The Week 16 Final Extravaganza! Post your thoughts here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Apr 27, 2015.

1. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    No issues here except for some awful play at Christina Pines and Majestic Oaks. I really putted badly at these 2 courses. At Kootenai I was millimeters away from leading but missed crucial putts. Having fun with the events and well played all.

No Streaming Account
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I had issues which somehow resolved themselves when I went back to play.

Like you I putted really badly on a few courses. Legacy at cape point, possibly my favourite course in the game, my putting was woeful. I had a lucky holeout there for eagle and a par saving flop. Other than that I played great golf but didn't hole anything of note at all, a few 90% shots at the wrong time cost me birdies too. I should be posting how I shot -30 at that course instead of -15, I easily missed that many makeable birdie putts and very short chips!

Overall a very enjoyable tournament with some good play and some bad, just frustrating that I didn't post lower scores on a few of the courses. Thanks to the organizers for there commitment in setting up and improving this great tour. :)

Maybe in future it should be set up as eight different tournaments or split them in half, in case we get more of the bug where people are getting sent back to rounds they've already played? Maybe HB will fix this issue soon?

No Streaming Account