HeadLine The real game of the night

Wild vs Thunderbirds

1. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    The real game of the night - Wild vs Thunderbirds.

[​IMG]

As we come to the close of week two we get a nice little treat, and the matchup I consider to be game of the night.

Iowa Wild vs Springfield ThunderBirds, two teams on top of their respected divisions. On one side we have the Iowa Wild,
    currently tied in first place with the Manitoba Moose. Iowa has had a great start so far and come into this game with a nine-game
    win streak. They also have scored a total of 82 goals which leads the league, and no question bring the fire power. Defensively
    this team is just amazing with allowing only 30 goals so far, which is 2nd in the league. This team is stacked, and in my opinion
    this team is the only team that would be able to dethrone the Moose. You look at this roster and there is no question to their
    success. They have Tommy, Beast, Matt the cool cat, Jonez, Atboud, Stavio (why is a lot better than most people think) Billy,
    Pewpew, Peeace’s brother (whoever you are) plus many more. I apologize to those on this roster I didn’t mention, I should just
    say the whole team. The reality is you don’t have success like theirs unless you are solid in every position.

On the other side we the Springfield ThunderBirds, which were a good team last season and seem to be doing the same this season.
    They sit in first place in their division by one point, and there goals for and against aren’t as impressive as Iowa, but you get
    1st place in a division by winning more than your rivals and that’s something they have been doing thus far in the season. They
    definitely have a good group of guys on their squad like Taiter, twister, tryhard, and etc.. I think it would be wrong to doubt
    them, but if you put them in any other division they would be in 5th place, so there is that which looms over their head.

So why is this game of the night, for one, I think if Springfield does beat Iowa tonight it shows them and their division in a more
    serious light. The top 6 teams in the eastern Atlantic all seem to be evenly matched and a lot of divisional play could add to
    that question about the lack of points compared to top teams in other divisions. A win tonight against Iowa just isn’t a win for
    Springfield, but also a win for the whole Atlantic division.

Another reason this game is the real game of the night is because it will be streamed as well as commentated on by
    Tsibs88 and MattyLucci.This gives the game an awesome element and I encourage everyone to tune in. I hope this
    is something that could take off, as it be interesting to see something like this take place in more game, and even playoffs,
    so tune in at 10:20 pm est.

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  2. TwitchBiLL3Y

TwitchBiLL3Y TwitchBiLL3Y

Discord:
    TwitchBiLL3Y#2185
    Ratings:
    +390 / 64 / -97
    Nice write up guys awesome job it should be a intresting game they definitely got a dangerous team also

• Like Like x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    BiLL3Y
  3. Mystique0820

Mystique0820 Maximum Effort

Ratings:
    +318 / 29 / -56
    Great job Suma

• Like Like x 2
    the_real_teal
  4. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone