The Western Central: A Breakdown

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Perkosaurus13, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Perkosaurus

Perkosaurus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    Hello everyone! This is the Western Central breakdown . This might be one of the most competitive division in the league. I know there’s another thread that shows the possible lines, and mine might not be totally accurate but on any given week anyone can play with anyone with the possibilities of availability issues.

:team75:Chicago Blackhawks:team75:

@Rivnasty, a new owner takes the reigns of the Blackhawks, a team that hasn't been competitive or good since season 6. This team has finished at the bottom for nearly two years. The goal for Riv here should be to get the Blackhawks being respectable again. Since he has no previous ownership experience i'll imagine he'll lean heavily on @meka DVA meka aka Baris since he has previous management experience in the NHL. I'm interested to see how his team will turn out during the season.

-Forward-

Starting with the highest paid member of this group at 10m is the center @Arctic Blur. He's been a top notch Xbox player who in the last 3 Xbox seasons has averaged 18 wins and 66 points. He did play four ECU games last season and went 4-0 and 12 points, small sample size but I wouldn't worry about his play. @Rivnasty broke out last season with 70 points. You can expect to play on the 1st line with Arctic as last season he played on the 1st line with Jclaus too. @Ellis8802 an xbox player is going to get his first look in the NHL on LG, he spent last season on Xbox in the AHL and put up decent numbers. His contract at 500k could potentially be a steal here and in a perfect situation, especially if he plays on the 1st line. The west coast line of @Twistnee, @xVishh and @Full_melt707 looks be a solid 2nd here. Both twist and vishh has played together last season on the Islanders and i would expect no different here. Expect these guys to play most of the home games and away games against other team's west lines.

The 3rd line looks to consist of @RaGoTheGod, @kennydatank and @KiNgFLiPS. At first glance it doesn't look impressive as it looks like a line that's mainly just RaGo, but Kenny and Flips have played together in the past outside of LG. That chemistry between the two will be important moving forward, add in RaGo to this line and it could be a sneaky solid line here.

Overall this is a good forward group, it looks like the best forward group the Blackhawks had in a long time. It's got good players on every line and it looks to have the depth here to be a contender.

-Defense-

At 5m on the 1st line is @canuckftc12W. He's coming off of two of his weaker seasons in both S10 and S9. He skipped S7 and 8 and is looking for a rebound returning to the Blackhawks for the first time since Season 4. I expect him to play with the west coast line. His D partner on the 1st line at 3.5m is @ImSikBoi, another solid Dman here on a good contract. He's on the west coast and will play with the west line. @meka DVA meka the GM going back to defense since season 6. He was a decent enough player on the wing but he's a better Dman and looks to be a solid 2nd pairing Dman. @A_Lucky_Pucker appears to be on the 2nd line here. He didn't have a good S10 after skipping out on S9 and barely playing in S8, but before that he was an okay Dman in season 7, I think at this point he probably should be 3rd pairing, but I'll expect Baris to carry him here. On the 3rd pairing is 500k CHL guys @Jeffsosta and @SynCraftrz, both guys looking to prove themselves in the NHL for the first time this season. They have nice contracts and has success in the CHL, but we'll see if they can adjust to NHL lines.

Overall it's an okay defense group here, the first pairing is west coast and you can expect them to play with Vishh and his west line. The 2nd pairing i believe that Baris can lock it down, but he hasn't played defense in LG in a while. The biggest question marks for me here is his D partner and the 3rd pairing.

-Goalies-

Getting the workload is @oRecki, he's a consistently solid NHL goalie and has played very good when he's played goalie no matter what team he's been on. He can easily play 50 games and i can expect him to reach somewhere around that this season. @kucheran1214 is another solid goalie but he's the number two. I don't expect he'll get as many games as Recki because kucheran is a west coast goalie, i can expect he'll play with the west line.

-Closing-

This is a solid all around team. They have the making of a solid 1st line that consists of some pretty good Xbox players, an all west line, including a west defense and goalie and a decent 3rd line. This looks like a well rounded playoff team. I can expect their west line to play at home for almost all of their games to capitalize on the stupid EA connection and with that in mind i can see other teams west lines to match up on them. If teams don't have a west line i can see teams suiciding their 3rd here.

:team391:Winnipeg Jets:team391:

Coming over to the West is @Gourr-, former owner of the New Jersey Devils. He's one of the best owners in the league as all of his teams has been in the playoffs. When he was the owner of the Devils last season his team boasted the best record in the league at 60-16-6. His record as owner is 215-86-27.

-Forwards-

The first line center and GM is @ScaryJoeyy. He's been a dominant player on PSN, one of the best as he's a sure fire 20 win guy. He's one of the few Xbox players on PSN who's play doesn't only translate but where he may actually be better on PSN than on the Xbox. At 5m is @jxsse he's most likely going to be on the first line especially coming off his best season in S10 with 81 points and his first 20+ win season. Another 5m player on the 1st line is @PoIgz. A longtime LG player, who's also coming off his best season in the NHL with a 38 goal season. @Labrat a career NJ Devil, sadly makes the move to Winnipeg. He's been a consistent player in the league and is a solid 2nd line center who at this point in his LG career is more of a 2nd 1st line player. I don't think Labrat will ever get into bidding as his contract has been so cheap he can just keep resigning, especially with the production he's been putting up.

@DeathClxwn and @Capitalsfan_08 look to be the 2nd line wingers. Deathclxwn was drafted 1st overall last season and was traded to the Devils, excellent trade there. In his first season he put up 78 points and 22 wins. Capitalsfan i've never seen play anything other than goalie, but the last time he played as a forward was S8 in the CHL and did well, so i don't think the transition will be difficult considering he's played forward before and considering who he's with he'll do fine. @Nick_x_98 is the 3rd line center. I really like him here, he's played center well before and has been a nice Dman in the past. @TrueLegend07 i haven't seen since season 4, i don't know what he'll do this season but if he puts up numbers like he did back in season 3 on the 3rd line this pick up will be a steal. @Feelted st 500k on the 3rd line is perfect, he didn't play all that well in season 9 but in the AHL last season he had a solid 70 point season.

Overall this is a dangerous forward group, Like the Penguins there are heavy hitters all over the place. The first line is scary and will carry the team. The 2nd line is more like a 2nd first line and there is solid depth here.

-Defense-

At 10.25m is @Gwan, he is one of the best if not the best Dman in the league, an Xbox player who is one of the best over there and makes his way again on PSN. His D partner is @Gourr-, he's been a solid Dman throught his LG career as and had had 20 wins in back to back seasons. This first pair with the GG, Gwan and Gourr will be stingy. The 2nd pair of @Chews_n_Brewss and @Franchise Matty looks solid. Matty in his last 2 seasons has been good and at 2.75m looks to be a bargain here. Chews, another xbox player appears to be a solid 2nd line Dman. @JLAden12 and @Marchand x l63l make up the 3rd pairing, Marchand, another fucking Xbox player, mainly a CHLer and JLAden. Aden had had 3 solid seasons and has played pretty well he doesn't take a lot of penalties and looks perfect as a 3rd pairing on this team. Marchand i don't know anything about other than he's a Xbox CHL player who has played well.

Overall i really like this defense the first pairing is top notch the 2nd pairing can most definitely hold their own and a solid 3rd pair. This defensive core should be a stingy group and tough to get by.

-Goalies-

@tabbs85 i can expect to be the starter to start the season, he should get the majority of the games as he has played last season in the NHL as a goalie. Even though the team he was on was bad he played pretty well despite that. @xDudester at 1.25m looks to be overpriced as a goalie. He's never played goalie in LG PSN or Xbox, i would not expect he gets the heavier workload, at least not right away but maybe as the season goes along.

