The S28 Playoffs Are Here! - East

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Dan Hutton, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Hutty x

Hutty x Hutty x#0567

Ratings:
    +711 / 138 / -101
    :team302: Phantoms (1) Vs :team352: Bruins (4)

First off, big round of applause for the stud himself @Darcy Kuemper After his owner threatened to trade players of his roster and with horvat quitting darcy was left in a shitty situation. With almost half his roster being traded before the trade deadline, everyone (including myself) thought that was the end for Lehigh. With @Presley x 14 leading the way offensively and @JaguarJeff13 as this teams rock on the back end they look to continue to turn heads in the playoffs.

Another story line from this season was the removal of second agm hutch. Let this be a lesson to everyone, if you make the decision to tag recover, you will receive the ban hammer. Great job to @Colonel20 and @Prowsey8 for keeping the team together and surviving long enough to claim the last playoff spot. @flyers2844 put up 70+ points this season and is probably the best forward in this series, if he can continue his hot play against lehigh look for this series to reach 6 or 7.

My Prediction: :team302: Lehigh in 6

:team350: Bears (2) Vs :team301: Penguins (3)

When i was traded to Hershey at the deadline i wasn't familiar with a lot of the players on this team. I knew @xCROSBYx l87l was a stud and @Brassard x 16 was one season removed from the eddie shore award but after the past couple weeks Ive been pleasantly surprised with the talent here. Big thank you to crosby, brassard and @v FrosTiC for bringing me and my boys here for the playoff run.

Side Note: @trevwings will give @Hilly the CLAMPS! again...

Hi @Hilly and @l Scopes x l20l Congrats on the choke ;) I expected more from the reigning turd champion scopes. Jokes aside you guys had a great season! I'm glad I am getting the chance to go up against you boys in the playoffs, I just hope @Volt x doesn't shit the bed.

My Prediction: :team350: Hershey in 4 :p

:team778: Rocket (1) Vs :team312: Americans (4)

One of the best duos in the league @Lorenzo x 24 and @rG Breezyy put this team on their back to finished first in the division. A stellar season for @Modemizer on the back end was also a big reason for lavals success this season. Depth may become an issue in the series as laval is known to be a "one line" team. If the 2nd and 3rd line can get a win each then laval should be able to move on to the next round.

@xNazzy19x and @lX WAGNER lX are back in the ahl together after many seasons with nazzy in the nhl. Congratulations on making the playoffs but unfortunately you will have the tough task of shutting down lavals top line. Hopefully @General Jobo can lead this d core to the next round. Depth also looks like an issue on this team so it should be an interesting series of "whos depth is better"

My Prediction: :team778: Laval in 5

:team410: Comets (2) Vs :team303::team305:Devils (3)

I'm excited to watch @l Mackie l and @LG McDonald actually play a good team ;) Jokes aside you two have been one of the deadliest duos in the league this season. With @Name Is Ricky in the crease you can win any game. I'm concerned that utica is a "one line" team though. Hopefully the depth can come together or you guys will be in hot water against a more well rounded devils squad.

Where to start with this team, so many studs on this team @l HowieDoo l @Ats
    and my son @xDarth93 I really like the way this team looks on paper, good job @I Am Wonger Two good goalies, an excellent top d pair and forward depth. I could see this team surprising a lot of teams in the east.

My Prediction :team303::team305: Devils in 5 (sorry brodie)

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 124 / -181
    “Let this be a lesson to everyone, if youmake the decision to tag recover, you will receive the ban hammer.” - Dan Hutton

Inspirational quote

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account