The upside down week

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Ayz iPM, Apr 23, 2021.

?

Who do you think will win it all?

1. Suns

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Celtics

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    This week has been a really weird week, with some upsets from a couple teams, and also a loooooot of Forfeits. Here's some of my thoughts.

:team80: Celtics :team80:: This was a surprise for everyone, and I don't think anyone could have predicted this, but the Celtics just got their first .500 week of the season, and got a loss to a team that might just have clinched a playoff spot because of it. The last trade they made didn’t improve their record this week as they went 3-3 overall, but I am sure they will find a way to answer strongly next week. Like the MVP contender says, its a chemistry thing and they'll put some time in the lab to straighten everything out. My prediction for next week: they'll go 5-1 or 6-0, game of the week for them: Memphis and Nets

:team100: Suns :team100:: Suns are showing they deserve that 2nd spot, all season long they been dominating and playing great. Their owner is going insane and is putting up some MVP numbers, while getting important wins against good lines. Their new member, Slime is also putting some elite stats, and going crazy, as he was able to hit that crazy shot in overtime to beat the MVP contender. There's been discussion all week long between the 2, and I can't wait to see them matchup again.

:team95: Nets :team95:: Can’t say much about them, they're playing good, but they didn’t impress me at all. They went 4-2 last week and 3 of the wins were forfeits. Most interesting game of the week for them would've been against the grizzlies as they would've fought for the 3rd spot but what can I say, rules are rules.

:team91: Memphis :team91:: Nothing much to say really, Memphis just keeps on losing winnable games, they gotta straighten up for last week to clinch that 3rd playoff spot.

:team101: Blazers :team101:: These guys just trolled the league, as they acquired Hanxdouts and traded him for Ctwice immediately after they knew he wasn't gonna play for the rest of the season. Smart move but poor cavs.. The blazers have been doing well all season long, and they really did impress a lot of people in the league, but will their PG's be able to carry in the playoffs? Time will tell but in my opinion they'll be out first round, respectfully. #ChangeMyMind

:team79: Hawks :team79:: Is Kryss the smartest after all?! These guys just got a 4-2 week coming back from a 1-5 week. And they didn’t get any easy games or 3 forfeits like some others. They played 3 of the top 4 teams! They won against the Suns, they smashed the Grizzlies, and lost in overtime to the Celtics in what I heard was a missed open layup by the Hawks to get the lead. Nonetheless, Hawks really showed that they're a better team now, and I can't wait to see how they go next week.

:team81: Bulls :team81:: Nothing to say about em, they went 1-2 wednesday losing to the new Hawks and Portland. These guys then forfeited all 3 games on Thursday and didn’t even try to get ECU's for 10 and 11 game. Will they be back to play for week 6? Hopefully, but from what I hear, there’s some tension in the locker room.

:team84: Nuggets :team84: : Now these guys really really really impressed me this week. Getting a win against the best team in the league, when at the time were the 2nd worst team. That’s a huge upset that we normally see during the march madness. The Nuggets really proved they are a not to be slept on with that win, but also with their 4-2 record this week. I'm pretty sure they'll be in the playoffs, a 3-3 week should be more than enough to keep the Laker's behind them

:team90:Lakers:team90:: Welp.. After everything they've been through, I'm just glad they are not forfeiting games. I wanna give a HUGE shoutout to @Vegan Man 2K for taking the team over and avoiding the forfeits. It would've been easy to stop showing up, not taking anything over, but you did and you got my respect for that! Only way for the city of angels to make the playoffs is by getting more wins than the nuggets this week, but I don't see that happening sadly...

:team82: Cavaliers :team82: : Cavaliers got tricked by the blazers. Their last trade was disgusting and I feel bad for them that someone would send them an offer like this knowing that the guy wouldn’t show up. They lost their best player in that trade, not that it would’ve changed anything, but last week would have probably been more fun. Cavs forfeited all of there games and I’m disappointed a little bit, but what can you do sometimes it’s just too frustrating. They didn’t get any luck at all at any point this season. Hopefully they'll show up next week, I'd love to see some upset so the playoff tree changes a little!

Don't hate, I did it for fun, my semester just ended I got hella time and don't know what to do as we're in lockdown here. Might have a lot of grammar errors, ask me if I care, could've been worse (in French) Looking for a strong week 6 and have fun, that's why we're here.

-Ayz

• Like Like x 5
    ayztraks