-Closing-

This is the team to beat, the forwards group is filthy along with solid depth. The defense appears solid as the only guy i question in the entire group is Marchand. Mainly cause he's mainly a CHL player over there, but on this team I don't think that would even matter. The goalies look like the weakest link on this team. Tabbs was on a crap team last season and I can't hold that against him, but with the defense in front of him he should vastly improve this season. Xdudester is the wildcard here, he's never played goalie in LG and at 1.25 it looks way too much for him.

:team8:Colorado Avalanche:team8:

Taking ownership of the Avs is @EPICxSKILLZY, former owner of the Penguins. I'm not counting season 8 for him as he was the interim owner and took over a sinking ship from @SKILLEDPYTHON. Season 9 for Skillzy wasn't good as his team was the worst in the league at 38 points going 16-60-6. Season 10 was a much improved season for his team as he jumped up 6 spots from 16th in S9 to 10th in S10 with a 41-36-5 record. Last season his team was slow out of the gate going 17-19-0 through the first 4 weeks and from weeks 5-9 his team went 24-17-5, an improvement but not good enough as his team missed the playoffs by 7 points. His career record as owner for the last two seasons is 57-96-11.

-Forwards-

At 7m is @rV_CLuTcHz is probably one of the best scorers in the league averaging 33 goals throughout his career. I would expect getting 30 goals again wouldn't be a problem. Even though he's a 1st line player i wouldn't expect him to get up around 20 wins as he only reached that once in his career back in S6 and after that he has only averaged around 15 wins per season. @6.5m is @Chipy-ox I would have to expect at that contract that he would be on the 1st line. His last two seasons has been someone of an anomaly getting 60 points and 22 wins in S9 and then 50 points and 17 wins S10. He spent S8 in the AHL but before that he was really nothing more than a 3rd liner. @BradyTkachuk the GM i can expect to slot himself on the 1st line here, not much of a high point guy with only 49 and 48 points in the last two seasons, but he did get 16 wins in both season 9 and 10. At 4.75m @OrangeChickn is either the 1st or 2nd line center here. A consistent 60 point guy with an off season in S10 only getting 45 points. I don't know what line he's going to end up on when the season starts but I'm going to assume it's the first line as he's been more of a consistent player in the past compared to chipy.

The 2nd line wingers appear to be @I8l_Nik_I6l and @rockygratt84. Nik hasn't played in LG since S7 so i wonder how he'll do now, but when he did play he was a solid 30 goal scorer, and if they can get that kind of production from him this season then they might have struck gold here. Rocky however i question being on the 2nd line, he's a 3rd line player and shouldn't be on the 2nd line. The 3rd line looks to be @sessman, @OcEaNtOmBs55 aka Degraves5 (why would you change your gamertag? everyone knows who you are) and @Mchew89. This 3rd line is an AHL line, good thing they are all 500k because i would have very low expectations from these guys and would expect them to sent down to the AHL at some point during the season.

Overall It's a decent enough 1st line, the 1st line center could be either chipy or chickn, I would bet on chickn. I don't like the depth here the 3rd line doens't have anyone who has any NHL experience. Nik is a toss up for me on the 2nd line he hasn't played in a while and I don't know what to expect for him this season. If this team isn't good i can expect most of these guys getting moved before the deadline.

-Defense-

At 4m @Dueceinthedirt is the 1st pairing on this team. He finished his first full season in the NHL last season and played pretty well, he should hopefully be able to build on that this season. @HyperDeezNutz at 4.75m appears to be overpaid as he's never played defense in the NHL as he's spent most of his time at center or LW. If he was playing forward this season then maybe the forward group would be a little better. I think he's going to play LD, there are four RD's listed on the roster. @EPICxSKILLZY is playing defense for the first time in his LG career, i don't know what to expect from him as a D man but he's going to play either as a 1st or 2nd pairing Dman and he really shouldn't be. @iTzPSUNation is probably 2nd pairing here, he's a solid dman but has never played a full season in the NHL. He did play 5 games last season all ECU work, but his play seemed promising. Rounding out the 3rd pair is @ItsAPurpleDragon and @Tronthedon23 both decent enough 3rd pairing guys on an otherwise suspect defensive core.

