and NHL

Grizgoal
  10. Portcenter

Portcenter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 4 / -12
    I switched back to lw lmao I am entering draft as a forward .

• Like Like x 1
    In World of CHEL
    porter53
  11. GrizGoal

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    I double checked this and you're right. I thought he was eligible since he bought out his ban. He is not due to not being on roster to end the season.

• Useful Useful x 1
    Grizgoal
  12. GrizGoal

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    Changes have been made to reflect @Porter x 53 decision to stay at LW, Beaudy not being draft eligible due to not being on a roster to end the season, and my negligence in putting Hero Identity on this list when he is also not draft eligible. Thanks for the feedback enjoy guys.

Grizgoal
  13. Focus TF

Focus TF CT 66 Makes Me Nervous.

Discord:
    focustf#0
    Ratings:
    +937 / 38 / -72
    Great write up bud! Definitely didn’t have the time to read it all but I can tell time and care was put into this just glancing at it.

• Like Like x 1
    GiroFocus
  14. I F3ROCIOUS I

I F3ROCIOUS I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 10 / -9
    Good shit Griz

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Downtown55

Downtown55 Leader of the Cone Army

Discord:
    Downtown55#7746
    Ratings:
    +473 / 50 / -47
    I will find the clip on my xbox and show the truth about the major

• Informative Informative x 1
    notdowntown55
  16. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    Thanks for the write up, I think you're the first one to actually give me a summary to go along with my ranking. Imo I'm more of a defensive first player which is why I had those pims on the Petes, but other than that it was a great write up.

• Like Like x 1
    Burnsyx95
  17. GrizGoal

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    I tried to do my best with the knowledge i had with each player. It's always tough to do something like this if you don't have extensive time watching or playing, so I was bound to misinterpret some of the picks. Thanks for the kind words though!

• Like Like x 1
    Grizgoal
  18. DopeSwagYOLO

DopeSwagYOLO Le Meilleur

Discord:
    DopeSwagYOLO#2513
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -8
    Awesome write up! You put more effort into this than I put into my papers at school and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the mention but I coulda lived without the loss :(

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Magical Datsyuk

Magical Datsyuk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 11 / -5
    Soto at 2?! No NCAA?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. GrizGoal

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    Datsyuk guys like you and ncaa took management and wont go in the first round regardless of your stats.

• Like Like x 1
    Grizgoal