Overall it's a weak defense, you have guys like Skillzy and Hyper who would be better served in playing forward and if they had would most likely have given the forward group much needed depth. The defense here is lackluster and i can see this group struggling heavily especially in this division.

-Goalie-

@BCNYY02 is going to be the number one here, he's the only one of the two goalies on the roster who has any experience playing goalie. @xDominikHasek39x aka Axskull apart from 8 ECU games has never played goalie in any meaningful capacity in LG.

-Closing-

This is a team I can't see in the playoffs, they might make a push or even be in the middle of the pack but i can't see it. There isn't much depth on the forward or defense group. If Skillzy and Hyper have continued to play forward then maybe the offense would be better. The defense isn't impressive @Dueceinthedirt is the best guy here and i could expect him to use one of his trade requests at some point. The goalies are suspect as they both haven't played a full season in the NHL. I would be surprised if this team makes the playoffs.

:team9:Dallas Stars:team9:

The owner of the Dallas Stars is @vKB-_- aka kingbling. He's been the owner of the Stars for the past two seasons. In seasons 9 and 10 his teams finished 3rd in the division. His career record as owner is 85-65-14.

-Forwards-

At 4m the AGM @Charmop82. I expect him to be the 1st line RW. He's averaged 51 points throughout his career and 16 wins. @Hypenov had a solid season 10 despite only 8 wins on a bad Philly team. He's only spent the last two seasons in the NHL as a forward but has played well and looks to be a solid 20-25 goal winger. @vKB-_- should be the first line center. He's a has a solid career and has been mostly a 20-25 goal scorer. With these guys on the same line i really don't see them as a top end first, but a really solid 2nd line. @Carm95 has been around a long time. He skipped out on S9 but came back season 10, he didn't play a full season but went 8-4-2 with 29 points. Not sure if he's worth 7.75m unless he puts up numbers like he did in S6. I wouldn't be surprised if he put up a minimum of 65 points. His line mate looks to be @xXAucoin1Xx as they've played together before in the past on the Ducks and in club. .

Aucoin has pretty much been a 55 point guy most of his career, but recently he hasn't put up numbers like he did back in S8 as he put up 31 points in S9 and 42 in S10. With Carm back on his line and with the chemistry they have i wouldn't be surprised if Aucoin went around 50 points this season. @Fishhure looks to be the 2nd line LW. I'm not sure if he should be on the 2nd line, he had one good season, S7. Since then he's been a 40 point guy and hasn't been near 20 goals. The 3rd line consists of @coltcrazy, @Kroftonite and @russianphenom16. Kroft i'm not sure about as he's played mostly goalie. He has played forward a couple times before in S7 and again is S3, so at least he's played forward before. I like Colt on the 3rd line here, he's been around a long time. His last big season in points was season 5 but these days he's pretty much a 3rd liner and i can see him getting around 40 points which is what you can expect from a 3rd line winger. Russian last season had 24 points on an abysmal Chicago team makes his way to Dallas. He should be able to put up 40 points.

Overall its a good group but the first two lines strike me more as two solid 2nd lines. There is good depth here and looks like a solid well rounding forward group where everyone does everything well but probably isn't going to dominate top tier teams.

-Defense-

Heading the 1st pairing is the GM @Dannyy Briere one of the top Xbox players. Last season on defense he was one of the best D men in the league after skipping out a couple of seasons. @RockyRaccoon402 should be Briere's D partner. He's been a solid D man every season, but he hasn't had a 20 win season since season 5. The biggest knock on him should be to cut down on the penalties with 102 in his last two seasons. On the 2nd Pairing is @Primary Flash. He only played 8 games last season and the last time he played a full season was S5 and his last 20 win season was season 1. I don't know if he can play like he did back in season 2, but if he does he's a solid 2nd paring Dman. After those guys are @l0wkey93-, @aKooDeR and @Beantwn_beatdwn. Starting with bean he hasn't played a full season in the NHL since season one since then he's been an average player. He's never played defense in a full season as a dman since S1, and when he came back for S8,9 and 10 he's been mainly a center. lowkey spent S10 splitting time with Tampa and the Crunch. i would expect him and bean to be on the 3rd pairing as they both are 500k. Kooder at 1m is probably going on the 2nd pairing here. He didn't have a good season 10 going only 5-18-2 and a -51. He had a solid S9 in the CHL and then in S10 he skipped past the AHL directly to a bad Jets team, so I wouldn't pin his bad season solely on him. I'm curious how he'll do on what looks like a more competitive team.

Overall it's a decent defense that sees Briere, Rocky and flash as the main three. That's where it ends though as i'm not sure about the other half of the D core here, the depth here looks a little shaky and seems to be a weakness for this defense.

-Goalies-

At 2m is @JTresatti, i can expect him to get the full workload as the number one. The biggest knock on him is that he hasn't played in net since season 6, his only season as a goalie. He did have a solid season 6 when he did play goalie and I would expect him to play well in net again as playing goalie is like riding a bike, you never really forget how to ride a bike or in this case play goalie. @Jordanbrown1891 an AHL goalie looks to get his first shot in the NHL, most likely as the number 2. He's played well in both the AHL and CHL and his ECU games in the NHL last season looks promising. If he plays well i can see him possibly out playing JT.

-Closing-

It's a well balanced, but average team. It's got two solid forward lines that I like and they will be competitive. The defensive 1st pairing looks solid. The weakness for this team appears to be the defensive depth. It looks questionable but if they don't play like pylons then the defense as a whole should be okay. I think this team is going to be a fringe playoff team, they look like a middle of the pack team, but I'm going to give kingbling the benefit of the doubt and say that this team will make it to the playoffs again for a third straight season.

:team3:St. Louis Blues:team3:

The owner of the Blues is @Primetimme. He back as owner for the first time since season 7 and 6 where he was the owner of the Panthers. In season 7 his team went 2nd in the Atlantic and 8th in season 6. Otherwise he's been a GM or an AGM. His career record as owner is 90-62-15.

-Forwards-

At 7m is @White_Knucklerz, he's going to be on the first line. A former Dman who went to center last season and was solid putting up 61 points a face % of 62.9 and 18 wins as his first season as a center, I would expect him to put up similar number again as he's propped himself up as one of the best centers in the league. @DYNOxMIKE at 3.25m would appear to be on the 1st line as he has a wealth of experience in the NHL as he's played every season since season one. On average in his NHL career he's a 63 point 30 goal player and i could expect him to reach those averages, and he has a damn fine contract if he were to put up a another 30-30 season as he has done that 5 times in 10 seasons. @DanielEPS will probably play on the first line here as he has played with knucklerz before last season. Despite not knowing whether or not he signed up this season he has been around a long time and is a consistent 50 point guy and is probably one of the more underrated wingers in the league. With Knucklerz and Dyno on this line i would think Daniel wouldn't have an issue putting up another 50 point season here.

@Primetimme the owner is going to be leading the 2nd line. A solid 2nd line center, Prime is looking to rebound from his worst season in LG going a mere 7-17-4, 40 points and a -29. I would hope to expect him to improve this season and at the very least get 50 points this season. At 4.25m, a holdover from last season is @WaLe_Ovechkin. Season 10 was his first season back since S6 and considering he missed 3 seasons since that time a 59point 35 goal season is nothing to scoff at. He should be able to reach those numbers again this season. @NELLY spent his first NHL season on the Blues last season playing both center and RW and now he gets to settle in hopefully at LW all season. The 3rd line appears to be @redflag33, @Jarrett_42 and @King_Formless. Both redflag and Jarrett are both centers, redflag will probably play LW on this line as he has played LW in the NHL before with 26 games but not much success. he should play center as he's played 116 games at center in the NHL. Jarrett has never played a full season in the NHL as this would be his first season which is why i wouldn't think he would start out at center in the NHL. Formless i'm excited to see in the NHL for his first full season, the last time i've played with him was S9 in the C, he's got skill, lets see if it can translate to the NHL.

Overall it's a good group, there are good players here with solid depth. There are plenty of 25-30 goal scorers on the top two lines and i don't believe goal scoring should be a problem.

-Defense-

@Professor_Merana the GM has emerged as one of the best Dmen in the league since getting drafted in season 8. He's going to be the first pairing d man here. @HeartNSoul-X is most likely going to play with Merana as they have played together in season 10 on the Penguins. HeartNSoul hasn't played a full season yet as he's played 17 games in season 10 and 16 games in season 9. On the 2nd pairing looks to be @Fumancheezy_ and @Nardo x 19. I like this 2nd pairing, both are solid 2nd paring D men. Both looks to get back into the playoffs for the first time since season 7. The biggest question here is availability as Nardo only has 2 seasons where he played more than 25 games and availability has been a problem for him in past seasons. @HorrorSeen and @enb016 looks like the 3rd pairing here. Enb looks to get his first full season in as last season he only played 12 games. He was drafted last season and played mainly in the CHL and NHL as he skipped the AHL. Horror looks to play his 2nd season after having a nice AHL career. His last season was a disappointment as he was on a bad team and only netting 8 wins.

Overall I like the defense, it appears to be a solid well rounded group. The top 4 looks to be a solid group and for 8.5m combined just for the 1st and 2nd pairings with what they have here it looks to be a solid under rated group.

-Goalies-

@Jade_Dragoon_ looks to be the number one here as he has the most NHL goalie experience on the team. I've been on the same team with Jade before and he's a solid goalie, he can have solid outings and steal games. His last two seasons was his best and he's faced more shots in the last two seasons than the last 3 that he was in net combined. @immortalbmw would be the number two prob getting 4-3 games a week as this is his first season in the NHL. He's played two seasons in the AHL in net and has been good. He has played in net on Xbox but he hasn't played in the last 3 seasons.

-Closing-

The blues look to have a well balanced team with depth here. There isn't many weaknesses on this team. So far this has been the theme in the division as this team looks to be a playoff team.

:team30:Minnesota Wild:team30:

Starting off the Wild is the owner @leafs1791. This is his first season as an owner and has minimal management experience as last season he was just an AGM. Before that he was only a player.

-Forwards-

Starting off is the highest paid at 8.75m is @AlexeiKovalev27. He might be an overpay as he was 1m in Xbox bidding this season and 2m the last time he was in bidding. He did have 19 wins on Xbox last season. He didn't play season 31 or 30 on Xbox but got 19 wins on S29, but since then he hasn't gone anywhere near 15 wins since S16 on Xbox. He'll play on the first line though and we'll see if his play can translate to PSN. @SeanieMack at 2.25m will probably be on the 1st line. He played his first NHL season in season 10 with only 49 points. @McLxvinn the GM will be on the 1st line here, it's a no brainer. He's capable of putting up 70 points but last season was a bit of a down season with only 55 points. I would expect Mclxvinn to carry the 1st line here. @Troak 25 aka poopinSince95 at 6.75m gets his biggest contract he's ever gotten in LG. He's a solid 2nd line player and i would expect him to head the 2nd line here. @ivegotyour6 looks to man the RW next to poopin. A good 2nd line player He's averaged 54 points in his career but his last two seasons wasn't his best since his 75 point season in S8.

@PerfectSkillz_Qc at 1.5m will be on the 2nd line, he spent season 10 in the AHL and was one of the best players on the Heat and before that he spent season 9 on the Ducks with 56 points. Playing with the guys on the 2nd line i would think he shouldn't have a problem getting around 50-55 points this season. On the 3rd line is @Gumba l11l, @Schomby13 and @Bunny_Pancakes. I don't know what to expect from the 3rd line as Bunny and schomby both has been mainly CHL players. Gumba has mainly been an AHL player, he didn't play S10, but did play S9 in the NHL and picked up 50 points.

Overall the first two lines will carry the load here. I question the first line though as seanie probably shouldn't play on the 1st line and I think the only reason Alexei has that big contract is just because he's an Xbox player. I'm sure he's a fine player but at over 8m you need him to put up 75-80 points and i can't see him doing that as he's not that on Xbox, he's only touched 50 points once in his last 6 seasons in the NHL on Xbox. I'm not sure about the 3rd line as they are mainly CHL and AHL players. This to me appears to be an average forward group.

-Defense-

Starting the first pair on this defense is @lxl MLGesus lxl. He appears to be the best Dman on the team as in past seasons he has been decent, but he didn't play S9 and 10 and before that S5. On Xbox he's never played defense as he's mainly a LW. His 1st pairing partner looks to be @SMiiRK-_- at 1.5m. Smiirk switch to defense in season 5 and has been solid since. He's more of a good 2nd pairing D man but on this team he's a first pairing. The 2nd pairing looks to be @BarhYdarB and @Gods3_3plan1. I'm not optimistic here as both these guys are DPs and is skipping the AHL. I'm going to assume Barh is going to be the better of the two here because he's had the better CHL career, but i'm not high on this pairing. The 3rd pairing is @PhistMYace and @leafs1791 and this pairing might be one of the worst in the league. Leafs the owner who is a former goalie has never played defense. Phist has been an average AHL player and will probably be sent down at some point.

Overall this is a bad defense, the 1st pairing could be a 2nd on another team. As a goalie the bottom four would give me a cause for concern, the goalies on this team will need to be on their toes here as the depth on defence is atrocious.

-Goalies-

All i have to say is thank goodness you at least have a competent goalie with @Ryan_x_28. He's usually been a solid goalie and this season as the number one he might get the most shots he's ever faced, especially with the shoddy defense in front of him. @Marts79 i don't expect to get more than 3 games a week. He's never been a starter in the AHL. He's been a relatively solid number two, but disregard his 99.8 save % for season 6 because someone did the stats wrong and gave him a save % of 1000. for one game.

-Closing-

This doesn't look like a good team to me. There are plenty of good forwards here but the defense is severely lacking. These guys are going to have to outscore teams because it looks like a porous defense. This team probably won't be a playoff team, but they'll probably be in the middle of the pack.

[​IMG]
    :team77:Nashville Predators:team77:

Taking ownership of the Preds is @RBCressor. He's been in management for a while as an AGM and GM and now he's getting his first shot as an owner.

-Forwards-

I'm going to start with the GM @ToppestOfTops. He's going to be the first line center this season. Last season was his his best as he put up career highs in points with 70, wins with 23 and a +41. His last two seasons though he only put up 48 and 47 points so i wonder if last season was his breakout season or just a mirage as he might have benefited from having @F0G 19 and @Goostaav playing next to him on the same line. @aIIstar_pIayer is going to play with Tops on the first line. I don't like him here, he should play on the 3rd line as he only had 36 points in the AHL last season and played in the CHL before that. @Snoki69 looks to be on this line as well but he too should be on the 3rd line as last season for the Kings he had 38 points. I don't know what he'll do this season but so far this line doesn't impress me as i don't believe that tops can carry this line. It just looks more and more to me that he benefited from good players on his line last season. On the 2nd line is @FatHogChelly, @FatHogLucente and @KesselySnipes420, the Rochester Americans line. These guys dominated the AHL, but it's the NHL now.

I don't think these guys will dominate this season but they should be a pretty solid line especially since there is already chemistry here. The 3rd line looks like @Landamov, @bertone2909 and @Parihse. I think this 3rd line may actually end up being the 2nd line here. Bertone and parihse has solid seasons for the Preds last season landamov has been decent in the NHL thus far.

Overall I don't like the first line with Tops as he's getting a reduction in talent next to him. His line may end up being the 3rd line here. For me the wildcard here is the Amerks all star line, the biggest question for me is will their play translate to the NHL.

-Defense-

For the first pairing i can expect @J-yardy and @DrFurryNips. A combined 11.25m looks to be a solid 1st line. Yardy had his best season in S10 getting his best record 20-1-2. But i question his record like Tops because of who he played with. He was paired with @Triiio 4 one of the best Dmen in the in the league and playing with the first line. The 2nd line looks to be @RBCressor and @Sumaaa--. RB has been a solid D man since he went from forward to defense in S8. He's been consistent since the move and looks like a solid 2nd pairing D man at this point. Sumaaa has spent his last three seasons in the AHL and has been a solid AHL dman. The 3rd pair @xXDR3AMK1LL3RXx and @Markz_51 make up the 3rd pairing. Both played together last season and it looks like they'll continue to play together again this season. Both of them played well last season and could be a sneaky good D pairing here.

Overall it's a good defense, not great, but very solid. I really like the 3rd pairing here as both of them have played well last season and at 1.5m for both dream and markz its a solid bargain.

-Goalies-

At 2.25m is @XGEnErAL 420X. He's played both goalie and wing, but when he'd played in net he's been solid and can definitely carry the full workload as I fully expect him to get to 50 games this season. @AdamZeeGT is a solid number two here. he's mainly played in the AHL and has been very solid.

-Closing-

At first glance it looks like a really good team but on further inspection i'm not so sure. The first line doesn't really seem at all like a first line as Tops's S10 might actually be fools gold. The 2nd line shows a lot of promise as they were some of the best players in the AHL last season and all have played together. The forward depth is solid. Defensively it looks good, there is good depth here. Overall this team seems like a wildcard to me. There's a lot of talent here and it looks very promising. I can see this team in the mix for a playoff spot.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-That does it for the Western Central. I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as i have writing it. I’m not sure if I have the time to do the Eastern Atlantic, but ¾ ain’t bad. If you’re offended by this thread than too bad.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    Great write-up!

Everyone will see how good my son @xDudester is soon!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    oGour
  3. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Nybarisny
  4. HypaD-

HypaD- HypaD

Discord:
    HypaD#3352
    Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -2
    I know most people wouldn’t notice this but I actually played a whole season on defense in the Nhl on Xbox. Regardless great write up. I love all the preseason write ups!

Hyperd321
  5. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    people aren’t automatically overpriced because they’ve never played a position before lol but other than that good work

• Like Like x 1
    blong67_
  6. canuckftc12W

canuckftc12W Well-Known Member

Discord:
    canuckftc12W#5025
    Ratings:
    +605 / 29 / -68
    You love Deez Nuts

Itsnucktime
  7. newzealandtroak

newzealandtroak Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 16 / -34
    this bot called me a 2nd liner

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. sessman

sessman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    great overall write up bud , But to say no one on my line has any NHL experience is incorrect... Many moons ago I played 2 full seasons up here and put up 69 points in one of those seasons , just saying @Perkosaurus13

No Streaming Account
  9. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    You talk a lot about “he hasn’t played (postion) since season 4 or 5 or whatever”, do you think people don’t play club in their free time? Just because they didn’t play a certain position in league, doesn’t mean they haven’t been playing it.

robshere
  10. Perkosaurus

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    I get that, but think it does matter. Everyone plays better in a certain position, a good player can play anywhere and be relatively fine. If you put someone who mainly only plays defense and then they go play wing there's going to be some drop off there. And club is much different than LG. In club you're mainly playing with guys you know, people who you have chemistry with. In LG unless you get picked up by a team of your buds there's going to be an adjustment and if availability sucks and you don't play with the same people there's not much chemistry there. And if someone hasn't played in 4-5 seasons I get that they'll still play the game, but the game definitely doesn't play the same from club to an LG game.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    “solid goalie” bitch im the best

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jtresatti
  12. Perkosaurus